Scoop

Freeze condemns Showy African Pastors & breaks down Ese Walter Losing her Faith

Freeze and Ese Walter_2016OAP Freeze used a South African pastor who took “a selfie in heaven” as a departure point to discuss fake Nigerian pastors and writer Ese Walter who has publicly discussed her struggle with faith lately on her Facebook page.

Freeze says Ese’s husband who he has worked with for over 10 years, fellow OAP Benny Ark told him about Ese losing her faith when the sexual relationship with a married pastor happened and the fallout where many people slut-shamed her.

He then quoted the Bible and called out designer-clad pastors for misleading Africans.

Read below-
***
Freeze_Prophet Mboro_South African PastorSouth African pastor takes a selfie in heaven!
Nigeria is coming to this……. Slowly but surely.

I read with pain in my heart the story that Ese nee Walter who happens to be a close friend’s wife, has stopped believing in GOD. And I cannot but cast my mind to her ordeal in the hands of a so called man of God!

Her husband gave me his version of the story. I had worked with him for ten years and I have never known him to cook up tales.

After being abused by a so called man of God, Ese initially lost her trust and now her faith. And then Nigeria blames her, calling her all sorts of names! What about the man who led her astray?

I saw him at the airport the other day he was dressed from head to toe in monogrammed Gucci and Louis Vuitton. He was a patchwork of ‘G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ ‘G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ ‘G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ ‘G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ ‘G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ a complete eyesore this man was. With the way he was dressed, his lavish parties and cars combined with what happened to Ese, I won’t trust him to sweep my compound yet some people call him pastor #SMH!

The damage these pastors are doing to the mindset of Africans is appalling! My LORD has a message for them in the book of Jeremiah!

And I am also using this medium to warn them as the wrath of GOD is upon them that lead his flock astray!

Jeremiah 23:1-2 KJV
[1] Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord . [2] Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord .

Jeremiah 23:14 KJV
[14] I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Remember, like I said earlier, The bible is written in English, all you need is a pastor to confuse you ~FRZ

1. Marlvina

April 5, 2016 at 12:16 am

OKAY

• Grace

April 5, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Ese. God in your life is obvious and it is pretty sad you are not looking at things from the right perspective. Maybe you need to go ask Monica Lewinsky questions. Don’t you think your moving on is spectacular and miraculous. Please don’t give me the reason to think that you are not happy at home. You have no reason at all to doubt God.

• Salvation is now

April 9, 2016 at 10:28 pm

I don’t really understand. Joyce Meyer was abused by her father for several years. This American preacher is married to Dave with grown up children and grandchildren. She is still on fire for God. Again I say. I don’t understand you Ese.

2. Amaka

April 5, 2016 at 1:00 am

There is something about a man who has a very deep relationship with God. Nothing will separate him from God even if an angel came to tell him there is no God. Do you drop out of Uni totally because your professor did something wrong. My dear you and the Pastor will stand separately before the throne of Almighty God and that awesomeness should cause you to think twice. Who are you serving God or man? We all need to check our hearts deeply. In my own case, I have had very personal experiences with God so it is hard for anyone’s attitude to sweep me away from Him. I am in it until eternity. The God who did not allow young boys to kill my relative though they put the gun to his head, he also found his stolen car back. Someone was driving it in the market where he went to buy stuff. Police resolved the rest. Better know your God.

• christina adegbaju

April 5, 2016 at 3:49 am

So true, we should not allow the actions or inactions of others shake our faith except the faith was on a faulty foundation in the Beginning

• Kaeto

April 5, 2016 at 4:14 am

This freeze man disgust me. See im face like a horny man… So he did not consider tending to his own home na to come make judgement for another person. Busy body. People dey blind, na them Wey no wetin dey they look for church, abi church no dey sweet body again…. You come live traditional worshipping to start worshipping man, na only you Wey fit save yourself… Idiots or wait you need to go school tink am that man no be God and bible na man made, so its left to you to feel the God in you and be about love because God love

• Mr. Egghead

April 5, 2016 at 9:54 am

I was going to make a long comment but Amaka has said everything and even better.

• Enkay

April 5, 2016 at 5:47 pm

God bless ,keep,multiply you over and over Amaka, you spoke my mind with spontaneity.

