Relationships

So Cute! Actress Ivie Okujaye and Her Husband are Expecting a Baby Girl! See Photos From her Maternity Shoot

BellaNaija.com

Ivie-Okujaye-Egboh-Maternity-Shoot 2

Nollywood actress Ivie Okujaye got married to her sweetheart Ezie Egbo last year and now they have announced that they are expecting a baby girl!

Ivie-Okujaye-Egboh-Maternity-Shoot

In these photos from her maternity shoot, Ivie kept true to her unconventional style wearing trainers/sneakers and a long black dress. She also revealed through a caption on one of the photos, that she is in the 9th month of her pregnancy.

She said,

“#Avizzle Month9!!!! *phew*. It has been nothing short of a God Given Adventure!!!! #GirlChild #FullTerm #Month9 #MummyToBe #DaddyToBe #JesusRocks. Amazing journey so far!! just have to say a big big thank you to God. It’s been an extremely easy breezy fit healthy experience and I do not take it for granted. True story, God Rocks!!! And I’m rocking behind him in my sneakers ????”

Ivie-Okujaye-Egboh-Maternity-Shoot 3

Congratulations Ivie & Emeka.

Photo Credit: Instagram/ Ivie Okujaye Egboh

1. Ene

June 29, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Congratulations Ivie.You are a great actress.I was wondering why you have been so scarce eg AMVCA etc.May God grant you safe delivery.

2. De Duchess

June 29, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Aww Ivie.
    I knew that she was pregnant. If I tell you people I use to see things, you people will take me for granted. I saw it just like I saw Osas’s own and many other things I just know.
    And you know something, I don’t live in Lagos, I am in the north so you see its not like I see them or know them.

Bella Naija, one more time call me. We could make an impact bigger than that of TMZ. I will see it and break the news, you will post it, if it is confirmed you pay.
    Deal? Oh, ok….

• Noname

June 29, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Ahn ahn you still never open dis ya ministry ehn. Dey dere dey waste time.

• Joie

June 29, 2016 at 3:57 pm

De Duchess! I like u n pray ur anointing never ceases to flow. Hmmm…so if it is confirmed, Bella pays right? Okies..so how about when it turns out untrue or “unconfirmed” Wetin go happen nigbayen.

• kiiki

June 29, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Dear, De Duchess, believe me when I say that we think or feel same things oooo. This past week, Ivie’s pregnancy kept popping up in my head. And like you, I no dey Naija sef. All in all, Thank God for revelations, Thank God for positive affirmations. Thank God for the many blessings He showers endlessly on His people.

PS: There’s a BN couple/ relationship currently brewing. It is going to blossom into Marriage. #ARevelation.

• Anonymous

June 29, 2016 at 8:27 pm

The BN couple thing is kinda obvious naaa so I’m not calling that a prophecy. Bwahahaha!

• "changing moniker"

June 30, 2016 at 11:49 am

is the bride a certain Y? and the groom a certain B?
      come back and reply o

• Yeyeperry

June 30, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Errrrrm … I think it’s Mia Mia and Seun

• Jade Edo babe

June 29, 2016 at 7:19 pm

I no wan scatter your ministry but do you see others tins apart from pregnancy?
      Bcos If you don’t see certain married women as active for sometime it’s most likely pregnancy. It’s just natural to think in that area.

• Felinda

June 29, 2016 at 7:49 pm

like James said to Small but Mighty in Jenifer (Season4) – “De Duchess you are an Upcoming WINCH” 🙂

• Surely

June 29, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Seems like you and @kiiki need to be occupied with real matters than to be seeing pregnancy visions for MARRIED PUBLIC FIGURE WOMEN who avoid social media after a while (in typical Naija form).

• Kiiki

June 30, 2016 at 2:41 am

Asko! ??????????????

3. Noms

June 29, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Congrats, Ivie and hubby.
    Bet Ivie,y do you look soooo much like Genny? lol

4. Oj

June 29, 2016 at 3:47 pm

But the sneakers are not cute
    She should kindly get a better brand
    Please

• "changing moniker"

June 30, 2016 at 11:55 am

i like it…ntoi!

5. ozzy

June 29, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Ok…try predict something that is yet to happen. We’ll take you serious when it does.

6. Cookies?

June 29, 2016 at 4:00 pm

And if it is not? What then happens? Lolol @ De Duchess, better don’t be like T.B Joshua o whom we only get to hear the prophecy after the events have occurred and not prior. Oya since I’m a “stake holder” tell us what else you’ve seen about errrr Genevieve, if it happens, I will personally campaign for your recruitment on BN. Jk. Congrats Ivie.

7. Prince

June 29, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Didn’t know she’s married. Congratulations to them. #safedelivery

8. OA

June 29, 2016 at 4:45 pm

She’s a very pretty girl. I like her wig or hair piece or hairdo! Women and hair wahala sha. I carried moi-moi to work for breakfast yesterday and must have bitten on a piece of pepper. Tea nor gree settle the fire wey dey burn for my mouth, I had to start gushing down water. I sent my husband a text and said, “I hope my wig has not caught fire after eating this moi-moi oh!” I think the wig made the burning worse. Mehn!

