MrsCEONaija exists to improve and empower Females, African youth and children. As part of the plan to support entrepreneurs and unique ideas, the MrsCEONaija’s budding entrepreneur’s funds – M-BEF was launched. The funds can be won by new ideas or existing businesses.
- Male or female, can be a university undergraduate, fresh graduate , NYSC corp member or experienced worker and entrepreneur.
- Apply online on the portal : mrsceonaija.com/funds
- The 20 application questions are mandatory for a complete entry. If any question does not apply to your business situation, feel free to write ‘not applicable’ as the answer.
- Upload a 60 second video pitch. The video should state why you believe you should win the funds. (optional) Upload on Instagram, facebook or twitter & tag mrsceonaija #mrsceonaija #mbef .
- Entries open from Oct 15th to Dec 16th, 2016
- Three winners would be announced on January 28, 2017, and presented with N100, 000 each afterward. They will also receive coaching from MrsCEONaija.
- Winners will be selected by credible panel: Aisha Ahmad, Rotimi Williams, J. Omojuwa and Tolulope Adedeji make up the selection panel.
MBEF funds was unveiled at the 1st MrsCEONaija’s networking cocktail recently where Dr Ola Orekunrin – Founder of Flying Doctors was the key speaker.
See photos from the event below:
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com’s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme.