Scoop

#WSHolidayEdit – Wana Sambo releases 2017 Holiday Collection featuring Sexy Award winning Actress Adesua Etomi

BellaNaija Style

The Wana Sambo brand prides itself in being pace setters in the Nigerian fashion industry with the invention of  their #WSHolidayEdit. Last Christmas the womenswear brand collaborated with Damilola Adegbite to release ready-to-wear pieces and in January 2016 (see it here), we pioneered the #WSBloggerEdit which was a collaboration with bloggers within and outside the continent.

Changing things up last month, the brand came up with ways to celebrate our female actors with the #WSNollywoodEdit which saw Adunni Ade as our first collaboration (see it here).

This Holiday, Wana Sambo is happy to present the #WSHolidayEdit 2017 collection which features Nollywood’s leading multiple Award winning Actor who stars in the most talked about movie currently: The Wedding Party! It’s Adesua Etomi!

See the Photos

Credits
Model: Adesua Etomi | @adesuaetomi
Hair & Makeup: Dave Sucre | @davesucre
Art Direction: Wana Sambo | @wanabillionaire, Boluwatife Adedugbe | @sarah_adeb
Photography: Bernard Okulaja | @bernardokulaja

1. Lol

December 21, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Yes my adesua!!! This collection is very wearable! ❤️❤️❤️

2. A Real Nigerian

December 21, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Absolutely stunning.
    You have to wonder how many Nigerian guys jerk off to this lady on a daily basis.

• .....just saying

December 21, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Te fact that you do, doesn’t mean everyone is a s sick as you are.

• A Real Nigerian

December 21, 2016 at 8:58 pm

There is nothing sick about masturbation.
      And I am a straight woman, why would I be thinking of Adesua Etomi and touching myself?

• you eeh

December 21, 2016 at 7:28 pm

huh? jerk off kwa?

• Dodo

December 21, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Are you saying straight women don’t get turned on by other women????? I would imagine she (above) will have to lose a lot more clothing to be useful as w4nk fodder.

• A Real Nigerian

December 21, 2016 at 11:04 pm

“Are you saying straight women don’t get turned on by other women?????”
      If you’re a woman and you get turned on by other women, then you’re not straight. Lol.

“w4nk fodder”
      Funniest thing I’ve read in a while.

3. na so

December 21, 2016 at 7:09 pm

adesua is a GORGEOUS WOMAN. very photogenic, it comes so natural to her . beautiful woman. she should go into modelling part time

4. Tracy

December 21, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Adesua looks divine! Everything just on point! She makes me want to have all the outfits. She’s a natural when it comes to this stuff. Errrryything is just right!

5. Authentic Sunshine

December 21, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Claps slowly while nodding in admiration for these art works. Subtle sexual innuendos but fiercely put together. You scroll down and scroll back for a 2nd even 3rd glance. You pause, you ponder : the shoes, the skirt, ohhh slim toned arms, slim & hips (,no wonder that outfit came out well). Oh well…..sighs and chews cucumber.

• A Real Nigerian

December 21, 2016 at 7:43 pm

“Oh well…..sighs and chews cucumber.”

Subtle sexual innuendos indeed…

• X

December 22, 2016 at 5:36 am

cHILL…Its not that serious na…

• X

December 22, 2016 at 5:37 am

@Authentic Sunshine

6. Nene'sMa

December 21, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Really pretty.
    Bella please post by comment *kneeling down*
    A very big thank you to Mr. Dennis and Mrs Vivian for reaching out and playing Santa to my daughter. They both sent me 10k each to get things for her, boy oh boy!! I was so excited. I went to the market and got 3 new church dresses(3k each) 3 fairly used ballet flats(black, gold and blue (2k each), 1 rubber sandals for every day walk about and the rest of the 4,500 I used to get fairly used clothes(very pretty red and gold leggings inclusive) everything was so pretty and the prices were unbelievable especially the dresses that I had to bargain until my tongue almost fell off(hahahaha).It felt like I had an invisible shopper with me that was just directing me to where I will get pretty things. When my daughter saw her clothes, she was oh so excited, she wanted to wear them there and then. I had to tell her to let me wash them first and she will try them all tomorrow but I just let her try one of the dresses, she was so so happy, turning and twirling and saying “mummy ma dress is fine”. The smile on her face alone just melted my heart, she didn’t even want to take it off, I had to beg and beg before she did.
    Thank you so so much for the love you showed to me and may God replenish from pockets*AMEN!!

7. EE

December 21, 2016 at 8:23 pm

The lead picture, clickbait at its finest. I’m a simple man, I see clickbait, I click.

On Ms Etomi, to be blunt, her facial features come together imperfectly, but that it seems is exactly the point. Beautiful or pretty probably aren’t the best adjectives, I’d go more with attractive, stunning, alluring. She’s a real traffic stopper.

