Music

Tiwa Savage thanks Fans for their Support

Music star Tiwa Savage has made her return to social media this morning.

The songstress was last seen on social media a night before her estranged husband Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun‘s rant on Instagram.

Making her return, Tiwa Savage thanked her fans for their support stating that she couldn’t have made it through without them.

See her post below.
image

1. Adeola

May 9, 2016 at 7:38 am

May the Lord help you in your healing process,everything works together for good for they that put their trust in the Lord,the lord is your strength,am still listening to my darlin by Tiwa.

2. Fey

May 9, 2016 at 7:40 am

God is great.Be strong for Jamjam and you will heal with time.

3. Bubu

May 9, 2016 at 8:06 am

Be strong! Ko easy rara but God will see you through. Ignore any negative comment and sidetalks. God bless u and keep ur family. Jamil will grow up to be a great man In Jesus name. Amen.

4. MUM

May 9, 2016 at 8:08 am

and i will keep praying for you dearie, nothing is hard for GOD TO DO, TIMEEEEEE WILL SURELY HEAL UR WOUNDS. BE STRONG GIRL AND ALWAYS PUT GOD FIRST IN ALL YOU DO. I WOULDNT MIND LISTENING TO A GOSPEL MUSIC DONE BY TIWAAAA. GO GIRL.

5. Oreolu

May 9, 2016 at 8:24 am

Take your time,and get things right,don’t be in a hurry,Yours is not different,half of marriages in US and Uk last year ended in divorce,these is a new beginning,hopefully lesson learnt,We are happy you are still alive.

6. wasek

May 9, 2016 at 8:43 am

Love you my Tiwa remember savage soldiers fat your back

• ha

May 9, 2016 at 10:05 am

Do you know the meaning of te word savage? My dear, please don’t call yourself a savage anything o! Soldier or otherwise. Y;all need to be careful before joining band wagons

7. honey omo lekki

May 9, 2016 at 9:05 am

We love you boo. But enough of the divorce story. people go through messier ones. Nigerians will soon forget, unless you keep giving them reason not to.
    Focus on your career, take care of Jam Jam, we hope love finds you. But this time, you your eyes, ears, mouth, nose and every other thing open.

8. keke driver

May 9, 2016 at 9:17 am

All will be well!!

9. Rachi Rachi

May 9, 2016 at 9:37 am

Lol. Now everybody is a Tiwa Savage fan. It is well boo boo, we love you, our queen.
    I swear Nigerians be killing me everyday…

One question? The guy that allegedly killed his wife, we don’t really know what happened but we attacked him for saying he provides everything for her saying he is the man, he should do that. It is his job but we called TeeBillz a weakling. Why do we expect that men should feel okay as providers but ater shout feminism? When a woman provides she is strong and all that and the man is a weakling. When the man provides it is his job?
    Just a question???? Educate me please and I am a woman.

• Ginger

May 9, 2016 at 10:35 am

TBillz is a weakling BECAUSE of what he did with her money and how he tried to defame her, NOT because he earns less.A lot of men earn less these days, Tiwa didn’t bring it up, Tbills did. Feminism is not just about money and cooking, please people should stop bringing it up. It’s the reason women can vote, go to school, get a divorce, testify in court and so much more.

• December Wind

May 9, 2016 at 10:50 am

@ginger… I like that , ginger me some more … Let them know

10. mabel

May 9, 2016 at 9:44 am

Love you always Tiwa. That he laid his hands on you is enough to divorce him. I dislike men who do that. My dad in all my growing years never used anything on us talkless of a husband. Please divorce and have peace of mind. You can remain friends.

11. Akwanwa

May 9, 2016 at 9:47 am

My dear its not easy,marriage is something else but I Keep telling people its not a do or die affair, I am married with 4 kids and I am the bread winner, the only thing in my case is dat my husband appreciates everything I do, he treats me like a queen and doesn’t squander the little salary I bring home, he has a good heart and helps with most things in the house, biz is not going smoothly for him, and I understand dat fact, so Tiwa if its still okay for you to get back together with ur hubby pls do so, you are the one dat wears this shoe and you know where it pinches so after everything that everybody must hav said, the final decision is yours alone. Meanwhile I came across a sex video. About you, I know its photoshopped, handle it with care. Am one of ur greatest fan and nothing can change dat. Take care

12. Tikka Masala

May 9, 2016 at 10:11 am

Watch this chic take back TBillz. Totally her right. But after all that dirty laundry airing disaster of an interview she did ? *shudder*

13. Ajani ariyike

May 9, 2016 at 10:17 am

It is well with you and your family

14. Winifred

May 9, 2016 at 10:48 am

Ginger you make sense joor. love your reply.

15. Prince

May 9, 2016 at 10:54 am

We gat you babe. May God keep you, keep Jamil and tunji.

16. hmmm

May 9, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Tiwa is olosho confirm,bella publish my comment

17. uche

May 13, 2016 at 10:18 pm

More than 70 per cent of Nigerian ladies are not worth sharing a bed room with but just the bed, they cannot contribute anything tangible in serious discussion, no thinking cap but weavon, Tiwa thanked her fans for encouragement inspite of the fact that a lot of them who’ve messed their own relationship beyond remedy, were happy to have her in their class of frustrated ladies with failed marriages, she even thanked them for praying for Tunji and Jamil, even though we knew what names they called him, inspite of that she still loves her man and she’s ready to fight for her marriage, she’s ready to make sure Jamil grows up in a home not a house run by one frustrated old girl, parading herself as either a baby mama or a single mother using it as a license to prostitute, and instead of appreciating that strenght, the strong willed, well bred, focused mother spirit in her some are even suggesting she finds love somewhere else, Tiwa The LORD will perfect that which HE has started in your life, be strong an hold on, it will work out for your good, your marriage will not be among the statistics of faile marriage, just always revert to the original manual for marriage The BIBLE and not Hollywood, Nollywood, bollywood or anywood, stay away from third parties, people are not happy at how successful your marriage is going so mind whose opinion you seek or. Bounce your decisions on GOD Bless and strengthen you in JESUS Mighty Name Amen

18. jayne

May 15, 2016 at 10:34 pm

My dear, read proverbs 14 vrs 1. It’s well thou.