Events

Victoria Kimani, Bryan Okwara, Yaw, Sharon Ojong & More Attend Juliet Ibrahim’s Birthday Boat Cruise

BellaNaija.com

After being announced as the new Cintron ambassador a couple of days ago, Ghollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim was hosted by the brand to a boat cruise to celebrate her birthday.

The event was attended by family and friends who wanted to celebrate with her including Bryan Okwara, Elenu, MC Shakara, Skuki, Yaw Naija, Chris Ubosi, Kunle Remi, Swanky Jerry, Victoria Kimani, Yomi Casual, Zeez, Abisoye Fagade, Rukky Sanda, Laura Ikeji, Peks Ikeji, Chioma Okoye, Ushbebe, Kayode Peters, Tony Prest, Sharon Ojong, Pearl Cardy, Sonia Ibrahim, Salma Mumin, Charlotte Derban, Taje Prest and more.

See photos below.

IMG_2750 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash1 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash58 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash4 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash6 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash7 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash10 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash15 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash19 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash21 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash23 Juliet Ibrahim Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash11 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash17 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash26 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash27 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash28 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash30 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash31 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash32 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash34 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash35 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash38 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash39 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash42 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash45 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash63 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash64 Juliet Ibrahim's Cintron Birthday Bash66

1. Ada

March 15, 2016 at 11:40 am

Juliet is 30years? Chei !…………..Then I am also 20 years

• Cookies?

March 15, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Abeg you guys should just give it up on doubting everyone’s age. It’s getting really old. Going by what goes on in the comment section, no one is ever their true age……oh they are such liars…oh Toke is 37, Caroline is 35, omotola is 40 and the list is endless,but Blosssom would probably be 31 and OC Ukeje 33 and we all believe it. I understand some people lie about their age, but it doesn’t in anyway affect our lives. Let’s learn to stay positive and keep it moving.

• Bleed Blue

March 15, 2016 at 3:31 pm

And let the people say AMEN!

• Mercy

March 15, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Pls just shut up , did you not see a picture of Juliet and her family? Juliet is the oldest and she is 30 , her sister is about 27 or so thier brother who dey are all older than looks wey older than them but he’s about 24 years old , pls you all should give up on people’s age . When Uti turn 30 and Debola Williams nobody asked questions, but when it’s a woman’s age you all want to run mad , did dey send you not to accomplish anything in your life’s ? Wtf is wrong with people on here? Always quick to bring women down , Happy birthday Juliet God bless you more Amen .

2. Damseldami

March 15, 2016 at 11:50 am

Menh all these people calling thirty nowadays is making me feel sooooo young (if it makes sense) cos am going to be 30 next year yet I look like a teenager despite having two kids chai I want to grow up ooo lol ?

3. Belle

March 15, 2016 at 11:50 am

I’m 32 and look way younger than Juilet, some of these young girls you wonder what they eat, to make them look aged.

4. Winnie

March 15, 2016 at 11:51 am

Not to sound “beefist” – my mind kuja-d when I saw 30. Na im I look myself again. Congrats Juliet.

• Kiiki

March 15, 2016 at 2:39 pm

NNE ehn, “a Kujaram a Kuja” when I saw 30. Ngwanu, I am 22. ???

5. kiki

March 15, 2016 at 11:59 am

haba 30?lets fear God na. I will be 30 in july and i will definetly call juliet, ‘aunty’,if we meet!

• sista

March 15, 2016 at 12:16 pm

then I’m sure you’ll call me grandma.
      I’m 30too but look older than my age. my mum’s like that too..
      there are people like that. Nature sometimes have a bad day and that was when people like us created.
      I’ve accepted how I look as a natural and don’t bother so much about.

6. ThatGhanaChick

March 15, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Seriously tho, why do people always have an issue with other peoples age? I just don’t get it. I am 32 and Juliet deff. looks older than me but do I think she is lying about her age? nope! I have cousins that are bigger than me in size but I am like 10 years older than. cos everyone looks different, Why don’t people tell Mo Abudu that she is lying about her age cos she deff. looks way younger or is it that it is okay to be old but not okay to be young?

7. Stella

March 15, 2016 at 12:25 pm

What is wrong with you guys I know people who look older than her and they are 27, 28 everyone can’t have same body outlook please grow up.

