Music

Kanye West Got a Phone Just to Pursue a Married Kim Kardashian | WATCH Kocktails with Khloé Clip

Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-PDA-October2014-BellaNaija001

On the final episode of Khloé Kardashian’s show ‘Kocktails With Khloé’, she had Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Chrissy Teigen, and John Legend come in as her guests.

When Kanye was asked what inspired him to buy his first cell phone, he said;

“I got a phone because someone decided they wanted to marry Kris Humphries,”

“I started sending her pictures of like certain basketball players that used to be cool that now they wear their pants up to here, like THIS IS YOUR FUTURE,” he continued.

Here’s the clip of the funny moment;

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Frederick M Brown

1. love

April 19, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I love the way Knaye loves Kim. I’m a man and i’m so thrilled by his love for her. Kanye’s is such a romantic husband and the best dad ever. Love you Kanye.

• fleur

April 19, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Is it love or fatal obsession? He is looking for his mommy. I feel bad for him. The day all this romance fades, na ishi mbaka dey wait am,

• Jade

April 20, 2016 at 8:25 pm

I doubt you are a man. you said hes such a romantic husband and best dad based on what? Do you live in their house to know that? I’ve never heard him talk about what he really likes about her apart from her bloated butt. . Kanye is jnfactuated with kim. Thats love for some people. Let’s see 5-10years down the line. Kim cheated on Reggie, and Kris humphries with Kanye. Also, cheated on her first husband. Amber Rose was right, and the rumor of kanye paying her to keep his secret has some truth to it. He’s probably bisexual actually gay using kim as a cover up

2. Abby

April 19, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Why do I find is very funny. Kanye is so mean 🙂

3. suvyk ufot

April 19, 2016 at 2:58 pm

kanye West is a real man

4. Oma

April 19, 2016 at 4:41 pm

whatever else Kanye West may be, u have to admit he loves Kim sha…

• freemind

April 19, 2016 at 5:05 pm

and my gosh! i respect the way he loves her

5. Awiase

April 19, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Move over!!Kimye!!As if it was right,married and flirting?!!Who doesn’t know this is a marriage for convenience?!!Also what won’t Kanye and Kim do for attention.i don’t believe whatever display they show publicly until I know what goes on behind closed doors and this is from personal experience.Most of the PDAs are for the sake of the cameras.And after learning from the book you guys fight like cats,I would take a sip of tea and wait and see.You morons were very unfair to Humphries no matter what and I don’t believe in Katma,I believe in the bible in reaping what you sow.Why did even Bruce Jenner object to your relationship initially?smh

6. ebony African

April 19, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Obviously from such statement,Amber Rose was right that Kim was sleeping with Kanye when they were still dating and Kris Humphrey accused Kim of cheating on him with Kanye. If he wasn’t eating some p*ssy from Kim because he thinks he has a chance with her, he won’t be so bold to say on live TV that he tried to convince Kim not to marry Humphrey and the cheat even attended their wedding

• Ano

April 20, 2016 at 10:56 am

Na wa o… Nostradamus… issokay!