3. christina adegbaju

April 5, 2016 at 1:02 am

It is apalling how many who truly ca read the Bible and literate can still shallow every word that comes out of their pasto’s mouth, the same people who are like, do i say not as i do, Many live by the decrees and the sayings of these pastors, not stopping to think for one moment if it is bibllical or not, and no pastor will come out to say if the man acknowledge the story, asked for forgiveness or not. The matter was promptly swept under the carpet as if it didnt happen . Where is our conscience, and no man of God cam e out to support, heal and clear Ese of her confusion in the christian faith. #pitiful

4. Me

April 5, 2016 at 1:09 am

That is why I like them old school pastors like Adeboye, Olukoya and Kumuyi…. Not all this Louis Vuitton and ferragamo pastors. Only God go save us for this world jarehh… But Aunty Ese please go back to God because it was ‘man’ that disappointed you and not God.

• Ijebujesha

April 5, 2016 at 3:27 am

Don’t mention Adeboye abeg. Mention Pastors of Baptist, Anglican and to a large extent (catholic).

• Anon

April 5, 2016 at 8:11 am

Just to point out that leaders in the Baptist, Anglican and Catholic Churches are not Pastors.

• IDONTCARE

April 5, 2016 at 8:56 am

@ijebujesha. Those ones you mentoned are the ones that abuse children abeg and part of the other support gay or whatever. Look unto God only.

5. nene

April 5, 2016 at 1:13 am

gimme a break. she was looking for faith in coza of all churches. I’m not saying its a bad church entirely, but there were better options. she didn’t see redeemed, deeper life, etc. I’m not condoning pastors but people need to take responsibility for her actions please. nobody led her astray, i agree they both committed a sin which the pastor never owned up to, but she was not a child, she was a grown and experienced adult. good luck to her on finding her faith back, maybe her husband can help her with that.

6. Nneka

April 5, 2016 at 1:20 am

I also think that many people could not relate with the concept of abuse in this case because Ese is an adult and was not raped. Let’s turn the tables round. What if an ugly, dirty, homeless Pastor had asked you to do the same. Would you have done it? Yes he is a Pastor but you are also a Christian. We do not commit fornication or adultery because our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Whoever does that has sinned. I mean whoever no matter what they are called. That is what the Word says.

7. Kiiki

April 5, 2016 at 1:37 am

I don’t like Freeze. But I totally agree with his views.

In addition, it’s about time people of faith (Christians, Muslims etc) quit viewing Religious leaders as “mini-gods” or determinants of their life’s trajectory.

What I mean is that, there are Men/Women of God. And then, there is You. YOU ARE God’s creation. YOU ARE God’s disciple. YOU ARE God’s favourite. YOU ARE God’s child. Thus You Should; You Must have a Personal relationship with God. One where you speak to Him. About your fears, your pains, your scars, your burdens, your success, your happiness, your plans. Everything. And He Listens. For free….

It is well with you all.

• Ijebujesha

April 5, 2016 at 3:31 am

Southern Nigerian Muslims dont hero-worship and that is why we have no muslim cleric with private jets whereas folks like Adeboye, Oyedepo etc have multiple jets. Northern Nigerian muslims are embodiments of gullibility just as Southern Nigerian christians.

8. Lagos is my home

April 5, 2016 at 1:56 am

Nope pastor didn’t make nothing. Ese has ownership of her actions and has the bible there to guide her. Even d bible makes mention of fake prophets which is a substle alert.

What happened to her will not happen to a true Christian who knows their faith as the bible is clear on fornication and adultery.

But hey , we are not all perfect so we slip sometimes…. the aftermath the bible talks of how all has sinned and how there is forgiveness and redemption by going directly back to God and restart anew.

People can find excuses in others when they really need to look within . Your Christianity walk is not based on a pastor life or actions but based on God and the life /principles of Jesus Christ*****biko

9. ola

April 5, 2016 at 2:34 am

I have no comment about anyones faith , however who is his freeze or freezer guy at his old age taking a selfie while showing his wrist – grow up please – o

• Ine

April 5, 2016 at 5:18 am

Can you please stay on the subject and leave the personal attack

10. Zee

April 5, 2016 at 3:50 am

Sad to say but most Nigerians are cultural christians not biblical christians. There is so much ignorance in the church. People can’t even tell you why they are christians. I mean ask someone why they are Christians: You will hear things like i was born into a christian home or I was invited to church. Not how did you become a christian BUT why? Churches no longer emphasise sin, how then can Jesus be relevant. It has totally been replace with prosperity on earth. The something Jesus made irrelevant. May God remind us of who HE is in this land.

