Scoop

“When I moved into my new flat I didn’t know how I would make it through” – Toke Makinwa on how far She has Come this Year

BellaNaija.com

Toke MakinwaMedia personality Toke Makinwa was her own #WomanCrushWednesday yesterday and her reason for selecting herself is simple – she wanted to appreciate how far she has come this year.

She posted a photo of herself and captioned:

My #wcw. you never know how strong you are until you are tested and tried. I used to underestimate myself, I would usually speak myself out of doing things, the voice of fear was so loud till what I feared the most happened to me (like Job) and In my confusion and fear, not knowing what next, I had to learn the hard way but thru it all I found a new me, a girl I didn’t know existed and it’s been really fun getting to know her. I remember when I moved into my new flat, I didn’t know how I would make it thru but God was there before me.

Each time I tried to settle I felt I was insulting God; did I create myself? Do I not trust him? Is his grace not sufficient? And true to his word, he’s always looked out for this little girl and each time I ask myself how did I come this far, how am I able to stand? Pay bills, thrive and not just survive; I feel so much comfort and I confront my fears about going further. I’m all grown. I will get by and by his grace my testimony will be complete. Life happens, life doesn’t stop so when next you are faced with “how will I do this??” Think if he brought me to it, his grace is sufficient to take me thru it and I will come out on the other side. Just like Job, (job had in the end much more than he lost in the beginning) my season of restoration will come

1. Rose

August 18, 2016 at 11:11 am

I didnt know who this woman was until I watched the Lagos to London show and I have to say she’s far prettier without so much make up! Yes yes I know its her choice she’s not hurting anyone blah blah blah, I am just saying because I saw her IG for tbe first time a couple of days ago and the first thought was ‘wow she likes her make up!’

• Damilola

August 18, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Toke, stay strong and continue to be you. People handle situations differently, some sleep on it and some brush it off. You never know what someone is going through and you can’t judge based on how they choose to deal with it.

2. Rose

August 18, 2016 at 11:13 am

P.s
    I didnt know her because I am not Nigerian..before her devoted fans come after me in tribal language!

• ATL's finest

August 18, 2016 at 1:57 pm

@ Rose ????????lol @ Tribal language. I’m glad you saved yourself ASAP. My folks & their mouth are like Vultures without Mercy :).

• Rose

August 18, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Lol lol ????
      I’m not taking any chances! ?

• Majestic

August 19, 2016 at 5:17 am

Lol… Rose is afraid.

• Rose

August 19, 2016 at 10:13 am

Loooooool ?
      Wouldn’t you be ???

3. lolo

August 18, 2016 at 11:17 am

Toke abeg e don do, We don trie for all these your epistiles. Thank God for your life, can you please live it quietly and stop inviting the world into your personal life and affairs. That’s how when you were married to Maje you didn’t allow us to rest with how happy you were, how you have never been so happy, how your husband is the best thing that happened to yo etc etc. I recall you event wrote one long epistle on your 2 month wedding anniversary and people really called you out on that., telling you to please calm down, that 2 months marriage is nothing, even people that have been married for 1-,15,20 years are still trying and learning. Please its enough. When are you going to learn your lesson Keep your personal life of the internet and blogosphere.

• smh

August 18, 2016 at 11:58 am

shut up! did she beg you to read?who are you to comment on her struggle(s)?do you know how many people she has uplifted by sharing her experiences in a public forum? those of you complaining about her makeup,is it your face? for the next idiot that will come up with the bleaching gist…save it! must you always drop your unwanted opinion on how people should live? if you don’t like her,stay far away from her posts. rubbish!

Toke, express yourself however the fuck you want.we all have different ways to heal from bad experiences.