• le coco

June 29, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Try cold milk… or yoghurt…

9. @edDREAMZ

June 29, 2016 at 4:53 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    She was my crush.. All the best to her…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Surely

June 29, 2016 at 10:24 pm

*Was

Why can’t she still be your crush??? Because she’s now “taken” abi. Or legally and lawfully “used” by her husband. Misogynoir will not kill you people.

• Ewa

June 30, 2016 at 8:01 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Na wa for you these people o.. Can’t he decide not to crush on somebody again???? This your comment get as e be.. lol…

10. Iyun

June 29, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Congrats Ivie but your husband didn’t waste time o. Loool, wish you safe delivery

11. No 3 cooking

June 29, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Is her hubby s name emeka or ezie ?

12. Billionaire in grace

June 29, 2016 at 5:52 pm

???? that s really [email protected]

13. Bukunmi

June 29, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Lovely, beauty even at conception…

14. De Duchess

June 29, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Okay this is a free one for y’all…
    Genny is dating an ……
    I won’t write in full because I know everyone loves to love her. And it is fact. You all will see a picture soon. You can just bookmark this page or set a reminder that will remind you on the 31st Dec,2016, that I said Genny is dating an Abuja based Al….
    Okay back to other things, I actually have dreams of things that would happen to people around me and they happen. And then I also dream of people I don’t care about or have never spoken to, then it happens.

Maybe I am just lonely. Maybe I am bored. Maybe I need to proceed with my dream of becoming a Reverend Sister. Maybe I need to get that film role in Americanah first or… I don’t know about myself sef but I see things about others.lol… Bye!

• Princess

June 29, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Please I need you to predict my own
      Gimme your email lemme message you jor o

• aemiesbabe

June 29, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Bellanaija seer of life. Please what is the name of the Al……………………………. so that we can confirm for real when the news gets out in Dec. 2016. it would be good to know what you see aboout me…(hehehehehehehehe)

• besos

June 29, 2016 at 9:01 pm

This isn’t news….. she is dating an Al… who owns a couple of companies..includings a real estate development company.. Clue: ………. and………..may break my bones but words will never hurt me..

you’re welcome

• Ndalo

June 30, 2016 at 7:23 am

And here i am thinking there definately is no company called Sticks and stones and ALAS!!! There is a company called sticks and stones, like WTF!!!

• DAME

June 30, 2016 at 9:09 am

lol, sticks and stones is actually in Abuja, thats where MUD Academy wants to even hold their free makeup seminar on the 11th
      LOLS, I LOVE MY BN PPLE, SEERS OF LIFE

• Moyo

June 30, 2016 at 10:04 am

Lol, you are also very funny, you can be a stand up comedienne

• Stone cold

June 30, 2016 at 11:34 am

I’m sorry to burst your bubble. But it’s been in the news in the past about her dating the Alhaji and even buying her a house. Prophesy something else we don’t know.

• "changing moniker"

June 30, 2016 at 11:53 am

i didn’t know the news jarey…
      @De Duchess, prophecy on fleek.

15. MAN

June 30, 2016 at 4:30 pm

SHAME on you De Duchess and Besos for peddling false stories against Genevieve. Is she dating? yes; not an alhaji but an average young guy. Stick and Stones is owned by Genevieve and the Onwugbenu sisters. Her biggest real estate business is the estate she’s working on now (and work started since 2013 and I have PROOF) and that’s why she’s mostly in Abuja these days…… Because Genevieve works in silence and we see RICH results doesn’t mean she’s dating politicians or doing runs……. No man in this world can give you the kind of wealth and intelligence Genevieve has…….. her wealth is legitimate………. ASK BEYONCE if you are in doubt!!!!

16. Ms Genevieve and her PA Chinny

June 30, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Na wa for Genny baby and Chinny oo
    Chinny you never fail to clap back for madam Genevieve no matter how irrelevant the gist is?
    unfortunately you coming to post this comment has only succeeded in validating it’s authenticity! if she had no Alhaji you wouldn’t be bothered to ensure you mention her boo is a single guy bla bla bla!
    piece of advice madam Genevieve
    1) Silence is still the best answer for fools
    2) Abeg tell Chinny to keep kwayet!
    3) Live your life girl, you owe no one explanations for your choices abi na them dey pay ya bills?
    4) Abeg ehn no vex but no dey compare yourself with Beyonce una no dey the same level at all!!!!
    Chinny if you like come reply me you hear mchewwww
    oshi-kpa-lagba shi-kpabu-kpabu!

17. Ndi

July 2, 2016 at 5:51 pm

I watched Ivie for the first time today in Black Silhouette, she is a fantastic actress, so natural. She also looks so much like Genevieve I have to say, however in terms of acting I will pick her any day any time over Gene.