Sweet Spot

It’s a Red Affair! BellaNaija Living presents Jasmine & Kalia’s’ Baby Dedication for Adorable Adaeze

BellaNaija.com

bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_569572016_It’s a thing of joy to welcome your first child into the world and it is tradition for some families to dedicate their child back to God in church, in the presence of family, friends and well wishers. To celebrate the birth and baby dedication of their adorable baby girl Adaeze Jasmine, parents Jasmine and Kalia are sharing these cute family photos taken by photographer, Az Kells.

The couple and their daughter looked lovely in their matching red outfits but we especially love the mother-daughter moments in with Jasmine senior and junior wearing matching white and red outfits.

Her mum told us, “It’s an amazing feeling having this bundle of joy as she goes to church. This is the beginning of great things to come in our lives.”

See the Cute Photos

bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_571272016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_567672016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_569072016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_571072016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_569672016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_565272016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_569872016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_571872016_ bellanaija bn living baby dedication july 2016IMG_568972016_

Credits
Parents: Jasmine and Kalia
Photography: Az Kells

1. mary

July 13, 2016 at 7:13 am

Beautiful. Baby is so cute

2. jefka

July 13, 2016 at 7:50 am

this baby is giving me life…….and the parents are sooooooooo cute

3. Nnenna

July 13, 2016 at 8:22 am

Just negodi nwa.This is one of the many reasons why one should marry a fine girl/man. Cuteness overdose.

• Strit Kredibility

July 13, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Oya what are the other reasons for marrying Fine girl/man. Because the Association of Beauty Challenged (ABC) cyber chapter find your comment distasteful and marginalizing and wowophobic. They are patiently waiting for the other reasons and if it doesn’t show balance and in line with the principles of appearance character, they would have no other choice but to raise the issue with relevant spiritual agencies and especially God and join you in the petition. You have 24 hours to respond and clarify your statement or risk both legal and spiritual actions.

4. Dami

July 13, 2016 at 8:34 am

I love me some chubby babies. She’s beyond adorable. Her parents are lucky to have her. God bless this family.

5. Grace

July 13, 2016 at 9:03 am

I have always wanted a girl first. Awww she looks so very adorable. She is always smiling. 🙂

6. other nene

July 13, 2016 at 9:26 am

chai that baby’s smile is giving me life!!! i just want to pinch her chubby cheeks

7. Natural Hair products. 09085067884

July 13, 2016 at 9:39 am

Awwww

The baby is cute,her parents are stylish.

8. Splendid

July 13, 2016 at 10:07 am

Cute baby. Smiling baby. May all your life be full of smiles in Jesus name

9. It's My time.

July 13, 2016 at 10:28 am

The last picture! So, so cute! “”My parents are kissing! Whaaat! I’m shocked!””

10. DEBRA

July 13, 2016 at 10:29 am

The last pic made me smile… Lovely family

11. Adaeze Writes

July 13, 2016 at 10:41 am

My namesake is so fine. I love her hair…
    May God continue to protect and preserve you for your parents and loved ones.

adaezewrites.com

12. Kanekelon

July 13, 2016 at 11:38 am

So cuteeeee!!
    Perfect shots!

During my daughter’s dedication, she was so fussy and cranky ,when shots were been taken of her. We were only able to get like 3 nice shots. The rest were funny faces, tear-stained faces , and a can-you-guys-leave-me-alone look????
    I was so exhausted.
    Sigh
    Baby photoshoots can be draining
    How do y’all do it? ???.

• Strit Kredibility

July 13, 2016 at 2:40 pm

The kind of things people worry about. Just leave the babies alone and don’t force them to appear a certain way. Let babies be babies, anyhow the photos turn out is part of the fun. No competition.

13. Naijatalk

July 13, 2016 at 12:06 pm

That baby’s cheeks would suffer in my hands. In fact she will take out a restraining order on me because I would so smother her. Just too too adorable

14. Idomagirl