Weddings

First Look – Coco and Caleb’s A Love Song Wedding In Dubai

Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 1 jpgFollowing their pre-wedding shoot in Dubai, Coco and Caleb Adaji have returned to City of gold to celebrate their white wedding ceremony at The Palazzo Versace.

The bride wore a stunning dress ballgown dress with makeup by Banke Meshida-Lawal. Mega hitmaker Davido and the Adeleke clan are also in Dubai to show the couple their support.

BellaNaija Weddings wishes the Adajis the very best! Here are a few social media posts which will be updated as the event goes on –  #CocoandCaleb2016

Photos

Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 2Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 4Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 6Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 5Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 7Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 8Coco-Caleb-A Love Song - Dubai Wedding - BellaNaija - 2016 - First Look - 40 .jpg

Videos

We love that momentous walk down the aisle. #cocoandcaleb2016 @banksbmpro

A video posted by BN Weddings ? (@bellanaijaweddings) on

LOL others are enjoying the romance while @davidoofficial is thinking of rice. #cocoandcaleb2016 Video by @danagoghkn

A video posted by BN Weddings ? (@bellanaijaweddings) on

The Pastor from #cocoandcaleb2016 was so cool. #bellanaijaweddings Video: @ruthobih Wedding Planner: @carousel_weddings_events

A video posted by BN Weddings ? (@bellanaijaweddings) on

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

May 29, 2016 at 6:02 pm

God pls don’t forget me. The mockery is getting too much to bear.

• Layo

May 29, 2016 at 8:51 pm

You’ll be alright. I promise you that, you mockers are ignorant and don’t know better. Bless up

• Amaka

May 29, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Keep praying. Keep standing on the word. Keep trusting and keep seeing the glorious day coming to pass. I pray God gives you the wisdom to discern because the person may nearer to you than you think. Take out time to fast. God is still working miracles. He is alive.

• Anon

May 30, 2016 at 2:01 am

They are not mocking you but your God, so chin up and watch God answer for you!

2. Cookie

May 29, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Beautiful…. Naija’s and #DubaiDestinations though,aren’t there other countries in the. World? If you have enough cash for a destination wedding,you might as well pick another place other than DUBAI.. Its becoming predictable and boring ooooooooo. Spain,Malta,Ibiza,Cyprus,Mauritius,Barbados,Fiji,Seychelles,St Lucia,Grenada,Antigua,Thailand etc.

• Nefertiti

May 29, 2016 at 7:48 pm

And Zanzibar…..kisses

• Nkechi

May 29, 2016 at 9:38 pm

I don’t think that matters. People should be allowed to pick their own destination. They understand their pockets and know how they want the whole wedding to turn out. Not many people understand what it takes to plan a wedding outside the country especially when a visa is needed. Here is my point: Joy at wedding and in marriage is the most important thing, no one needs to stretch to Australia simply because the person wants someone they don’t know or do know to feel their wedding was not boring. It is their life.

• tyty

May 29, 2016 at 9:41 pm

cos, Dubai visas are very easy to churn out in a matter of days. I guess they are considering their train and wedding guests as well.

Except they involve all guests in the planning process…

• Bey

May 29, 2016 at 9:48 pm

I guess you are the one providing the Euro they will spend there for them. Euro that is how much now?
      Or perhaps you work in Central bank or even own it. Since you know so much.
      Besides a lot of destination weddings, sum of d destinations can be of significance to the couple. Perhaps they even got engaged there.
      I wonder for Nigerians d way ppl reason and don’t mind dere biz. Even if they do it at Mogadishu. It’s dere biz, dere life, dere wedding.

