Relationships

Funke Akindele “confirms” her Marital Status | Updates Social Media Pages to Reflect Husband’s Surname

Funke

Don’t you just love love?

Last week there were rumours that Nollywood actress Funke Akindele and singer/producer JJC had gotten married secretly on her birthday – click here if you missed it. While the actress didn’t deny or confirm the rumours, she has now updated all her social media pages to reflect her husband JJC’s surname; real name Abdul Rasheed Bello.

The actress has updated her accounts to say “Funke Akindele Bello”.

Funke Akindele Bello 1 Funke Akindele Bello

JJC and Funke Akindele are currently in London where JJC and his kids reside.

1. jummai

August 29, 2016 at 11:55 am

good for her, What ever rocks her boat.

2. ELLA

August 29, 2016 at 11:56 am

Congrats Funke, May God bless your home with an unending love, Amen

3. Fashionista

August 29, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Awwww I like Funke and everyone’s journey in their relationships cannot be the same. Funke I wish you all the joy and happiness this time around. God bless and uphold your love, Amen!

4. bree

August 29, 2016 at 12:25 pm

‘convam’ in jenifa’s voice

5. anony

August 29, 2016 at 12:28 pm

My only problem is that she secretly married a man that has 3 children with different women..and hes a muslim…..what guarantees that this man wont mess up again and propose to the next available woman…..I thought Funke Akindele was a Christian..the first man she married was a muslim too..not that im judging but I just wonder how a christian can comfortably marry a muslim..can 2 walk together except they agree..except you are just a Christian by mouth. I really hope she made a good decision though. I like her, she makes me laugh but doesn’t stop me from being objective and saying the truth before BN Voltrons tag me hater

• Donald Trump

August 29, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Typing such an epistle about another person’s business shows you are not just a hater but a bitter one. Mind your business and be happy for her, she’s an adult and made her decision. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Missy

August 29, 2016 at 2:24 pm

So…because you exist, nobody can have an opinion or express same? mcheew. I’m getting sick and tired of all this faceless people with their demeaning comments.

• Damilola

August 29, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Hater? What’s there to hate, please tell me. A man with three babymamas. Or her last quick marriage. We are all entitled to our opinion and will express it differently.
      Her taste in men is very questionable. I guess, she’s also a Muslim to have married men who are Muslim. She goes for men who have been married, with children and now three babymamas. This is a disaster waiting to unleash. But it’s good she married secretly bcos if anything goes wrong it won’t be as publicized. Unless, this man is a reformed, changed man. Nonetheless, I wish her the best. I love and admire her professional work.

• Zee

August 29, 2016 at 12:42 pm

You clearly said you thought she was christian, isn’t this hint enough for you to know she is muslim.

• Wow

August 29, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Your beliefs and her beliefs are not the same. Even if she’s a Christian, that doesn’t mean she believes the same as you. We need to learn to live and let live.

• Sherlie Holmes

August 29, 2016 at 3:16 pm

But WHY is it your problem? Now that is the question…

• Okay

August 29, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Just because somebody is bearing name christiana does not make that fellow the follower of christ my brother.

• Ch

August 29, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Your problem on another person’s matter..smh. Funke is a muslim, stop using Panadol on another person’s headache. Sebi you are a Christian too **sarcastic tone**

• adukeologe

August 30, 2016 at 3:15 pm

It does actually sound like you are judging. saying you aren’t doesnt make it less true. She is a grown woman. you dont have to understand her decisions or work out the future consequences for her. You cant love her more than she loves herself. Plus she is 40, so quite unlikely that she would be marrying a man without baggage except she marries someone way younger than her.

6. Baby gurl

August 29, 2016 at 12:30 pm

So it is true. I was being a stubborn doubting Thomas. HML Funke. Happy that you’re happy. If this one again will break your heart let Amadioha strike him before he suceeds o

7. Adio_Braimoh

August 29, 2016 at 12:35 pm

It’s a welcome idea. Congratulations!

8. MeMe

August 29, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Pls what’s hwrong snapchat ID?

• Victoria

August 29, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Funkeakindele5

9. MeMe

August 29, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Please what’s her snapchat ID?

10. Falila

August 29, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Funke’s taste in men tho
    Anyway congrats!

• Busola

August 29, 2016 at 5:00 pm

and Where is ur man

• Falila

August 29, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Sitting right next to me eating the delicious dinner I prepared for him. We’ve been married 7 years with two handsome sons and unlike Funke’s men, he makes his own money and doesn’t have multiple babymamas. Have a lovely evening

• Pretty girl

August 29, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Falla what is wrong with her choice of taste in men some women like men that are divorced and also the ones that have children. U should just say congrats that is all

• joy

August 30, 2016 at 3:06 pm

And what makes you think he doesn’t have multiple baby mamas is it because he is not a celeb madam perfect

11. Prince

August 29, 2016 at 12:59 pm

I love Funke Akindele so much, i just hope she finds peace with this guy and didn’t rush into it cos of been desperate.
    I wish her well

12. Grace

August 29, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Awww congratulations to them. Wishing them more of God’s blessings.

13. tofunmi

August 29, 2016 at 1:18 pm

I love love love Funke. To think she married her crush {Jenifer’s diary} is so exciting for me. Seems to me that she won eventually…lol. .I wish you all the best life has to offer. you deserve so much joy and happiness. My regards to “Marcus” lolll

14. kingdelex

August 29, 2016 at 2:23 pm

If dis is true,I wish funke gudluck, congrat!