• ray

August 18, 2016 at 12:21 pm

It is you who need to shut the – up. She is entitle to her air her opinion, say something different and stop trying to shut the other up. Toke should chill and live her life quietly that is how she was making noise about her husband now no husband she is talking about restoration -…

• Anonymous

August 18, 2016 at 12:09 pm

May you all not go through the same thing. You think you have the right to talk, that her pain isn’t your pain does not mean she is talking a lot.
      For all you know that message has given hope to somebody out there, so if you have nothing positive to say, why don’t you just keep your opinion to yourself.
      It is her life, let her live it and I know it is your life too, but it doesn’t give you the right to put other people down and shut other people up with such statements.
      Have you never broken up with someone, or you married the first person you dated? Does that mean she wasn’t happy or did not have the right to share her happiness. Either br happy for her or move on. Treat others how you want to be treated. Matt 7:12

• EC

August 18, 2016 at 12:23 pm

LOLO is giving good advice. Why is this other 1 bashing. Keep things private. We have learnt this from our elders etc. and to think what happened to her I though ‘once bitten twice shy’ would have applied. On the other hand I feel like she is just making herself notice in terms of her brand.

• Rain

August 18, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Please just shut up! Nigerians forever giving unsolicited advice like they are the ‘all knowing trash heap’ of Fraggle Rock!

• EC

August 18, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Rain. These advices are not unsolicited. You are trying to tell us that Toke is publicly releasing all this information just to be ignored? OH COME ON. She loves attention. She is self obsessed.

• DAME

August 18, 2016 at 2:01 pm

I agree with you, i know situations like this just want to make you talk and talk some more, but when its constantly in the eye of the public its like you have not moved past the issues at hand….heal gradually and privately

• Call Me Gorgeous...

August 18, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Its soo funny how man related issues/matters can cause one to become “born again” sharply…
      You see a lady writing long spiritual epistles and my guess is babe has just been dumped by a guy… And most of the time, i am always right!
      Sigh…

• Huh?

August 18, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Most of the time.

You are always right.

Shuo! Abeg choose one. Most of the time or always?

• Corolla

August 18, 2016 at 3:04 pm

@ lolo, na wa for you. You are tired of her epistles, but your fingers still found a way to click on a post that clearly said “Toke Makinwa” in the headline! Does that not show stupidity on your part? Abi dem put gun for ya head to open the post? Basic females sa….una funny o.

4. beauty

August 18, 2016 at 11:24 am

Enough of this particular makeup, enough, enough!!!!! Please go back to your former make up artist!

5. amaka

August 18, 2016 at 11:33 am

So she’s no longer married to Maje? I thought they got back together….

• Tutu

August 18, 2016 at 11:50 am

Where have you been?

• ATL's finest

August 18, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@ Amaka no comment in fact. Play catch but I don’t know how U gonna do that ☺. Well Time your feelings are valid. And I can only wish U the best of the REST from here onward.

6. jays girl

August 18, 2016 at 11:35 am

Drama Queen Toke kia please just keep quiet for a week at least, you show us u are strong yet you are not, let people sing ur glory kia talk less please its boring#nobeefjustsaying#

• Rain

August 18, 2016 at 12:47 pm

??! The ampunt of hater juice you drank this morning is shoning through

• Rain

August 18, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Amount
      Is shining

7. xoxo

August 18, 2016 at 11:58 am

LOL.. See all the haters, fellow women like her—Jays girl, Amaka , Tutu.. lol

in your faces!!!! she is shining.lool

8. iphie

August 18, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Its like Toke is in competition with herself. I’ve never seen anything like it. She is forever explaining herself to the world. I think she has a very low self esteem for her to be constantly seeking validation from the world for her actions and behavior. I beg these are my thought and opinions. Toke Voltrons kindly take a chill pill…..

• tee

August 18, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Yeah and the only person you should compete with is yourself. How’s that a bad thing?

9. Anonymous

August 18, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Have you never broken up with someone, or you married the first person you dated? Does that mean she wasn’t happy or did not have the right to share her happiness. Either be happy for her or move on. Treat others how you want to be treated. Matt 7:12

• iphie

August 18, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Proverbs 27:2 Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips….. I see you are a Toke Voltron, so like I said above kindly take a chill pill. This goes beyond this her particular post. She can never keep her mouth shut and her personal life private. If she shit, the world must know, if she cooks soup, the world must know, if she goes to Ibadan, the work most know, if she goes to the salon, the world must know. Abeg, Abeg, Abeg, majke we hear word. Kilode,….

10. Barbara

August 18, 2016 at 12:30 pm

I admire Toke, that’s not to say that I know about the things she talks about or if she puts herself out there as these comments suggest. What I would say is that if you have nothing to say to improve someones speech, please stay silent. Silence is golden and earns you respect. As women we should lift each other up and not talk each other down. Shes been through some hardship and yes there are many who have suffered worse but at the end of it all, shes a victim and a survivor too. Check out this link and be blessed.
    somethingbeautifulandblessed.blogspot.com/search/label/Faith

11. hian

August 18, 2016 at 12:30 pm

she went through a breakup. Eezzzz not that deep aunty. Most post relationship glow- ups are real so you are not the first to find yourself and glow up post baby boy. geez enough

12. BM

August 18, 2016 at 12:31 pm

@Anonymous ‘may you all go through the same thing’, please there is a comment session and except you want to be the only one commenting then expect different opinions. so, stop cursing biko. Toke needs to keep her private life private. she knew Maje’s hustle with the other and she still went ahead with her ‘surprise wedding’. so tell me what she went through that she didn’t see coming. she called it her ‘worst fear’ herself , so she envisaged it. and hey I’m no novice, been married for 8 years to God’s glory. aunty bella, hide my comment o as usual.

13. Prince

August 18, 2016 at 12:38 pm

I’m not a fan of hers but like i said earlier today. Her Instagram/Facebook page, Her property. It is Bellanaija that went there to do copy and paste. so you guys should just let Toke be.
    She isn’t preaching for everyone, her members know her.

• person

August 18, 2016 at 12:49 pm

her members? LOLL so Toke is now a church? Toh- Toke Makinwa Ministry Members (TMM)… get in hia !!
      Wetin person no go read for BN!

• Observer

August 18, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Lol!! Her ‘members’ definitely understand and get her. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but those who love her are plenty.

14. Rain

August 18, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Go Toke. Stay winning!

15. Ada_ugo

August 18, 2016 at 12:49 pm

i stopped paying attention to this girl when she was having major issues with her marriage, yet she couldn’t take a moment to be human, allow herself to be vulnerable, and take things from there. No, not supertoke!! The very same week was all up in our space, face beat to a tee, giving single ladies relationship advise, and teaching people to get their act together. i don’t know if she realises how paradoxical she comes across sometimes. that’s when i realised all we see is just a facade, and not the real human behind the brand that is toke makinwa. add to that the publicity stunt she pulled with maje in the lead up to their wedding, and i knew i was done. i’d rather take advise from someone i can relate to, whom i know has human emotions, and shows those emotions…. right now, the toke i see is a robot on autopilot.

• smh

August 18, 2016 at 1:04 pm

mumu. in your mind,you’ve made a good point. don’t live your silly life and leave Toke live hers. you’re done with her but took the liberty yo write it on Bellanaija. are you two related,don’t you have sisters to focus on?why Toke? silly people

• Cindy

August 18, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Have you stopped to wonder if that was her way of dealing with the pain? Where you there with her to know if she cried herself to sleep every night? There are people like us who don’t crawl into a shell when we have problems because we’re scared we would never be able to find our way back out. Give this lady a break please.

• Observer

August 18, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Fact of the matter is, your opinion does not matter to Toke. You are an irrelevant somebody behind a computer screen who is probably not half as pretty and intelligent as she is.. Please move along with your irrelevant opinion!

• Ruby

August 18, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Aunty, so you really think it was when the news broke that was when the major issues were happening. It happened months before that! By the time you heard about it i bet she had moved past the initial pain and tears. The publicity pays her bills so don’t just hate on her hustle mbok.

16. Mz_Danielz

August 18, 2016 at 12:54 pm

I saw this post on Instagram this morning and thought ‘the Bella naija team be dancing, cos they have a headline’.

Toke Makinwa (and anything related to her e.g Maje and Anita)
    Feminism
    Man matter; ranging from single and independent to how a man beat his wife, abuse, etc
    Should a woman cook or nah

Topics that Bella naija loves. It’s getting boring (and yes, I’m a hypocrite that loves to read yet complain; but it’s still boring)

• minister of rant AkA Aderanti

August 18, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Yes o. You be hypocrite.
      On the other post you said all a woman should contribute to a marriage is her vaginas because women are oriaku (wealth eater).

You are a Clown Lmao. Stop complaining :p.

