BN TV

You’ve Got to see Waje’s tribute to Her Mother! #ThatAmazingWoman

BellaNaija.com

Waje MumNow this is a mother-daughter day story that is super touching. Waje tells us about #ThatAmazingWoman – her mother!

You know her as superstar musician Waje but over a decade ago, it was a different scenario.

As a teenager in Edo State with big dreams, I always knew I would do great things. All of a sudden, my world came crashing; Naïve, young and pregnant…

I could have been alone.

My mum, a mother of five was there for me.

I remember the long walks she took so that we had more to eat and her famous groundnut soup.

She is my queen, my rock and I call her Ugomma.

Words cannot describe how much I am willing to do for this woman. She is my friend, my cheer leader, my queen my confidant. She is will always be #ThatAmazingWoman in my life! Who is yours?

Baileys Nigeria will be celebrating mothers in a beautiful way. You could Win Half a million to make #ThatAmazingWoman’s dreams come true.

To be a part of this conversation:

• Post a picture of #ThatAmazingWoman, add her name and a word that describes her. For example – Rita_Angelic
  • Use the hashtag #ThatAmazingWoman
  • It can be your mother or any other amazing woman you admire – personally or professionally – basically an amazing woman
  • Follow & Tag @BaileysNigeria and @OfficialWaje so we know and can add you into the draw.
  • You can enter via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
  • Tag your friends to Like your post to increase your chances of winning
  • Multiple entries are permitted
  • Winners will receive Half a million to make #ThatAmazingWoman’s dreams come true

This contest is open to 18+ only

Drink Responsibly

_____________________________________________________________________

Sponsored Content

1. pls

February 26, 2016 at 8:00 pm

pls can some one tell me what songWaje was singing in the background. Love you Waje . You are such a beautiful talent.

2. fan

February 26, 2016 at 8:22 pm

What of your papa?mothers are irreplaceable.

3. IY

February 26, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Wow, her mum was my English teacher in school!

• Frostycake

February 27, 2016 at 11:23 am

Did u attend creative minds foundation

4. Amaka

February 26, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Honor thy father and mother so your days shall be long on earth.

5. Valentina

February 26, 2016 at 8:53 pm

I just finished quarrelling with one short man outside my house who insulted my mom, my sister and i almost beat him up, he was lucky people stopped us, how dare you insult my mom and call her names? he even went as far as saying she didn’t have a son,my mom started crying, well my sister and I decided to show him that what a man can do a woman can do it better. Woo,na God save am this night. mothers are irreplaceable, they’re unique. My mom and i have issues, we quarrel as mother and daughter but you dare not!!!!!

6. nene

February 26, 2016 at 8:55 pm

i se who her daughter looks like now. beautiful mother.

7. prince

February 27, 2016 at 11:33 am

Amazing. I love my mum more than life itself. She’s a mother anyone would long for. I thank God for giving me such a sweet, caring, industrious and God loving mother. Maami, I love you

8. Mee..

February 27, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Mothers are angels……..sad I lost mine two years now. I feel so alone in the world without her. She was my friend, my confidant and my world. I feel so jealous looking at wajes pic with her mum. I wish to hug my Adunni just one more time.

• Ijebujesha

February 28, 2016 at 8:16 am

God rest her soul peacefully. Amin.

9. Yep

February 27, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Mothers are indeed precious. Thank God for mothers.

10. tish

February 27, 2016 at 9:04 pm

I didn’t know my mum, she died when I was a kid, but my dad! My favourite person in the whole world. The best man I’ve ever known. He passed away a few years ago. I miss him like crazy! If you have parents that are still with you, savour every second you spend with them, one can’t explain the pain one feels when they go to be with the Lord.

11. Alero

February 28, 2016 at 2:05 am

Literature aunty that threw away my ear ring. Still love her though. Waje has been an awesome singer since childhood.

12. Titi

February 28, 2016 at 9:18 am

Im really sad now, no Mama, no Papa! love everything about this though, the song, her mum is beautiful, and Waje looked vey good too!

13. TT

March 2, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Awwwwh!!! this is so beautiful and inspirational.

14. Moyo

April 1, 2016 at 5:45 pm

My mother, I lost her on 29th December 2015, I miss her everyday, I wish I could talk to her one more time, she was my best friend, my prayer partner, my gist mate. Oh I have so many things to tell her, there is no one to gist with, no one to advise me, there is my cousin to pray for, who will I pray with, She is gone, but I know her spirit is in me and she is guiding me. She is #That Amazing Woman. Miss you much