Relationships

“To you Bubba I’m Sold out, Infinitely! Happy Birthday My Superstar” Nollywood Heartthrob Blossom Chukwujekwu Shares Sweet words for his Fiance, Maureen Ezissi

Blossom-Chukwujekwu-Pre-Wedding Photos-Paul-Ukonu-BellaNaija-001

Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu‘s gorgeous fiance Maureen Ezissi aka Red is celebrating her birthday today.

The couple had their traditional marriage ceremony in December last year, click here if you missed it.

They also shared some of their Bed Room themed pre-wedding photos taken by Paul Ukonu.

Blossom-Chukwujekwu-Pre-Wedding Photos-Paul-Ukonu-BellaNaija-002

To wish her a happy birthday, he said:

I love you to forever and back and I will even after eternity. Your storms I will ride with you to bring you rainbows because that what you’ve brought to my life, Colours!!! In my mistakes and wrongs, you have found and brought beauty with the sweetness of your soul. You have stood by me in trueness of spirit. Its really not so much what I say but what I do, so all I ask God is to make me a Better Man for you. To Love you like my life depended on it, because it actually does. To help you fulfil your Calling, Purpose and Destiny in Christ for the Kingdom of heaven. To Always make you smile. Unusual they say we are but Real we Know we are. You got me, and I got you. To you Bubba I’m Sold out, Infinitely! Happy Birthday my Wife, My Blessing, My Superstar. You are God’s Custom-Made for me, specially reserved. Thank you Red for never leaving. I Love You @redvigor

#ECHE♥ #MyBlessing #GodsReserved #MyGoodThing #GraceChild #Proverbs30 #MySuper★ #Lovem

1. beryl_ritz

September 11, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Really sweet n beautiful…..many more years ahead

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 11, 2016 at 9:17 pm

NOTED, Come back after 50yrs and say the same, then we know its REAL.?

3. Pretty girl

September 11, 2016 at 9:18 pm

I thought they were already married. Happy birthday Maureen

• Marlvina

September 11, 2016 at 10:01 pm

My dear they are actually married. Last I checked traditional marriage is a binding marriage. Dunno why the article addresses her as fiance when he addresses her in his post as wife.

• truth

September 11, 2016 at 10:46 pm

abi, i was about to say that. Its like bellanaija forgot that tradition was there before european christianity. My parents did only traditional and so did my sisters, so are you saying they are not marries. I beg, stop with the inferiority complex.

• Stella B

September 11, 2016 at 11:44 pm

The bible verses blossom quotes is just for eye service as he should marry her in church and stop sleeping with other women! I wish them well and I hope he changes his ways

• Chidera

September 12, 2016 at 1:01 am

Stella B you are evil and very stupid with your comment, they are getting ready for their white wedding if you must know. Foolish twat with stupid comment. Devil

4. francisca oma

September 11, 2016 at 10:11 pm

How sweet! I wish them the best

5. The Real Oma

September 11, 2016 at 11:27 pm

To you I’m Sold out, Infinitely
    How sweet is this? :))

6. Karashika

September 12, 2016 at 1:14 am

Whoever wrote this article need to take their medicine fast! The man referred to his women as his wife, rightfully so. But u hv d gusts to boldly title the article ” his fiance” you’re basically saying dat traditional marriages means notting huh? SMH

7. Jane

September 12, 2016 at 3:45 am

Please dear writer,please call them husband and wife. Traditional marriage is still very legitimate. Thank you

8. Roma

September 12, 2016 at 7:35 am

Bellanaija, please change the headline to this post. Blossom is married to Maureen, after the payment of bride price, the woman and man has officially become husband and wife,
    Why use fiance even when Blossom referred to her as his wife!

9. Busarni

September 12, 2016 at 7:58 am

BN, you want to put assunder abi?. If you can’t respect the young man; then why post it. This is not a sponsored post; Fix it asap..

10. A

September 12, 2016 at 8:38 am

Some women can be stupid sha.
    How do you know he is sleeping with other women? Did he sleep with you and dump you?
    Pele! Doesn’t change the fact that he is married man. You can sit here with your pathetic life and keep spreading gossips.

11. A

September 12, 2016 at 8:41 am

Some women can be stupid sha.
    How do you know he is sleeping with other women? Did he sleep with you and later dumped you?
    That serves you right! Stay away from married men!
    Pele! Doesn’t change the fact that he is a married man. You can sit here with your pathetic life and keep spreading gossips.