Okay, I’m joking hehehe

• Naijatalk

August 18, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Bodunade Aderanti, why are you troubling this lady?
      Just kidding

17. Rose

August 18, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Lol- some people need to learn that we are all allowed an opinion! Geez! As a media personality she puts herself out there for criticism, good and bad and I would imagine she probably doesnt lose sleep over it!
    As for those defending her- good for you but the moment you start insulting other posters for not kissing her ass or calling them ‘haters’ you have lost all credibility, what are we? High schoolers?
    Its really not that serious!

18. minister of rant AkA Aderanti

August 18, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Hegnore the typo

19. Vicky

August 18, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Sometimes issues of life overwhelms us,we wonder how we will survive.a year ago my whole world was shattered.my husband of ten years with two children ,together with his girlfriend threw me into cells?what was my offense?i had sent his madam a message to leave my husband(that’s what I thought) alone or I put her pictures on social media.madam felt threatened hence my arrest.
    As if that wasn’t enough my sister calls and says your husband has come to pack his things from the house.i was only fighting for my bail so I could pick my boys from school.he bought a house left me and the children in the rented house(getting teary now) and is leaving there with her.he filed for divorce and a month ago everything was over.its been a year now and I wonder how I made it this far.the tears,pain,the suicide attempts ,But for God,never would have made it this far,
    Sometimes you just want to talk but hmmmmm!!!!!!it is well.one day I will be a story teller

• Jaygirl77

August 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Take heart, dear. God is right there with you in the middle of the war. It is well with you.

• chigurl

August 18, 2016 at 1:49 pm

It is well , keep marching. Xx

• Just passing by

August 18, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Wow, I can’t imagine what you must be going through. Please don’t even think of taking your own life, seek succor in your children,friends and family, build a tight network of support.
      You will pull through( you have) . 10 years is no joke. Our God is faithful and just, He will give you joy for your ashes. Each day you live and breath is a testimony, life is not over till you say it is , the power is in your hands and God’s.

• Corolla

August 18, 2016 at 3:09 pm

So sorry Vicky. God will definitely fight your battles. Keep being an awesome mom to your kids, and great things will happen. Hugs and kisses.

20. ng

August 18, 2016 at 1:28 pm

This lady is pressing on even in the face of much criticism. She has a life that finds relevance in being in the public eye- her brand needs it. If she is strong, she will fly in spite of all the criticisms, if she focuses well on her goals. Girl, take Victoria Beckam for a role model. People hated on her so much and she gave the best answer to them- becoming almost royalty today. She is already grooming the next generation to take over from David and herself.

Marriage? Good but not the all-in-all of life today, Find someone you can get involved with again but don’t wait to find a Knight- they are nearly an extinct specie. Hitch-up, drop a baby or two and give the relationship your best shot, trusting God. If it turns out well…fine, if not, move on. With your kids there, they (mum, aunties, busy-body friends etc- you don’t care about the haters) will pretty much leave you alone to solidify on your brand (let no one deceive his/herself that this is not priority for joy in life) and you can then afford to take almost all the time in the world to now find and settle down well. This advice is what? Real life tip.

21. Gorgeous

August 18, 2016 at 1:36 pm

How she deals with her grief is her business. She has every right to vent. It’s Bella naija that is lifting the story. I actually though through the title she made a video of it. Which to be honest I have been hoping she would give an interview or a vlog about her side of it all. Let her grieve jare. Goodluck Toke, all the best!

• Gorgeous

August 18, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Thought*

• Anonymous

August 18, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Toke, you again!
      We know you are the one

22. mamaisabel

August 18, 2016 at 1:43 pm

All the people hating on Toke cause she resorted to speaking should wait until something similar happens to them. I can very much relate to her cause something similar happened to me. My husband walked out on me and our two children over what one would consider a non issue. You’re in no position to judge a person if you don’t understand what they’re going through. I celebrate you Toke! and I found your post very encouraging.

23. Loveth Best

August 18, 2016 at 1:43 pm

I know say the comment section today no be here oh

24. cutie

August 18, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I am just here for the comments!

