Scoop

“It’s amazingly satisfying for a man to love your stretch marks” Proud Mummy Anna Ebiere Banner shares a Beautiful Reminder of Pregnancy and Motherhood

BellaNaija.com

Anna Ebiere

Ex-MBGN and Mum of one Anna Ebiere Banner shared a photo of a post-baby body on Instagram and we love how she is LOVING her own body!

She shared the photo along with these words:

Most people see stretch marks as scary, irritating, disgusting and dirty! But guess what? All I see is Beauty! My beautiful baby grew, played, slept and ate in there. I miss rubbing my tummy just to feel her or make her move. These marks are beautiful reminders of pregnancy and motherhood.
Learn to love it if you have any! ❤
@bighstudios is one person that’s super inlove with the artistic lines of stretch marks. It’s amazingly satisfying for a man to love your stretch marks. #motherhood

Photo Credit: Instagram/annaebiere

1. Spunky

October 20, 2016 at 10:53 am

Wow! Y’all be nice.

• Mz Titilitious

October 20, 2016 at 10:56 am

lol

• Tilda

October 21, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Loool

2. LemmeRant

October 20, 2016 at 11:10 am

Whatever makes you happy dear

3. Ghgg

October 20, 2016 at 11:41 am

I’m eating Uzbek plov for lunch!
    Haba now!

4. Mr. Egghead

October 20, 2016 at 11:43 am

Is that really Anna’s torso? ??

• Kanyin

October 20, 2016 at 11:45 am

Ibeere ???

• Fashionista

October 20, 2016 at 3:08 pm

???It is a valid question though. it didn’t come across very clearly if it was indeed her own body or she just used the picture (wherever from) to make her point. My own is that, abi Anna has cupped Calvin Klein endorsement ni?!!!

• Laura

October 21, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Just what i thought, she’s even light skinned, moreso than the picture.

5. oo

October 20, 2016 at 11:45 am

We get it, its a special moment to share but must we see your Calvin Klein draws

6. BK

October 20, 2016 at 11:49 am

Bet Flavour’s pick up line was ‘Girl, when you gonna let me get in them drawers’

• Ij

October 20, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Or it could be, ‘girl I can’t wait to give you ‘dem stretch marks’!

• BK

October 20, 2016 at 12:16 pm

LOL, that’s funny as hell

7. le coco

October 20, 2016 at 11:58 am

beautiful…. Go ahead hun…

8. Anon

October 20, 2016 at 12:05 pm

BN, this is not Anna’s body, this particular picture has been floating on IG since 2014 and it belongs to an African American woman who shared the picture and posted something about loving her body after childbirth.

as for Anna, she should go back to school or get a real job.

9. Banji

October 20, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Is that a tatt with Flavour’s name on it?

10. Mimi

October 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm

That’s not her body pls…..copied from a website
    Seen this pic circulating on Facebook a while back

11. tunmi

October 20, 2016 at 1:34 pm

????????? do you and love you darling

12. omaa

October 20, 2016 at 2:03 pm

wait is it because it”s coming from Anna?

13. Sisi

October 20, 2016 at 2:10 pm

That is not a pic of Anna’s stomach, I do appreciate her sentiments however.

14. Nonye

October 20, 2016 at 2:11 pm

You can actually avoid stretch marks during pregnancy. Women should learn & stop being naive…..

• tunmi

October 20, 2016 at 4:07 pm

How? I’m being serious here, how? Please don’t send me to google

• Susan

October 20, 2016 at 10:00 pm

All you need to do is rub raw Shea, mango and cocoa butters on your belly; I was told this in 2011. It’s so true. In 2014, I bought them on Jumia. The stretching of the skin causes stretch marks (in pregnancy). So if you’re pregnant, and and you rub either raw Shea, mango or cocoa butters, or all three (the most common is Shea, but I bought all 3 and used them simultaneously), it relieves the itching caused by the stretching of the skin and prevents stretch marks. It can be avoided during pregnancy, the stretch marks. Just apply on your breasts, tummy and thighs at morning or night, and when her your tummy itches. Do NOT scratch.

• Susan

October 20, 2016 at 10:01 pm

When your tummy itches*

• Madam T

October 21, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Oh really? Mango Butter; who would’ve thought. I bought Mango Butter from Estella’s Pride last month cause my colleague told me it’s not as greasy as Shea butter; shea butter is good but it weighs my hair down and I need some kind of butter since my hair is natural. I’m yet to use the mango butter though cause I’ve had braids on for a while (don’t judge me). I guess I’ll try applying on my belly and boobs and butt; and see how it works. Thanks! The things you learn on BN.