• Cookie

May 30, 2016 at 10:22 am

@Bey,its not that Deep girl…You wonder the way Nigerians think!!! You must be from Mogadishu then…Take it easy before you pop a vein….Its my opinion and i am entitled it,freedom of speech….Many Nigerians living in the Uk and Abroad mostly often travel to Nigeria,as opposed to other places…Nigerians living in Nigeria travel around the world more than those who reside abroad…Zanzibar,Seychelles,Zambia,The Gambia etc,you don’t even need a visa to travel to most of these countries…No one is knocking their choice down,its their prerogative. I would just love to see more adventurous wedding destinations that’s all.. My sisters got married in Seychelles and Zanzibar,one lives in the Uk the other in America…Africa is beautiful,its called Destination wedding for a reason isn’t it.. Some people have been to Dubai 20x already but haven’t even travelled to Tanzania…

• Bey

May 29, 2016 at 9:50 pm

You can even do yours in Mars.
      Guess dat won’t be predictable.
      I don’t know why dis comment is rubbing me d wrong way.
      Maybe I’m ovulating. Lol

• Adaobi

May 30, 2016 at 12:00 am

Dubai visa is easy. There is your answer.

• Fiona

May 31, 2016 at 10:35 am

I think the couple’s plan was to use a stone to kill two birds….a destination wedding of class at the same time affordable and convenient for the bridal train, family members, and guests to attend and Dubai was the best place for the scene. And now the result seems all beautiful….. HML to the new couple

3. Sai sai

May 29, 2016 at 7:44 pm

See as dubai dey smile to the bank on Nigerians account…when will we learn?

4. Laila

May 29, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Dubai Weddings I hear are actually cheaper and the only way to guarantee its an intimate family & friends affair. Then when you compare what the cost of a Naija marquee/wedding tent + decor alone can get you in Dubai, …………

5. raker

May 29, 2016 at 8:14 pm

The way nigerians hangout in dubai, one would think dubai is a 2k bus ticket away where hotel rooms cost #3,000 a week. Nah this kin economy people dey flex for dubai..God bless me abeg

6. SandraT

May 29, 2016 at 8:25 pm

@cookie.. It’s their choice and their money so they can get married in which ever country they deem fit. I wouldn’t mind getting married in Dubai . That cake and the flowers are amazing!
    I love weddings !!!

7. Olamk

May 29, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Congrat to d couple…..bellanaija……I was waiting to see jide odukoya’s wedding pictures since last weekend……as una no gree update I say make I remind una…at least u pple post alot of his works and he married he is married to a photographer as well……….abi na bcos he no b official fotographer for the president ni……abi bcos it’s not a destination wedding…..pls learn to celebrate pple across societal strata, even if they re not billionaires, some of us love them like that.I taught pple send mails of there wedding picture,bur now I realise u pple actually look out for people who belong to d high class just to feature them,
    Pardon my long story……pls help me post dere wedding …Thank u…….p’s. I know some pple will wanna eat me….its called my 2kobo

8. j'suis belle

May 29, 2016 at 8:41 pm

groom dancing with his glasses on??? not too kool. i would luv to see my hubby’s eyes when dancing on our song

9. Bruno fierce Two

May 29, 2016 at 8:42 pm

The Cake is magnifico. That being said, whether they have it in Dubai or whatever is nobodys business. Dont know this Uncle GWE GWE GWE is talking about “Mockery”. Their lives and their choice….But come Davido why must you show your uncouth self na

10. Adaora

May 29, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Lovely Wedding!!!Love the cake… So divine. Bianu Davido gini ne me gi na crew gi?

11. Emily

May 29, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Chaiiiiii Dear God this people don’t have two heads nau don’t let my own be difficult for you to handle i wish the adajis all the best.

12. Viva

May 29, 2016 at 9:28 pm

So nice. All i see is class. The cake, decoration, and her gown is everything. So sweet, glamorous and beautiful. God bless their union.
    Toolz should have seek for wedding decoration/gown ideas from you ,Coco. Not investing her fortune on a gown dat doesn’t fit her, knowing she’s – not curvy.

13. Mee

May 29, 2016 at 9:37 pm

U go and do ur own there and stop questioning people’s choices, aproko!

14. ATL's finest

May 29, 2016 at 10:16 pm

The cake tho ! It’s EVERYTHING..How tall is that cake? I thought they got married in Miami already? All the same. Congrats to them once again.

• The real Ibinabo

May 29, 2016 at 10:41 pm

It was her sis, Sharon that got married in miami

15. SandraT

May 29, 2016 at 10:51 pm

I love weddings !!!
    ST

16. Slut

May 29, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Hmmmmm wowwwwww!!!!!! The adeleke’s really knows how to BRING IT.. Just when we thought toolz has set the standard for classy weddings, the adeleke’s came and topped it ten times more. Hmmmm money pass money. Can’t wait for Dj cuppy’s wedding oh cos dt one nah for jupiter dem go do am.

