Relationships

Mariah Carey and her Billionaire Fiancé James Packer have split up

NEW YORK, NY – SEPTEMBER 21: Mariah Carey and James Packer attend “The Intern” New York Premiere at Ziegfeld Theater on September 21, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)

Singer Mariah Carey and her billionaire boyfriend James Packer have reportedly split up.

A rep has released a statement about her relationship problems with James Packer.

According to the rep, “The fight was not because of any cheating allegations or excessive spending by Mariah.”

“They are trying to work it out. Right now, they’re not sure if they will stay together,” the rep added.

According to reports, a full statement will be released when Mariah and James are sure of their future together.

1. Spunky

October 27, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Ok. Unto the next one…

• LemmeRant

October 28, 2016 at 8:36 am

Hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nick Canon Right now)

2. bruno

October 27, 2016 at 11:44 pm

he dumped her cause she is nuts.

I love mariah, honey, always be my baby, heartbreaker, we belong together are my favourites from her music catalogue but this woman is not right in the head.

the billionaire must have seen the craziness and ran. I hope she doesn’t breakdown.

• End of Discussion

October 27, 2016 at 11:56 pm

He dumped her because even though she is a celebrity, she is a gold digger first. First she married Tommy Mottola to launch her singing career into superstardom, then she got stuck with Nick Cannon who she married by mistake because she was in love and now Mr Packer to secure her retirement but unfortunately he saw right through her limitless spending and realised she was out to deplete his entire family’s fortune in less than a year.

• Tosin

October 28, 2016 at 1:37 am

Disagree with the ‘mistake’ bit: Love, compatibility, low drama, control, and kids – I would say that the Nick Cannon affair was a great move.
      This business guy would have been a great next move for her too., to top up the bank balance or at least have a big pool of money to spend on her career and her ‘extended’ family of Nick and kids. But it seems the guy is doing ijebu. He’s not even fine joo, he should do one, if he’s not doing again he should shift let her go and find her next fairly-used billionaire…there are many, and she is MARIAH.

Gbogbo senrere yen mi o fe – 9ice

• chingasco5

October 28, 2016 at 8:53 am

Seeing as you’ve been living with her your entire life I believe.

• maria sanchez

November 25, 2016 at 3:37 pm

I guess he didnt figured it out before he gave her the engagement ring that she doesnt want to give back, if it was a person like me I wouldnt care about the billions I had I wouldt it take her ass to court to get the darn ring back and made sure to get it appraised

• End of Discussion

October 27, 2016 at 11:58 pm

I mean how do you go from Nick Cannon to that? Any smart man would have known it was all about the money.

• Caly

October 28, 2016 at 12:53 am

Hold on, you think she has a mental problem yet you’re insulting her, really?

Damn, your collective unconscious must be at a really very low level if you are still reasoning like an animal. (I’m not trying to insult you, this is just the most direct way to express my opinion, honestly).

Anyway! Life is about balance and you will have your own share of negatives at some point. So why are you kicking someone else while they are down? Sad!

• AWIASE

October 28, 2016 at 4:55 am

No Carly she is not insulting Mariah at least for the bit I know.Mariah is ‘tikitiki’ up there.What I learnt is she is a diva outwardly but she easily breaks down emotional and there are times where she makes ridiculous demands which send eyes rolling.See Wendy Williams for more details.She isn’t implying she is mad just fragile mentally.Maybe I didn’t explain it to the best but hope you get what am implying.Its a lot,today she dressed up like this,tomorrow she wants her dogs to wear that.She performs in another country and wants to be permitted to fly round a certain famous tower in the country and called the president of the country as she had the number but he refused.Nick said when married to her she was so much for the vows renewal yearly or so which he hated but had to do it for her.I also learnt she didn’t take the divorce with Nick well.i was happy when she met this man and wanted this to last.I thought it was a finger to Nick

3. Marlvina

October 28, 2016 at 12:16 am

Ahnnn now, now, now?? I’m sure Nick Cannon is somewhere grinning, saying “love don’t cost a thing”.

4. juzzay

October 28, 2016 at 12:26 am

ah just like that,,,,,,,,, well just for the money sha

5. BlueEyed

October 28, 2016 at 2:14 am

Mimi and all her craziness tho lol

6. Fabulicious

October 28, 2016 at 6:49 am

Wendy Williams prediction game is really strong..

7. Flexe

October 28, 2016 at 7:04 am

Oya Maria, come, sit down and talk to me, what is it?

8. A grown woman

October 28, 2016 at 7:30 am

Can you all stop with blaming Mariah already!

Y’all acting like you were in a relationship with them and witnessed her acting irrationally….Abeg, stop this nonsense! No one is perfect, yes she might have made mistakes in the past but that does not mean she should be judged for life.

Besides, Y’all act like James Packer is some sweet wholesome guy who Mariah ran off….errrr I beg to differ! He comes across as a useless playboy to me who moves on to the next new thing once the thrill is gone. If he was so “perfect” why does he have two failed marriages and countless relationships which never made it to the altar? Instead of asking why Mariah can’t keep a man, how about asking Mr Packer why can’t he “keep a woman”. Ohhhh, he is exempt from blame abi? Because he is a man and when a relationship falls apart it is the woman’s fault.,,

Mariah might not be perfect but Aunty, before u jump on that soapbox judging her, Biko remember the skeletons in your own closet o!

Thank God for his mercies and thank God say man no be God or else…..