15. Xplorenollywood.com

October 20, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Awww… even though i wont go this far, but well done to all mothers out there! Daddy’s una try but Mama you guys rock no be small

16. Moyo

October 20, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Wow, does pregnancy give women stretch marks like that.

17. Idomagirl

October 20, 2016 at 2:43 pm

That actually looks like a stock photo.

18. lydia

October 20, 2016 at 2:44 pm

That’s not Anna’s stomach BN.

19. OA

October 20, 2016 at 2:44 pm

If it was someone like me’s stomuck with those stretch marks now, eh-hen I will say no wonder (only difference is my belly is huge). That stomuck in the picture looks like Kate in “John and Kate Plus 8″‘s stomuck after popping eight children. Isn’t Anna in her early 20’ and doesn’t she have just one child?

Please allow me. But who are the kind of people who born and their bellies don’t have one single mark on it? I have seen them well-well and I am always blown away by how nice their tummies look even after two + children. How manage?

• OB

October 20, 2016 at 3:21 pm

I don’t have stretch marks on my tummy. I have always had stretch marks on my buttocks even without pregnancy. So I guess it differs.

• Moyo

October 20, 2016 at 5:47 pm

I agree with you, I have 4 children and I don’t have stretch marks on my stomach although I have on my bum, but why are you using stomuck, you are really funny. Lol

20. Bella

October 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Somethings are not for public consumption? Ah Ah! what next? will you show us your C-Section scars or how your V look after natural delivery, biko, this social media madness has to stop. No be by force to post! And for those not in the know, stretch marks can be treated well before your delivery, try it and stop harassing us with all this wahala o. If you are confident in your stretches, good for you BUT, what does that have to do with us, biko? you people must fear God o! free us!! that is between you and your self and husband, long hisssssssssssssssssssssss

• Feminine.

October 20, 2016 at 7:03 pm

@Bella, thank you! I was just thinking too: is NOTHING sacred, is NOTHING private anymore these days? Is EVERYTHING in life that now qualifies to be put on social media/shared with total strangers in millions and billions? What is this excessive narcissism and shamelessness?

And then, if you don’t support or speak out against it, you are a ‘hater’, or, you are ‘phobic’, or whatever other blah.

• Susan

October 20, 2016 at 10:24 pm

It is not her body; she got it online.

21. Bella

October 20, 2016 at 2:56 pm

And before anybody stars to lash out at me, I have my own and they are not half as evident as this. Weight loss, or gain, child birth or simply puberty, we all used the creams well in advance. So yes I am woman r and i do have self love but what has that got to do with me posting my naked body on BN and harrassing all of you with that?

• Omarion

October 20, 2016 at 3:04 pm

I WONDER O

22. Me

October 20, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Using Brenda DeRouen’s torso for Anna Ebiere comments and not giving credit to her, would be seen as an insult to say the least.

23. Wasiu

October 20, 2016 at 3:53 pm

How did u know who’s torso belongs to who? Quite disturbing

• Laughter.

October 20, 2016 at 7:04 pm

@Wasiu, you are very funny, o!

24. Linda

October 20, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Daily Mail: “In her skin: Brenda DeRouen , 26, posed in a Calvin Klein bra and underwear, showing off her stretch marks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3552562/Mother-proudly-puts-pregnancy-scars-display-mirrors-Kendall-Jenner-s-sexy-Calvin-Klein-ad-inspiring-version-stripped-shot.html#ixzz4NfDW7ksM

25. Anon

October 22, 2016 at 8:55 am

It is amazingly satisfying for the FATHER OF YOUR CHILDREN to love your stretch marks. He needs to appreciate them becos he helped put them there. However you shouldn’t expect any man other than the father of your kids to adore the track marks another man placed on you. Nobody likes hand me down unloved goods. And Anna flavour didn’t even hang around to appreciate his hand work . He is busy appreciating Sandra’s body. Maybe your stretch marks put him off. Just putting it into perspective baby girl. Stop trying desperately to glorify your situation. ANIT nobody judging but you keep selling bull rap and people gon call you out.

26. Deezee007

October 22, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Well,stretchmarks in pregnancy differs. I’ve had map of Africa all over my bum since i was 12…puberty i guess. Determined not to get any extra during my first pregnancy got me using Bio oil…which worked i must say. But just in the very last week of my pregnancy i stopped the application thinking i had escaped and nature “dashed” me two small strechmark lines on my tummy. Lol! lesson learned for next time