Come June 2016, LEAP Africa will host the 11th CEOs Forum themed “Attracting Financing for your Business: Strategies and Opportunities”. The forum seeks to offer to businesses, a road map for growth and sustainability through diverse financing options across Africa including angel and private equity investors, venture capital, challenge funds and development financing.
Speaking at the Forum and workshop are Nigeria’s leading financial experts and entrepreneurs:
- Tayo Oviosu – Founder/CEO, Paga Tech Limited
- Bukky George – Founder/CEO, HealthPlus Nigeria
- Mobola Onibonoje – Vice President, Alitheia Capital
- Mezuo Nwunelia – Managing Director, Sahel Capital
- Folabi Esan – Partner, adlevocapital
- Danladi Verheijen – MD, Verod Capital
- Dapo Okubadejo – Partner, KPMG
- Ralphael Afaedor – Co-Founder & CEO – Supermart.ng
- Chika Nwobi – Managing Partner, L5Lab
- Funke Okubadejo– Director, Actis
- Bismarck Rewane– Chief Executive Officer, Financial Derivatives Ltd
- Yewande Sadiku – Stanbic IBTC
The 11th CEOs’ Forum by LEAP Africa is a premier resource gathering and platform for SMEs owners, CEOs and managers in the public, private and social development sectors.
Participants will also get a personalized training to provide expanded guidance on identifying capital for expansion from financial institutions, investors, venture capital amongst others.
Whether you are just starting to put an investment plan in place, or are looking to revamp the one you have, you’ll need to learn the essential principles to help take ownership of your investment portfolio. This is one forum you don’t want to miss!
Visit www.leapafrica.org to register and participate in workshop and exhibition.
Date: Thursday, June 2nd 2016
Time: 9 AM
Venue: Landmark Event Centre, Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island Annex, Lagos.
To register for the workshop, click here or contact Ahmed Alaga – email@example.com for more information.
BellaNaija is a media partner for the 11th CEOs Forum.