15. Missy

August 29, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Ah ahn…BN, my comment did not await moderation o. Did your comments oni’bode fall asleep?

• ty

August 29, 2016 at 11:44 pm

lol…lmao comments oni’bode…lol…very funny…lmao

16. nene

August 29, 2016 at 2:39 pm

this man has 3 children from different women. women keep making the same mistakes all for “love”. her ex husband had literally the same issues.

17. tunmi

August 29, 2016 at 3:03 pm

… I hope it goes well

18. Okay

August 29, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Just because somebody is bearing the name christiana does not make the fellow follower of christ

19. Red

August 29, 2016 at 3:29 pm

The POWER of SDK’s intel! I hail ???? 99.9% authenticity. As someone rightfully mentionef, SDK is a highly rated journalist not just a blogger.

20. Mondela

August 29, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Does she forbid fresh young men who dont have baby mama or ex wife issues trailing them??smh

• Ruby

August 29, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Do you have one? Oshisco

• Linda

August 29, 2016 at 5:03 pm

and do u have a fresh man u can dash her????? HATER!!!!!!

• joy

August 30, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Shey u will give her fresh at over 40 cos shes very stupid she likes d worst for herself

21. babe

August 29, 2016 at 4:03 pm

funke akindele as much as i like u, na wa for u o o. with all ur gbogbo bigs girls. u shd b able to learn from ur previous now. anyway i like ur movies.

22. theophilus kunnu

August 29, 2016 at 4:25 pm

i like to join you people i need a good woman can marry me? this is my number +234-8182246135 9055513006 thank you all

• Miss Magis

August 31, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I would have recommended someone to you dear, but your name isn’t encouraging 🙂

23. Rina

August 29, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Well, our dear funke God bless u n ur Union. Just be prayerful sha

24. Barrister

August 29, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Yea, Funke’s taste…… Back in the day,I used to see her around town with Kunle Coker(actor),in his rickety car. A mutual friend brought her to my house with a rugged looking boyfriend of hers. I was shocked cos I loved the character she played in the Tv series “I Need to Know”. I didn’t let them in and the mutual friend was like, Funke will date anybody as long as he has money. To me,JJC is an upgrade.

• Fifi

August 29, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Does JJc have money? funke omo MFM be careful ooo

• joy

August 30, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Smh dey will tell your story too shes so poor dat she needs a rich man

25. dami

August 29, 2016 at 7:01 pm

true!! funke’s taste tho. She was the same one that dated femi adebayo, someone who had wife and kids at the time…

• ty

August 29, 2016 at 11:47 pm

omg!!! I remember that period… chai… I loved them together tho…but d guy was married… see how time makes all things just go away… I had literarily forgotten about that period…

26. Tiana

August 29, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Nawa oh.. me i cant deal with men who have kids or ex wife etc.. too much wahala before you even start the relationship.. i personally think its either she has poor taste or one of who just falls inlove without thinking..

27. Babes

August 29, 2016 at 9:52 pm

forget the Jennifer things she exhibit on TV o….Funke na confirm mad girl! I am not surprise about her choices of men she’s been like that since Unilag days….Aristo bigz girl!

28. good girl

August 29, 2016 at 10:31 pm

all these comments against her when she didn’t make her wedding public…shes a very grown woman and i think she should be left alone to do whatever she deems fit for her life.

29. olatexus

August 29, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Despite d fact dat I love her so much!!her taste in men is zero,am scared of her being hurt d second time…good luck dear

30. Daisy

August 30, 2016 at 1:40 am

Her life. Her choice. you people like stress

31. TinGhen

August 30, 2016 at 2:04 am

39year old getting a fresh bachelor is not easy. These are the kind of men she realistically can attract ala divorcee, widower, baby daddy, men looking for 2nd wife unless she wishes to settle for someone below her class.
    She’s grown older and wiser, wishing her all the best. Cheers

32. Concerned person

August 30, 2016 at 8:44 am

Funke is a Christian except she converted to a muslim on the eve of her wedding. I pray and hope she doesn’t fall a victim the second time. Wish her all the best.

33. Shocked

August 30, 2016 at 9:25 am

You Guys are Sad. by your standards someone should make mistakes and wallow in them. not move on with life and allow themselves fall in love again. and when they do they should concentrate on ALL of the persons past mistakes and not on how the person has evolved and matured from their own mistakes? Y’all need to take a seat…make that several seats.

34. Ofon

August 30, 2016 at 2:08 pm

we lose nothing by wishing others well.

35. joan

August 30, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Happy for you dear, congrats

36. Felinda

August 30, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Does Prenuptials work in Naija’
    If So i hope he had him sign a prenup.
    Funke is a millionaire and by Gods grace I have no doubt she will be a billionaire at the rate she is going – I just want her to be happy and no one hurts my schnookums sister. She makes us laugh and i also want her to laugh and smile always.

I like Funke.

37. Iyaloja central

August 31, 2016 at 8:15 am

It’s amazing to see how judgemental we Nigerians are.is it that you can’t even say a nice thing about someone and just move on? We must dig to find dirt! Can’t you all see this is the cause of all the fakeness around? Infact, does your hate not choke you?

38. Tosin

September 1, 2016 at 2:40 pm

she’s happy, he’s happy, they’re all happy, … they’ll be good. Hope they have fun.

I get irritated with the name-changing thing, like why so one-sided, but it’s alllll goooooddddd.

39. tina

October 26, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Congrats jenifa.I really tink she should go fr wat makes her happy in my own opinion tho.