I happen to believe the conventionally beautiful aren’t the sort to stop traffic, I mean why would anyone stop for anything other than the mysterious and she has it in spades. You keep coming back, hoping today is the day you figure out how, how the imperfections come together, creating perfection one might say.

Well negging quota for day fulfilled.

I’d planned to grab some cucumber, but you guys ruined that. Thanks.

• Confuzzled

December 22, 2016 at 7:29 am

Lol @ negging quota. At least you owned it.

8. Nakoms

December 21, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Women and cucumber, over a fellow woman’s pictures! Like my bingo will say in exasperation……..nawaooooooo

9. vora

December 21, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Nene’s ma,I thot u said u needed money for hair training after selling ur valuables.now u went to market to shop for ur baby..keep lying..u just wanted to show off dis Xmas …jisike

• A Real Nigerian

December 21, 2016 at 9:52 pm

That was Esther not Nene’s Ma.

• Fille

December 21, 2016 at 9:58 pm

That is Esther Orhoro o

• Nene'sMa

December 21, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Hello, I think it was Esther who needed help for training… I requested for hand me downs for my 2 year old daughter who had outgrown her clothes, unfortunately, Bella naija refused posting my comments but I was still able to get help from 2 people here.
      Thanks for asking though.

10. Anon Code

December 21, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Posing on a chair with no arse to show. Hahaha.

• Fiam!

December 21, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Abi o! See as she come compress her yansh out for more effect. Lol! She should hit the gym and hump out solid squats.

• A Real Nigerian

December 21, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Foolish comment.

11. Ruhamah

December 21, 2016 at 10:47 pm

very lovely.

12. o

December 21, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Esther don change moniker…..Ok na…

• Nene'sMa

December 21, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Hahahaha, that’s funny but I’m not Esther, I kept wondering why the moderator was posting her comments but refused posting mine.

• Idomagirl

December 21, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Lmaooooo

13. Nene'sMa

December 21, 2016 at 11:02 pm

I can still be reached on [email protected] for any confirmation to proof I’m not a fraud or Esther.
    Thanks.

14. Nene'sMa

December 21, 2016 at 11:04 pm

*corrected* I can still be reached on [email protected] to prove I’m not a fraud or have dual personality here..
    Thanks.

15. godwin

December 22, 2016 at 12:24 am

Keeping strictly to the design and quality of stitching employed in this collection, I will say the designer is so not there. The stitching and fabric quality is fantastically below par. I give this an F.
    This may come off as mean but regrettably I would say Wana hasn’t got what it takes. How Nigerians hail mediocrity is quite disturbing. People need to quit giving opinions that mislead some designers to think they are talented

16. WetheUglyPeople

December 22, 2016 at 2:28 am

But don’t we all miss Esther Orhoro comments? Wonder how BN didn’t filter her comments but do get see people complaining about BN swallowing theirs. Odd but funny.

On pretty Adesua and the comments. She clouded out what the post was for: a designer showing off her clothes, not a mention of the designer.

17. Abi

December 22, 2016 at 4:26 am

Has anyone been to Wana Sambo? I’d love to pick up some of these lovelies this Christmas but I need to be sure they actually stock ready to wear clothing. I’ve tried to make enquiries but their website appears to be a bit wonky. Any help would be appreciated.

18. Mo'Diva

December 22, 2016 at 8:31 am

Mehn! Adesua is damn sexy

19. word

December 22, 2016 at 8:31 am

Love the outfits, love her stature but there seems to be something off about her facial expressions for every picture and i am usually not the type to notice such but for me to notice then something is off…i was thinking maybe it was part of the shoot idea but it could also be that some people naturally don’t have that easy expressive face when it comes to shoots. however no big deal just my observance.

• Angie

December 22, 2016 at 11:04 am

I agree. But the body expressions are more off for me. The poses with her hands mid air look like she is advertising dance clothes. Only 3 or 4 pictures here should have been put up.

20. samira

December 22, 2016 at 11:22 am

They wanted her to look like a life sized doll. So eh the poses are PERFECTLY fine to me. She looks stunning, love love it!

21. MK

December 22, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Lawddddd..The things I will do to this woman. She won’t feel her legs for days. Banky W is falling my hand!

• EE

December 22, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Which hand is he falling? The one you use when you’re imagining the things you’d do to her?

To be fair, you walked into that one. Join the SeizeTheBae movement, be there beefing a brother.

22. Iyun

December 22, 2016 at 1:55 pm

@MK you are funny, loooooool…

23. MadamYe...

December 22, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Back to the issue on hand…..I. NEEEEEEEEEEEEED. ALLLLLLLLL… THE TROUSER PIECES…..Just LUSH!!!!

24. kizito

December 23, 2016 at 12:03 am

She killed it luv ur outfit and body keep it

25. Annie Tee

December 23, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Absolutely dope and gorgeous

26. Nametalkam

December 4, 2018 at 8:25 am

So we are going to pretend Wana sambo clothes aren’t ugly ok