11. Zee

April 5, 2016 at 3:59 am

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

• Aaaa

April 5, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Are you reformed?

• Zee

April 5, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Interesting question. You can definitely say that with regards to what the reformation stood for. However, the only tag that has a clear definition is disciple. I don’t want to sound “Holier than though” but i am just a guy who understands i was/am a pretty messed up person whose sin could never let me have a relationship with God until he graciously sent His Son to die for me. If that is what you mean by reformed, yes i am. Are you? 🙂

12. UNDILUTED TRUTH

April 5, 2016 at 4:49 am

This “I’m better than you” attitude is what I dislike about christians. An overcritical/judgemental spirit. We should be mindful of how we speak about other people’s issues. Lets show love and compassion. Let’s drop the “all knowing” attitude. Haughtiness is just wrong.

Don’t be there criticizing everything that someone posts, everything they do or even suggest how they should act/react. There is a thin line between words of exhortation and words of exaltation. Sometimes we cross the line without even knowing it. We exalt ourselves instead of giving comfort and sound counsel to a brother or sister in need. Your current test or even your testimony doesn’t give you the right to undermine someone’s else ability to discern what’s going on in their lives. God gave you what you could handle (even though you felt/feel like it was/it too heavy). Maybe, the person you’re criticizing is going through a process that could have killed you.

In the Kingdom, we all come in different shades, we have different personalities, experiences and we react differently.

Romans 15: 1-7
    “We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me. For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God”.

13. Le coco

April 5, 2016 at 5:11 am

I truly feel for Ese.. and I admire her bravery.. she never said she was raped.. and she never she wasn’t old enough to knw the consequences.. but alot of u here speak because u were not in her shoes.. We as humans always knw hw to make mouth and talk talk talk until we get into the same situation then suddenly we don’t know wht to do.. She was definitely taken advantage of.. because a pastor is there to guide people to the kingdom.. and support people on their personal encounter with God .

I truly think Ese shld view her marriage as proof that God truly has her.. how many Nigerian women would admit to such acts and still find love less than a year later? ESE IF YOU ARE READING THIS.. Please your husband and ur baby are gifts from God.. that character that he displayed is a rare gift…

as for that pastor.. who has been disturbing my timelines with his flamboyant pictures… may God have mercy on you.. WHERE IS OUR ROBUST RESPONSE.. SHIOR

14. Anon

April 5, 2016 at 5:16 am

At times, you might not be a devoted Christian who knows how to pray but when you encounter Christ on that dangerous path , HE relieves you of that burden and sets you free, you have no choice but to dedicate your life to HIM. You won’t even need a pastor to convert you. Most of these pastors pry on the mind of the innocent! Some see Visions and some resolve the problems temporarily but at the end of the day the person is worst off! I am beginning to appreciate the olden days of worship, where you don’t have to shout cause you are praying! Prefer Rev Fathers to so called pastors.

15. Narayi

April 5, 2016 at 5:43 am

This whole Victim and losing faith twist to the story wouldn’t sell because Ese conveniently had a sexual relationship with the pastor. Truth be told. She was aware he was married and it didn’t happen once. She wasn’t drugged ..it wasn’t rape and she is not a minor .A pastor shouldn’t invite you to his hotel room and you show up or show up alone . even if you do he shouldn’t ask you to sit on his laps and you obey. Ese saw so many signs.The two of them are to blame. Now if Ese didn’t oblige and wrote the story afterwards it would have been interpreted differently. She exposed him and I must say she is bold. Did she do it the right way? I don’t know..she may have thought about her own involvement and the repercussion. We know the society we live in. Well exposing him means other girls will stay far but that’s if they hear. Now we do not know the pastors side of the story but we know he didn’t refute the allegations so it happened . so really did she have a case against the pastor…. no. Could she take him to court? …No case. So the discipline should have come from the church right? What did the church do? We dont know ..they forgave him probably and his wife forgave him too. He has moved on Ese has moved on …Ese was slut shamed but the pastor wasn’t spared too. I read alot of articles bashing him. I am sure some people left his church. We expected an appology to Ese, his wife and the church but not sure he did. Some people would say he should have climbed down from the pulpit but I can’t judge no body. Let him without sin cast the first stone. now the way pastors amass wealth from their congregation is story for another day. Ese you have a whole new life with your new family and a very supporting husband. Your past shouldn’t linger forever. God is merciful,.. Forgive, heal and move on. Yes people may still pass comments here and there but with time it will all fade. Things have happened and lessons have been learnt. Jesus is our perfect example . hold on to your faith . let no one deny you of your salvation.