25. Xoxo

August 18, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I absolutely love Toke so much because she is the type of woman that does not show her weakness to the public and that is the only way to survive this harsh society. Its okay to breakdown in your room with your family but never show the world you are weak and I guess that is what drives most of you crazy. Youu hate the fact that she always acts out the super woman even fellow women keep putting her down. Its really absurd. Leave her alone. She puts up these stuff on her IG page, bloggers go there and fish for it. So please everyone is entitled to write and post whatever they like on their page. I have friends that are not famous at all but post every single thing about their freaking lives. Some people are just like that. I love living a very private life but some of my friends post everything from the moment they wake up to what they had for breakfast. People are different. And it’s not anyone’s place to say someone should live privately or not. As long as they are neither your close friend or family member mind your fucking business. Toke may God continue to make you stronger, greater things lie ahead for you. Keep living. And to all the women, men and children that people and their vile and harsh comments are trying to tear down, don’t give in to pressure, God’s got you?

26. Observer

August 18, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Pls cut the girl some slack! The girl needs to eat. All the hating and comments generated anytime a post has her name in it shows this girl’s brand is working and she is definitely doing something right. She is just one of those girls some people love to hate due to many reasons from jealousy to her being annoying. But with all that being said, I think she is a very beautiful and smart girl who has capitalised on her fame, Going forward, I wish she finds a man who will cherish and love her the way she ought to. I am sure she will make a fun wife and partner to anyone.

27. Beard gang

August 18, 2016 at 2:35 pm

* toke i am certain you pay some bellanaija commenters..lol…some of them can defend you with their destiny
    * toke you are beautiful, reduce the artificial facial artistry
    * you need to start a personal blog (not vlog) because you will get mad traffic… people enjoy being in your life and you are quite likeable
    * can i be your personal shopper? lmao! toke you can be ridiculously frivolous at times sha. personal shopper…lol…won ti e le

28. YesIsaidit

August 18, 2016 at 3:39 pm

she talks to ofreaking much. SHUT UP TOKE, SHUT UP AND go and do make up – shop for clothes , watch trash tv and reality shows and all that Vain Shit you do.

take off make up
    Take off nice clothes
    Zero brain
    just like Adesua, Beverly, Mo Chedda an 90% celebs
    Maje noticed
    Men are smarting up these days
    They not letting the social media images and Jesus quotes fool them
    Good Job guys

• Amh

August 18, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Yeah you are right. Maje just got married to the calabar girl this morning. Tuat.

29. rain

August 18, 2016 at 4:02 pm

i cant believe someone took my name ……and hes very rude and uncouth on the forum ……..abeg leave my name and get yourself a new name with your crude manners

30. Ladies see your life

August 18, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Ladies see your life, all of your femi-ni-shit, can you see?

So now that yo uare on your own, you now know
    the cost of fuel
    the cost of house rent
    the cost of wate rbill
    the cost if nepa bill
    the cost of gas
    the cost of buying food
    the cost of buying undies
    the cost of maggi, salt and egg
    the cost of even water

But when you were with him, you were feeding of him like a parasite and contributing only your V…..

Shame to all of you
    Shame to all femini-shit on this site

• Ada Nnewi

August 19, 2016 at 11:43 am

You’re unwell oh.. abi you don’t know she was the one paying the bills even while they were married. You are really unintelligent.

• Ladies see your life

August 22, 2016 at 11:00 am

Ada nnewi, you should be monkey nnewi or gorilla nnewi
      read in between the lines of what she wrote down there
      e pain you ba?
      You are one of them that cant do anything without a man in your life, even to buy recharge card

now go and die

31. Rain

August 18, 2016 at 4:27 pm

What is this incessant call for privacy that all Nigerians have? I dont get it. You do realize that some people are extroverted and others are introverted. You cannot tell someone else how to be, how to live. All this bashing because she spoke out her truth! Shame on all of you who call yourselves women. Many women are suffering in silence and slowly dying because of keep everything quiet and private mantra.
    So what if she shouted about Maje when she was married to him? Should she not celebrate her husband?
    So what if now that the relationship has ended, she is brave enough to say I am moving on? Is it a thing of shame? Was she the one that stepped out on her marriage and got another woman pregnant?
    Ah ah you people should fear God na…one would think that she is the only one to ever marry and divorce. So because your own is done in secret and you havent spoken about it, you think you have more dignity or you can pretend that it never happened? Y’all need to shift with your ‘old skool’ ‘sweep everything under a rug’ ‘maintain the fake a**’ facade mentality.
    Maybe some women have decided to be stronger and better. To leave those traditions that have enabled this stupid patriachial society we now live in. Maybe they refuse to be brow beaten into silence as if they have killed someone or commited armed robbery. Maybe they have decided to speak their truth publicly and own who they are.
    You all need to take your advice and throw it into the nearest trash can for real because clearly you are not giving advice to Toke from a caring good place. Kmt ??

