Relationships

Can you say “Aww”?! Jessica & Mofe Duncan trade Cute 1 Year Traditional Anniversary Messages

Jessica and Mofe Duncan Traditional Wedding Anniversary_3It’s been one year since actor Mofe Duncan and his wife Jessica became man and wife in the eyes of tradition. The pair shared loving messages on Instagram to mark the special milestone.

Jessica shared –

A year ago today, traditionally I became Mrs Duncan ??? Time passes by… So quickly, but sweetly with you, what we have and when we laugh I wouldn’t trade you for anything in this world I could hold you forever.. Every year we will celebrate, everyday we get to spend our lives together.. Today is a special day for you and me because today is our Anniversary. ??? You as well as the whole world knows how much I love you ? #OneYearAnniversary #ManyMoreYearsToGo #TraditionallyMarried #MrAndMrsDuncan #MoJess❤???Jessica and Mofe Duncan Traditional Wedding Anniversary_1

Mofe had this to say about his wife –

#August20th #OnThisDay ONE YEAR AGO… you became my AFRICAN QUEEN… you left your home and decided to follow me on my journey, but what you didn’t know was, I was actually following you on yours. Happy 1st Traditional Anniversary to my best friend, my wife, my Queen, Mrs Jessica Ivie Mofe-Duncan. Love you without knowing how… or wondering why… #iJustDo. Cheers to us. #MoJess #MrsD #ChroniclesOfTheDuncans #ChroniclesOfAnAquariusAndAGeminiJessica and Mofe Duncan Traditional Wedding Anniversary_2

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | @mofeduncan | @jessmduncan | @demilader

1. Mimi May

August 20, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Pretty Couple. HMA!

2. mee

August 20, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Fine mama, HWA

3. Just another edo babe

August 20, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Please I’m asking for information – I thought the wrapper has to be red or velvet as an edo girl. Can we use other colours for the traditional wedding?

• ATL's finest

August 21, 2016 at 12:04 am

Yes its her day & she can use anything but funny enough I’m using exactly what she used. A royal blue wrapper or a white shredded wrapper with fringes in it.

4. shady

August 21, 2016 at 12:43 am

@ATL finest are u getting married my dear?. Home or abroad?. Make sure invite ur bella naija family ooo.

• ATL's finest

August 21, 2016 at 2:03 am

??????????????????lmao!!! U are too funny Shady! Hmm this your name sef ehn?? I’m suspecting U :). Ain’t spilling any tea/beans ?. Nevertheless, I LOVE U & my BN FAM but nah it won’t be featured on BN..I’m not that type of a person. ( ok stone me b/c I love viewing that of others I know ).

5. Kkay

August 25, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Aww! Lovely couple. Sweet words.
    Please. remember these words several years on, in good or trying times….let love. forgiveness and patience hold you up at all times.

Happy married life!