Scoop

Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare shows off her $1000 Nails | Fans React

In this tough economy, fans of celebrities are not necessarily as understanding of the luxuries the celebrities indulge in.

Nollywood actress Laide Bakare posted a photo on Instagram where her lovely nails were showing and she captioned “’Feeling my $1000 nails like never b4”. Her fans immediately went in on her for her nails which cost an equivalent of #320,000.

Laide Bakare 1

Her post currently has over 200 comments.

See some comments below.

1 2 3 4

She later reacted to the numerous comments with “Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha, oo OMG my people! My people”

Laide Bakare

Photo Credit: Instagram – @laidebakare

1. iy

May 7, 2016 at 6:45 pm

It’s her money no doubt, but please girl spend wisely. If it’s true. I hope you are saving for a rainy day? It’s not always rosey but we pray to always have the cash.

• Kadara

May 7, 2016 at 9:03 pm

There’s nothing wrong with her doing her nails for any price she can afford but I don’t understand the need to announce it. Don’t people realize that talking about how much you paid for things is tacky especially when no one asked?

2. GistYinka

May 7, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Hmmmm Big girl things, but their are some others things to use that money for.

• Jade

May 8, 2016 at 12:28 am

For real? Ain’t no nails cost $1000. Abi na diamond nails she get. Even that doesn’t exist. I hate when people want to show off and be all stupid.

3. Mr. Egghead

May 7, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Alhaji Orilowo is subsidizing the good life for this chic.

4. Bisi

May 7, 2016 at 6:53 pm

It’s her life and money,she’s into show biz,so she may like it for her brand,she’s been acting for almost 15years now,not bad indulging herself a little,others may use theirs to buy hard drugs,that will be destroy them.

5. pinkdavis

May 7, 2016 at 6:53 pm

It is her money right?!?! Let her spend it the way she she wants to spend it! End of story.

6. Everest D.

May 7, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Nigeria!! Na” every tin who na dey believe, d nail na gold..if she get brian she go put d money for business or still give her parents…how many house she done build or how many cars she get….mumu like her, okpo

7. Tititi

May 7, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Most don’t even know her,all their rant is on the amount,they have helped her to multiply the dollars into Naira.

8. Cheekie

May 7, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I don’t see what the hullabaloo is all about. It’s her money and whatever she chooses to spend it on is her prerogative…Why should anyone celeb or not have to apologize for how much money they have.. The need to let us know how much the nails cost is what i don’t get. By the way they look regular,nothing spectacular….

• le coco

May 8, 2016 at 4:01 am

tell me about it.. what th hell? The nails look do damn cheap.. I can’t even understand what part of it cost $1000.. Nd it is her moneybndnshebxn spend it hw she wants.. but why so tacky.. why tell us tht it’s a thousand dollars?

9. Nne007

May 7, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Kai she can lie for her ancestors, attention seeker. Show me the receipt and I will believe you.

10. Deola

May 7, 2016 at 7:06 pm

You spent $1000 on artificial nails? O ma go o. (translation: You are extremely stupid)

11. ekama

May 7, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Sister fear God and tell the truth. 1k ko 1k ni. And if it’s the truth……may God forgive u.

12. bruno

May 7, 2016 at 7:10 pm

who is she?

$1000 nails and u still look so local and raz.
    pls shift

• Daniel

May 7, 2016 at 10:12 pm

What’s your definition of your “local” and “raz”? Some of you internet bullies needs to get life. I will not waste my money on such frivolity (I am a man, so it will never happen), but calling her names for using her money the way she wants? We all traveled across the world and seen her types in America, Germany and the UK, are they “local” and “raz” to you, too?

I don’t blame your types though, I blamed the celebrity who wants to belong to the world of “I-am-a-big-girl”, when they don’t stop showing off a little thing as nail, then bullies like you will have field day. You, Bruno, need to get a life and leave her be.

13. Robin Hood

May 7, 2016 at 7:30 pm

U r either stupid to have paid that much for the fingernail job or you were scammed

14. Marian

May 7, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Ummm, she probably wanted to write 1000 naira. The same nails in the picture above? Does it last for a whole year? I don’t get my nails done but I thought it was around $30-100 to have acrylics. If truly na 1k then would have recommended something a little more *can’t think of the best word to use*

15. Akwanwa

May 7, 2016 at 7:35 pm

If this is true then some people are really wasting money, did she actually say $1000 for her NAILS how much will her hair cost na wah o

16. Lala

May 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Lord I am before you, see me struggling with my allowee and working for a douche that has been owing for 5months now lord please wink at your daughter’s account small and please give me the common sense to only ‘floss’ on instagram with food and my pets abeg

17. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

May 7, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Nigerians forever teaching people how to spend their money.
    But girl, $1000 for those nails up there?? You were scammed. No, you were robbed.

18. Uju

May 7, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Haba,so someody “cannot Come and go and play with” you people again???C’mon,life isnt that serious!

19. Keeky

May 7, 2016 at 10:13 pm

She gotta be trolling. Ain’t no way those nails are worth $100 talk less of $1000.

Dear Laide, go back and collect your change.

20. John Bolag

May 7, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Can this wasteful lady tell us how much she has spent on her sick father (Yoruba actor) who recently asked Nigerians for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Obi

May 7, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Save for rainy day, no be later down the road they go set up Go Fund Me for your mata…

22. zee

May 7, 2016 at 11:32 pm

I don’t know why we keep spending all d money we have trying to look rich…. Hustling backwards is a sin

23. bayowilson

May 8, 2016 at 12:33 am

#MercifulGod • When that’s all I’ve been looking for to start making a living from online Forex trading. I’m gradually aging (31) however with dead sure Forex trading skills. The capital is yet to come so I can start multiplying it, marriage still hanging… and this lady just used it for her nails. God please remember me.

24. If I Start 2 talk

May 8, 2016 at 1:38 am

First of all, what kind of nail treatment cost 1000? gel or no gel, the most you can spend is 100 or even less. Maybe she really meant to type 100? and if she did not, its her money jare. Carry dey go laide carry dey go dey go. Enjoy the life of your head.

25. Ogo

May 8, 2016 at 5:45 am

Better ask the Chinese people to
    Give you back your money.

26. Damseldami

May 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Seriously does fixing fake nails cost $100? Wow!