32. Amh

August 18, 2016 at 6:19 pm

@lolo I understand you are going through the same predicament as time. As your hubby. Dumped you for your house help. Take heart OK. Take your frustration to your pastor or your dibia in your village. It is well.

33. vque

August 18, 2016 at 8:26 pm

You never know what people go thru until they say it, she is grateful and sharing her own testimony to give hope to those who need it. Just because she is a celebrity doesn’t make her any different from any normal human being posting their story online #stop judging

34. nnenne

August 18, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Nice blouse , Toke .
    Love you to bits

35. Diddy

August 19, 2016 at 12:11 am

I guess toke has seen her brighter days,so what is left of her is just to turn her story into a movie and we can all go to the cinema to watch it,I can guess it will an interesting movie to watch

36. Bestwishes

August 19, 2016 at 8:43 am

Keep your headup Toke. Life is about falling, rising and learning. God be with you.

37. Real me

August 19, 2016 at 11:45 am

Toke is a strong woman, i think we should learn from her.

38. Bea

August 20, 2016 at 6:43 am

Wow the ugliness that can exist in the heart of people sha. I’m often amazed at how people misuse the benefit of the Internet and hide behind the anonymity and write utter trash about other people’s lives, just because no one will know who you are and you can assume the identity of someone else. I guess it gives one the satisfaction that, at least your life isn’t as bad, there’s someone else’s life worse off, so you can bash them and talk trash about them, sitting behind your computer or smart phone, typing away to your heart’s content. News flash, you’re still an ugly person inside and out, in “real life”, no matter what identity you assume online.

People really bashing Toke, I guess if we take just a peek into the state of your own life, we would even run because your own struggles might be even worse. Yes, I get it, Toke is a public personality and a celebrity so she’s easy bait. But for goodness sake, let this girl breathe. Yes, she had a very public break up with the crashing of her marriage, but nobody in this world has the right to tell another person how to grieve or, that another person’s grief is more important than theirs. It’s ridiculous.

@ Lolo, what’s wrong with a woman displaying her happiness and joy at her recent nuptials, even 2 weeks into the marriage? Every other person on this earth shows their joy, online or to their friends in person, but because it’s Toke, therefore it must be a terrible thing, right? I’m sure in your mind you’ve made sense by the ugliness and diatribe you’ve written about another human being, and you’d feel a sense of importance and heroism because 298 people have liked your comment. It’s pathetic that you think that another human being doesn’t deserve to show joy and happiness publicly and express the love publicly for someone they believed they loves them back. I dare say that her very public break up is the only difficult situation she’s ever faced in her 32 years in this life. So now, everything she writes online must be in reference to Maje abi? Please, receive some sense in Jesus name.

No, I’m not Toke or her friend or her relative. I’ve never met her before. I’m just amazed at the level of hate this girl regularly receives. Deep down, if people check themselves there’s no logical reason for hating or disliking her. She bleaches. So?! She wears too much make-up. So?! She’s loud and crass. So?! She gives relationship/marital advice on her vlog yet she couldn’t keep her marriage together. So?! Her satirical vlog is what it is. Satire. I guess it’s lost on folks these days. Funny thing is, I’ve noticed that the more ‘hate’ this girl receives, the higher it seems that she goes in life. It’s not stopped her from trying to achieve greatness. So I guess there’s a positive to this.

This world is big enough for everyone to shine. Trying to dim someone else’s light doesn’t necessarily make yours shine brighter or make you a better person. All I’m saying is, let’s try and cut this girl some slack. Let her breathe.

Sorry for the epistle ??.

39. caramel

August 21, 2016 at 1:07 pm

My fellow non commenters who jus read and have a good laugh, i hail ooo