• Davis

September 12, 2016 at 9:38 am

Mrs fiancé Maureen Ezissi aka Red, a
      Word of advice, stop responding to comments, you are now a public figure it’s embarrassing. You released these pictures for the world to see and comment, learn to take the good with the bad.

12. A

September 12, 2016 at 8:48 am

Last time i checked, the Nigerian traditional marriage is legitimate and is a valid marriage system.
    Why play second fiddle to the white man’s civilization?
    As long as he has payed her brideprice under the Igbo marriage law,both of them are legitimately married.
    I pity Africans and pity this site because you are sending the wrong message about Africans.

• Davis

September 12, 2016 at 9:34 am

Even tho the comment from @stella is pained I must agree with her, it’s a little hypocritical to be quoting bible verses and not have a church Christian wedding. He is very biblical and claims to abide by Christianity so he should be married in a ceremony that reflects his Christian beliefs,
      Traditional weddings are a nod to cultural beliefs and traditions of your families and nothing to do with being a Christian.
      As for sleeping around, he was dating another actress a couple of months ago, but I cannot say he is a serial player ?
      I can see why BN are calling her a fiancé…

13. Bella

September 12, 2016 at 10:35 am

Words can just melt a person’s heart o.

14. AB

September 12, 2016 at 3:19 pm

So there are still people that are as backward as Davis in Nigeria?
    What has quoting a few bible verses to illustrate his love for his wife got to do with the type of marriage between the couples.
    So a Christian who is getting ready for his White wedding should not quote bible verses and not read his bible because he has only married his wife under the Native custom?
    I’m afraid you are ignorant!!!
    It’s akin to telling a Christian not to break and eat kola nuts, not to recite ancient proverbs and attend his village festivals because those are Unchristian traditions?
    Even in certain native events,a Priest or Pastor is called in to officiate and pray before the event starts off.
    Using bible quotations is not only relative to people married in Church,it can be used as long as you are a christian and your marriage is legitimate.
    Pls stop spreading your ignorance here!

• Ishmael

September 12, 2016 at 6:33 pm

@AB or @A I am a huge Blossom fan and I am aware he is a devoted Christian so it’s only right that he should Marry his ‘wife’ in a church.
      He does quotes bible verses all the time and did so before this marriage announcement (which is great)
      But don’t be a hypocrite and pretend that it doesn’t matter.

15. Felinda

September 12, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Bellanaija do you ever ask permission before you STEAL these images and post from peoples instagram page because i know for a fact Blossom did not give you permission (maybe his wife did)

You will refer to Lola and Peter or Anita and Paul as husband and wife but you dare disrespect the wife calling her fiance instead of wife abi.

I use to respect this blog. Maybe its not Uche herself doing this but the the kind of people she hires to make these post

16. Felinda

September 12, 2016 at 3:34 pm

How shameful Bellanaija you even got it wrong. Even if she was a FiancEE (but she is NOT , she is a Wife) , the illiterate you hired wrongly put FianCE instead of FIANCEE.

Foolish grammatical errors everywhere. This blog is really gone to the dogs

17. Onome

September 12, 2016 at 4:01 pm

This went left pretty quickly….cheating claims as well . Please let this couple be oh. This social media will be the death of privacy. What is all this yarning for when you live in the same house – face her and tell her now….must we all be privy to the love?

18. Truthservedhot

September 12, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Bellanaija is slowly but surely turning into the congregation of self-haters. How can you call a man’s wife his fiancée?
    I have been noticing this nonsense for a while now. That was how you called Kunbi’s traditional WEDDING an engagement but proceeded to call her white wedding, a wedding like a true mental slave.
    You people need to read books and open your minds because the white man whose culture you worship, wouldn’t give your culture a second look because of your willingness to sideline yours and adopt his.

19. PEPPERLINA

September 12, 2016 at 10:00 pm

GUYS SERIOUSLY!

lets do some Family law 101 here..

There are two recognized forms of marriage in Nigeria –

1. Customary marriage aka trad marriage. This marriage is done according to the customs and practices of the couple. It is legal and binding (but however inferior to marriage under the Act).

2. Marriage under the Act aka court wedding/ church wedding (licensed churches i.e. licensed to conduct and celebrate marriages).

So?

So customary marriages are valid, legitimate, binding and acceptable in Nigeria as an ACTUAL marriage between two people.

Ignorance stinks.