16. Blueberry

April 5, 2016 at 7:20 am

Mtchew. We don’t know what truly happened. But “vengeance is mine” says the Lord. A good thing Ese spoke out to expose more of them fake ass pastors. This cancer has been eating Africa slowly but surely over the past decade. Its about time people spoke up.

I am not saying there aren’t true and honest men of God out there, but as Christians lets try to adopt dicernment. This will save us alot of stress and regrets.

17. Bae

April 5, 2016 at 7:36 am

Ese’s past may be painful but, I’d say that Ese shouldn’t lose faith. She shouldn’t dwell on it otherwise she will never get total healing. I don’t know whether it happened or didn’t happen but clearly the man of God has moved on (his PR team must be good).Focus on building your new life and live a life of purpose. To all Christians out there who chose to scold Ese and the Pastor, all have sinned- whether lying, deceit or adultery, sin is sin. So lets all just focus on being a better us than we were yesterday and the world will be a better place. Peace!

• Tomi

April 5, 2016 at 3:34 pm

@Bae, that’s my point. Pastor has moved on, had another baby. Ese moved on, got married and had a baby too. I wish people could just move on and not make themselves worse off by saying they don’t believe in God anymore, that’ll hurt you even more. It’s like a 120yr old person in a very remote village saying that she does not believe cars exist just because she sees most people around her walking. If you choose not to believe or trust God anymore because of a person’s doing and another’s reaction, na your loss.

18. tolu

April 5, 2016 at 8:15 am

Went to visit a friend who attends coza in abj around dec. Wot i saw made me to ask questions. 2015 Ferari and range rove is always parking at d entrance. Security guys use hoverboards. Ushers use p.o.s to collect tithes en offering if u dnt av cash. D massive tv screen inside dchurch is mindblowing. D packaging of dat church is wow. U will always like going back. AC everywhere even inside toilet. Im nt judging but…………i pity d youths in d church. I dnt knw why people cant see. Damn lol

• Mr. Egghead

April 5, 2016 at 9:58 am

Security men with hoverboards?? Are you kidding

• Mara

April 5, 2016 at 10:09 am

Wow… POS? Hoverboards? Sounds so flashy… no wonder a friend of mine says “she keeps finding herself there every Sunday”. I hope there’s some content and substance underneath all the glamour and effects…. And despite his failure to provide a ‘robust response’, I really, really hope the pastor has repented and stopped sleeping with other women. I have my doubts though….

19. tolu

April 5, 2016 at 8:21 am

Dat coza pastor is a very good businessman

20. Adelaide

April 5, 2016 at 9:07 am

To a large extent Catholic? have you seen the movie Spotlight? Most Catholic priests are just homosexual pedophiles so leave them out of this

21. Ime

April 5, 2016 at 9:29 am

@freeze, seriously just stop,I beg u in God’s name,stop. The Ese is she a teen,she did not know her pastor is a human being that has blood,water running in his veins for heaven sake. Just stop before u bring a rod on ur self. David was a man after God’s heart ,he killed someone husband,then marries the man wife, Abraham that we still claim his blessing(Abraham blessings are mine) had how many cucubines? Moses married a woman he was not supposed to marry,his sister and brother talked about behind his back,freeze did u know what was the outcome? She was plagued wt lesprozy and the brother first was killed for talking about Moses behind his man. God appear to them in a cloud and Moses my friend, I speak to him one on one. Pray for ur pastors, leaders, and ur self. And pls spend more time studying the bible. They are all HUMAN beings…. Warning to all u writers who write or talked down on pastors,because for una mind,them be men of GOD and una be boys of satan,as per una get right to sin…………

22. You are responsible for your actions

April 5, 2016 at 10:01 am

You are solely responsible for your actions!