• chichi

March 15, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Thank goodness people are starting to make sense on here. I honestly think most people on here commenting are 15 because if you were old enough then you’d know that first of all there is not one way to look at 20 and 30 and 40 so on. Next to some people I look good for my age next to others, I look my age and others again I look older. And most times its about how we behave, in certain groups I am definitely more an aunty, motherly type and in another group I am straight up one of the kids. I swear I can look 35 tomorrow and 25 the next, and that’s other people saying this. Around some friends I look 5 years older than them, lol! But is that me looking my age or them looking their age which is same as mine? Happy birthday to Juliet, personally she looks great whether she is 30 or 40 and the fact that we’ve been seeing her for years, she’s been married, divorced and has a child is why she appears older to us because she has lived. In my own personal opinion I find that people who have done so much living very early do appear older to me, before I know their age. ps I love parties like this, looks like lots of fun.

8. sonia

March 15, 2016 at 12:31 pm

its not fabulous thirty but fabulous fourty and that’s what you look like…..lol

• Flipping heck!

March 15, 2016 at 3:33 pm

There’s no “lol” here. Your joke fell flat.

And it’s forty. Not fourty.

• sonia

March 15, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Loooooollllll……where did my joke fall from?????third mainland bridge????? lol. okay she looks fabulous 40 and not 30….lol

9. Bey

March 15, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I think its d weight that ages her.
    if she looses just even 10pounds it will make a difference.
    The time I lost weight it literally took like 5yrs off me. I doubt she’s lying dou, you will see her younger siblings look early to middle 20’s.
    Some ppl just started life pretty early, while some of us are still slaving to get degrees, masters, NYSC before you get ur 1st job, some are already acting in films.

• chichi

March 15, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Thankyou! Some people are paying bills by 17 and have experienced very tough times, whilst others are still living in their parents homes and don’t start working till 25 maybe , Who will look older than who by 30. And yes I talk from experience. Nigerians with this age matter, its too much. Our obsessions are in the wrong place. Always wanting to be calling people out on their age, meanwhile they haven’t even been around lots of different people to know the complexities of ones age.

• Love me some chai

March 16, 2016 at 12:32 am

I have been doing just that but working and paying bills since I was 14 (first a paper round then retail). I am 28 an look like a 20 year old. I work a 50 hr shift weekly, eat all sorts of crap hence my belly. I do not exercise and sometimes I drink water but I have slacked off big time recently. My skin is still very good (confirmed at the professional beauty show here in London with a machine they used).

I may be living at home but I am helping out my mum as she cannot work for health reasons yet I still look very young. That is not necessarily an explanation for looking old, because I look very young. Everyone looks different for different reasons. She may just need to rest, de-stress and up her intake of water. I know the difference when I do and don’t.

10. Marlvina

March 15, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Hmmmmmmmm Why can’t I see her boo boo Emmanuel Ikubese? He is noticeably absent.

11. Blueberry

March 15, 2016 at 1:43 pm

30?! Ok, It is just a number. HBD

12. Tosin

March 15, 2016 at 1:45 pm

no light ehhh
    devil i senior you
    ooo
    devil i senior you

13. babe

March 15, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Juliet Ibrahim fear God o how can you be 30!

14. cushment

March 15, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Where is bryan here?

15. miss fabulous

March 15, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Haha. I use to watch Juliet’s movies when I was in primary school and she was already a full grown lady. I’m 25 years now and she calls her self “30”?? Juliet but why????

16. mz titilitious

March 15, 2016 at 2:12 pm

30? Ok o

17. sunny innocent

March 15, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Hbd to her

18. ese

March 15, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Oh well, out of curiosity, I went on Wikipedia to check out her bio. Lol she’s actually 60. Yes I said 60 haaahahah. Well, that is definitely an error but hope u guys are satisfied now? Age is a number I hear. Isn’t. It quite funny that u grow up wishing to be like someone only to find out they are ur age mate choii. Odikwa very risky

19. FinchleysFinest

March 15, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Juliet is 30?? I am still in my mothers womb.

20. bunmi

March 15, 2016 at 11:12 pm

all i can see is laura ikeji’s nose

21. funny

March 16, 2016 at 7:45 am

Juliet 30 ke how?

22. Jokes

March 16, 2016 at 11:21 am

Rather than having a topic on her age..why can’t we just wish her a happy birth day people ……Negativity ain’t a good thing gosh….

23. viva

March 16, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I talk ma oooo say dis gal no dey 30 haaaaaa

24. mockingbird

March 16, 2016 at 6:07 pm

where is Emmanuel Ikubese????

25. chacha

March 22, 2016 at 11:30 am

i really want 2 believe her, but luking @ her siblings, n she’s d oldest…. hmmm, sum1’s got 2 b kidding