Style

Her Excellency Iara Oshiomhole’s Chic ThisDay Style Spread

BellaNaija.com

Iara Oshiomhole on ThisDay Style_1Iara Oshiomhole has been very active in her community since her marriage to the Edo state governor in 2015, visiting and attending to the needs of IDP camps and orphanages.

The wife of Governor Adams Oshiomhole opened up to the latest edition of ThisDay Style about her work and a little about her background and marriage.

The stylish former private air hostess looked amazing in the spread shot by Reze Bonna. See the photos!Iara Oshiomhole on ThisDay Style_4 Iara Oshiomhole on ThisDay Style_3 Iara Oshiomhole on ThisDay Style_2

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | @ThisDayStyle | @RezeBonna

1. JustSayin

August 15, 2016 at 7:42 pm

This woman fine, no be small!!! Is she really married to that man?!!!! #Confusion

• oversabi

August 15, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Edo peeps watch out. Before you know it she will be the senator representing you in the state house and she will say she earned her laurels with all this motherless babies home stuff. How else can you come in from elsewhere and ascend the political structure except by closing ya eyes tight to marry a quasimodo who is so enamored with you he will prop you up all you need to get you to where you are. Oshio is a rung on the ladder. Hit me with gist in 10 years or less if this speculation does not manifest.

• Ada_ugo

August 16, 2016 at 12:25 pm

I’m tired of these ill comments against this guy. what makes him quasimodo? you want to know what he is? he is a human, created in God’s own image, sculpted by the hands of the Almighty, that’s what he is.

2. Nwa nna

August 15, 2016 at 7:44 pm

I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger but she ain’t dating no broke nuqqa! In my yeezy voice ?

• ATL's finest

August 15, 2016 at 8:05 pm

[email protected] Nwa nna that is a good one. She ain’t messing with a broke Nuqqua either 🙂 the red dress & the last pix did it for me.. Who won’t want a first lady like this? So much fun in the last pix..

• FasholasLover

August 15, 2016 at 8:58 pm

If she is digging gold, what is Oshio digging? All marriages na trade by batter which ever way you look at it. My concern is if she took into consideration that she might birth children who look solely like Oshiomole. Truth be told, the girl is fiiiine.

• May

August 15, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Hahahahahahaha “Trade by batter” marriages… You got that right dear.

• Bella

August 16, 2016 at 10:03 am

This is me right now, singing this very same song o! Kai, the old adage of young beautiful wone and old azzz men!

3. Zeze

August 15, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Their pikin go fine sha.

• nwa nna

August 15, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Which pikin? Na blank oshibaba dey shoot now ?

4. madman

August 15, 2016 at 8:20 pm

LooL at changing lives… using Edo people’s money is NOT changing their lives. The Edo state government should be doing more; i.e. paying staff salaries. ROUGES.

5. madman

August 15, 2016 at 8:21 pm

They are working so hard at promoting this woman as a sex symbol and philanthropist and I will categorically say that she is NOT. Using money from the Edo state coffers will NEVER, EVER make you a philanthropist.

• Anonymous

August 16, 2016 at 7:02 am

Sex symbol? You sound bitter. It’s pretty obvious she’s a beautiful woman, even if she wore no makeup and Primark company. The corruption part makes sense though

• Ada_ugo

August 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm

don’t blame the edo government if you can’t see beyond a sex symbol when you look at her. blame yourself.

6. Sevenade

August 15, 2016 at 9:07 pm

The beauty that married the beast. @BeautyandtheBeast… I can’t believe Oshiomole is the one mounting this pretty angel. I must take panadol on top of this marriage o.

• forbisi

August 16, 2016 at 11:20 am

walahi!!! i must take ibuprofen imagining how the woman opens her legs and allows d man to do his thing…..

• Ada_ugo

August 16, 2016 at 12:29 pm

I’m tired of these ill comments against this guy. what makes him a beast? you want to know what he is? he is a human, created in God’s own image, sculpted by the hands of the Almighty, that’s what he is.

7. artklub

August 15, 2016 at 9:54 pm

she must be cold-blooded to only think about her pockets & bottom-line

• Idomagirl

August 16, 2016 at 4:48 pm

How do you know that’s all she thinks about?

8. Great Lady

August 16, 2016 at 12:06 am

Stunning woman.
    Memoirsofagreatlady.com

9. Mabel

August 16, 2016 at 12:28 am

I don’t believe believe money alone is at play here, there are too many good-looking money men out here, lots. Whole heap of lotions, potions, concoctions, herbs and moon phases are at play with this one.

• forbisi

August 16, 2016 at 11:22 am

ouch!

10. Dtruth

August 16, 2016 at 3:46 am

“Money answereth all things”…The Bible

11. Tunmi

August 16, 2016 at 5:09 am

So far she does good work within the community

12. jayboogie

August 16, 2016 at 5:31 am

In my ”next life” if i happens to be a man , dear God make me super rich because i can marry any woman . i can even snatch Kim from Kanye …. Men dey enjoy ooooo . just get money . choi

13. ElessarisElendil

August 16, 2016 at 5:53 am

Quick clarification, just so I understand. To some of you here Mr Oshiomole: marathon runner, Oxbridge alumni, arguably Nigeria’s most well known labour leader ever (unless you know Michael Imodu), one of the most powerful men in a country of 180m, literal grass to grace story who just happened to stay with his last flame till death did them part isn’t good enough for his wife because he’s ugly???

On the other hand, his wife isn’t good enough for him because beautiful women ought to only marry handsome poorer younger men???

• Nv

August 16, 2016 at 10:37 am

Thank you very much! Though I have to admit its kinda funny taking the piss out of this situation. I suspect its one of the ways many use to comfort themselves in this hard times. I actualy am suprised at the relatively tame comments as many people seem to have a humourous take on the whole thing instead of been downright bitter and nasty about it like I expected.

• Nwa nna

August 16, 2016 at 12:16 pm

@elessariselendil,Excuse me mr/ms PR, all the things you made mentioned about oshimole means absolutely zilch if he wasn’t a Nigerian governor with power & loads of money to lavish at her.. I highly doubt Lara with her fine azz self would have given dude her time if he was an average Joe that was broke, trust me luv ain’t blind, at least in this case.. Just saying! I ain’t even mad at oshibaba because I would do the same too ??????

• Ada_ugo

August 16, 2016 at 12:37 pm

I ain’t no this Iara woman from a bar of soap, but you’re making absolutely no sense. So what if she liked/likes him for his money? D’you know how many millions of women around the world married up the social ladder to improve their lot? And who does not marry because of one desireable thing or the other – looks, morals, ethics, money, pedigree, race… the list goes on.

14. chic

August 16, 2016 at 9:11 am

my governor dey enjoy in self just look at the chic wey indey use the change oil na adey hallll ohh EDO una doooo .

15. Dolapo

August 16, 2016 at 12:10 pm

People seem to be forgetting that a.) She was in her mid 30s when she got married, so she’s matured and knows what she wants from life and a man b.) For some women, you realise the handsome ones don’t cut it for you c.) He probably places her on a pedestal and indulges her d.) and some of us don’t care about looks but about what is inside.

16. tobigirl

August 16, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Her Excellency? Come on Bella Naija, Wife of Governor would do. Stop making headlines like a won Sun and co.

17. Idomagirl

August 16, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I don’t even know why Nigerians believe that only women marry for money.

18. Prince

August 17, 2016 at 11:59 am

This babe no bad at all.