God didn’t force people in the bible. “Choose ye this day” is what he said. If you like choose to serve God or not!

> mean a grown ass lady lusting after a man
    >You know he was married
    >You went to his room alone
    >Not once, not twice, you kept going (at least if na jazz, your head suppose correct after the 1st encounter)
    >No be him be the first man to sleep with you, why not talk about them or did he disvirgin you?
    >If the man no fine, get name, get money, you go allow him enter in between your legs?
    >You never heard of redeem, deeper life, jehovah witness, if you are looking for faith, why go that place?
    >Now you talking about “loosing faith”. Why did you decide to marry then? why did you decide to work?
    You could as well decide not to marry since some men cheat, you could use that as an excuse not to marry
    Since some women die during child birth, you could have decided not to get pregnant or give birth using that as an excuse
    since some offices are bad, you could have decided not to work too

>Stop deceiving yourself. You better borrow yourself brain and get back to God.
    >No matter how messed up we are, no matter how battered, shattered we are, He will take us back

23. Moyo

April 5, 2016 at 10:15 am

The Coza pastor may or may not have unduly influenced Ese, but we always have a choice whether or not we want to take particular decisions. At some point Ese had a choice to continue in that relationship, I pray that she will spend more time in prayer seeking God’s face. She also no doubt needs counselling and love from her husband and close relatives to help her get through this period. I also pray that God gives our mothers wisdom to guide our daughters on the right path so that when they are confronted with situations like these they can make the right choice.

24. Hephie Brown

April 5, 2016 at 10:19 am

I mistakenly liked your comment @Nneka and now I just have to reply! No she wasnt raped, no she cant sleep with a smelly pastor or a smelly mechanic because they are not in the circle she rolls. But there are smelly small shop owners who do sleep with smelly pastors in the small church they also attend. D not go around bashing new generation churches just because a new generation pastor did something abominable. It’s like saying all nigerian women are sluts because they line up adeola odeku and lekki phase 1 street every night, let’s grow some sense biko!

It is called abuse of power. Lecturer with student, psychologist with patient, doctor with patient, sheperd with sheep. They are sheperds, yes we should know the bible for ourselves but hey there HAS to be a sheperd we follow, albeit not blindly but Apostle Paul in the bible was followed blindly, see how many books he wrote in the Bible that we still read BLINDLY today but that is the way that is supposed to be.

Yes the bible says that in the end times, lots of false prophets will arise, people will be led astray. I’m sure if you look into the fine lines of the bible Ese’s name will be there. She is a casualty of the war between good and evil and we shouldnt blame her for that. We all make mistakes, she did, she shouldnt be chastised for too long.

Focus should be on the pastor and how to save the other people he is leading astray. Bella Naija people please grow up from behind your computers where you type bible verses from and realize that the world is bigger than you and your closed minds!

Your current test or even your testimony doesn’t give you the right to undermine someone’s else ability (or inability) to discern what’s going on in their lives – Undiluted truth’s comments

• Vide

April 5, 2016 at 4:45 pm

How can you say ‘do not bash’ and ‘bellanaija people with closed minds’ in the same submission. Alarming!

You need to expand your world view child, do not always generalise, only then can you claim to be open minded.

• Err, No.

April 5, 2016 at 9:53 pm

@Hephie Brown, “”Apostle Paul was followed BLINDLY?””

The same apostle who said: “”Imitate me AS I IMITATE CHRIST.””?

Even if he was, that was a human failing not his teaching neither is it God’s commandment. “”That is”” NOT “”the way it’s supposed to be.””

We are not supposed to “”read the Bible BLINDLY”” either. Remember the Berean Christians? Remember the commandment to “”STUDY to show yourself approved.””? How about “”Thou shalt MEDITATE upon it (the Bible) day and night.””

And so on. Doesn’t sound like “”reading BLINDLY”” to me.

• Tobi

April 6, 2016 at 10:38 pm

@Err, No. You know your Word. Good job. Follow me as I follow Christ which means if I don’t follow Christ,do not follow me. Shikennah.

25. mrs chidukane

April 5, 2016 at 10:26 am

I agree with Freeze 1000 percent. I will definitely attend that church when in Abuja make I christmas my eyes biko. Hope they still give dollars to some first timers.