• Addressing Yet another cretin

May 30, 2016 at 1:51 am

This is not very nice. There’s no competition here so your comment is highly misplaced. Davido get a handle on your social media handlers aka touts. They keep coming on BN under different names to type rubbish.

17. Cookie

May 29, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Lol…..You all need to chill and read in between the lines of my comment. Never said it wasn’t their choice or money,take it easyyyyyyyyy.
    All i am saying is get more creative and open minded about other destinations,getting married in Dubai with the hotels and places they use,doesn’t come cheap. So why not turn it up elsewhere? Or just stick to #DestinationLagos… @Nkechi,its Dubai as a destination i said was Boring,not the wedding..Like you said ,’Joy at the wedding is the most important,then why Stretch to Dubai then(listen to yourself)…@Bey,you are definitely ovulating for the comment to be rubbing you off the wrong way..Lol
    Mind you for their kinda turn up,Dubai doesn’t come cheap at allllllllllll. Whatever though it’s just an innocent comment and i only suggested other countries.. Let me crawl back into my hole…..Lol

• Nneka

May 30, 2016 at 2:42 am

@Cookie. I like your sense of humor and can understand your point but the intricacies of a wedding are hard to figure out sometimes. It is like wedding colors, some brides choose colors no other person can or will ever understand, some, colors they have liked since they were 5years old others choose colors all guests should like therefore you can’t always explain why people choose a particular venue. What if all the guests they desire at their weddings don’t get a visa to the US or somewhere else, what if the bride has always dreamt about a wedding in Dubai and no amount of weddings held there can change her mind and what if she has connections with hotel managers who can host her guests at good rates. These issues are sometimes delicate and tough. Sometimes brides can’t explain to everyone why she made a particular choice.

• Grace

May 30, 2016 at 2:44 am

How can Australia, the ends of the earth be compared to Dubai. Dubai is not much stretching at all.

• Grace

May 30, 2016 at 2:52 am

It is cheaper and less stressful getting married in Dubai. If you had said Ibadan, that would have been different. When Lagos vendors gave my cousins from the US and UK their prices, they became confused. Secondly, it is cheaper to host 300 people than 1,500people in Lagos if you want the whole even to remain classy. Please go find out how much you’ll get a plate of small chops and cup of chapman.

18. Cynical

May 30, 2016 at 2:29 am

To be honest,if I had the kind of money these ‘celebs’ have or claim to have, Dubai will be the last place on my mind. A lovely island,maybe Maldives,Seychelles,even Gambia self all don’t need visas…… I’ll have a lovely beachfront wedding…….aaahhhh if I could do it again.?

19. Kiiki

May 30, 2016 at 4:01 am

Awwwww. The music playing during the bride’s aisle walk is “A Thousand Years”.??????. Love love love it!

20. Finally!Finally

May 30, 2016 at 6:03 am

Abeg Toolz shld have done hers in Lasgidi, the margin btw Coco and Toolz explains I get money and I get money shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Tgirl

May 30, 2016 at 6:31 am

I wasn’t there! But the wedding was lit, the adeleke def knows how to have fun, it felt like a concert, every one was so turnt!!!! I could feel the energy from here sef chai! God bless your Union. I wish you guys the best life has to offer!!!

22. BzKneez

May 30, 2016 at 9:01 am

Why the shades indoors though? And not at a club indoors but at your wedding?
    I thought (strongly hoped) that fad was on its way out!

23. Gbogbo Bigz Girlz

May 30, 2016 at 10:19 am

This temilady of kwamuhle fabrics, banke really gave her high end customers. I remember when she newly opened her shop and used to beg people to buy aso ebi from her…

• Sisi

May 31, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Her fabrics speak for themselves, at least from what I see on social media as someone living in the UK obsessed with fabrics and aso ebi. Not the usual stuffs

Congrats to the newly weds, the bride seems to have a very peaceful spirit about her, just me of course I don’t know her.