Scoop

WATCH the Trailer for Romantic Thriller “Ayanda” Starring O.C. Ukeje & South African Actress Fulu Moguvmani

BellaNaija.com

ayanda poster copy

Ayanda is an international, multi- award winning movie that has been premiered and screened in the U.S., U.K, South Africa and Canada. It stars the award- winning South African actress Fulu Moguvmani and the New York Film Academy trained Nigerian actor, O.C. Ukeje.

The movie has already won a number of awards including Best Actress at AFRIFF, Best Script at AMVCA, Best Script – Writers Guild of South Africa among many other nominations.

Here’s a synopsis of the movie:

Born to a South African mother and a Nigerian father. Ayanda falls in love with a Nigerian lover and they both have a visionary instinct to re-build the unimaginable business that has once lost its essence. But were they able to tunnel through their thundery challenges as two love birds…?

The movie is set to premiere in Nigeria on Friday, July 22nd in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Watch the trailer here:

1. a

July 20, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Please Bella behave this movie is old has been on Netflix for a while smh

• Wow

July 20, 2016 at 9:15 pm

lol. I was just thinking that. This movie has been on Netflix for a long while!

2. Sisi

July 20, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Wonder why it’s now showing in naij. .. it’s on Netflix sha

3. Pearl

July 20, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Wow thanks guys I didn’t know it’s on Netflix, going to watch it right now. Whoop whoop! I can lick O.C from head to toe lol.

4. Jummai

July 21, 2016 at 12:36 am

It was even on Dstv’s Box office a few months ago….

5. TEMI TOPE

August 6, 2017 at 12:18 pm

wait a BIG MINUTE!! THIS MOVIE HAS BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE. I THINK I WATCHED IT FROM A LONG FLIGHT JOBURG TO NEW YORK SOME TIMES BACK..
    I HAVE A GOOD MEMORY, WHEN I SAW THE GARAGE I AUTOMATICALLY HAD SOME FLASH BACK MEMORY. VERY NICE MOVIE THOUGH.