26. LL

April 5, 2016 at 10:43 am

Yes, we own our actions and are responsible for our faith but we should not forget that our actions can also cause others to sin and confuse them with regards to what our beliefs stand for. Pastors also, are leaders, people of guidance and even though they are human, they should make every effort internally and externally to show good examples. This is because many people have fragile faith and knowing God is a process that takes a lifetime. People should not see their pastors as God but it takes a person of strong faith to live that way. Unfortunately, many people for not have that strong faith-yet. Terrible actions of the COZA pastor who refused to show remorse even when the congregation member involved showed remorse will only make it harder for people who look up to him for guidance to understand what Christianity is really about. I think Freeze may talk a lot but it’s important we speak out regarding these pastors as they have contributed as much evil as the politicians we condemn everyday.

27. Dee

April 5, 2016 at 10:49 am

Man all you saying Ese is an adult , why did she go to the hotel room.
    Why should he invite a woman to his hotel room. Yes men of God in the bible had concubines, but we have the bible to correct us now, they did not have the bible then. Coza church is just very pretentious from the pastor’s wife now bleaching to only talks about prosperity .
    Let’s even say Ese is lying or it was just an allegation, as a so called man of God claiming to lead a flock, you should tell them openly about it! Not hide under the guise of God has forgiven him so he shouldn’t talk about it! the flashiness in Coza makes everything so distracting ! Ese God loves you don’t lose your faith over Biodun Fatoyinbo, the same man that told Late kafee(branama singer) she couldn’t perform in their church, because her husband said she cheated. But he is still preaching ?

• Tizzy

April 6, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Common! Ppl know hiw to start useless gist i swear down. That woman has been fair all her life and because you feel the need to contribute useless information you go and make up lies. Just focus on the gist and dont lie just to post comment

28. Corolla

April 5, 2016 at 11:17 am

Yes, we are all responsible for our actions, Ese was an adult, but the pastor somewhat abused his power. Now, what is appalling is that people shamed the female in this situation and crucified her, while the pastor was almost untouched. We are still waiting for his “robust” reply,…in the meantime let the blind Nigerians keep worshiping in such a tainted environment. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that COZA church has kleg, but then the mumu button of some Nigerians is religion and church.

I would just advise Ese to keep her marital affairs and struggles to herself. Nigerians would harldy sympathize with you, so please discuss your problems with people who genuinely care about you.

29. Esther

April 5, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Just know God for yourself. A lot of us are Christians just cos we were born into christian homes! And don’t let someone’s faithlessness affect your own faithfulness. If only we wld just carry our Bibles and study, we wld have true interpretation and revelation. But no, we are just too lazy. Many people know the truthful ones. but they prefer to run after the ones that are fake as long as their egos are being fed.
    Sorry to say o, but those who follow all these pastors who do ridiculous stuffs simply lack discerning spirit and are carnally minded. The Word of God never fails and never lies. As for me o, if my pastor wakes up today and drops a word that is wrong, as long as it lacks biblical backing and confirmation, I won’t believe it. A pastor can show u the way, but he/she shld never take the place of God in ur life, that u now stop listening to God directly. God has no grandchild. Neither is He too far that we cannot access Him directly. Choose God and grow. Stop worshipping pastors or churches or even denominations. It’s annoying and foolish.

30. ubuntu

April 5, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Funny fact about men of God and churches: God is always speaking to them. Can’t figure why God stay hiding behind a self crowned man of God talking only to him… he appearing himself speaking would be a sight. until then let the men of God continue with their antics.

31. Grace

April 6, 2016 at 11:52 pm

@Hephie Brown. A Christian girl refused to sleep with her lecturer in Uni though she could have, fearful of a degree at stake instead she prayed and her prayer partner sent a word (led by God )back to the lecturer to stay off her if he still wants to be able to sleep with a woman in his life time. In another case, a girl also told my brother in law that a lecturer wanted an affair, instead of giving in, as a Christian they prayed together and he instructed her to give him a gift, don’t know why but that came into his mind in that particular case. My point here is this; the two girls did not want to do it even though in their cases degrees were at stake. They could have done it for fear of being failed but they somehow sought help because they did not want to do it. Did you say the affair went on for 7days? I am not bashing you Ese, guess people have to deal with points of weaknesses but this message is for all women out there. You don’t have to say yes when you mean NO.