In a matter of hours, 44th and first Black President of the United States of America, Barack Obama will be leaving office after 8 years in office.
Here are eight reasons why we’ll miss him.
1. He loves the elderly
2. Jokes with his staff
3. He’ll probably give Michael Jordan a run for his money
4. He can be your professional photographer if you want
5. He’s the perfect playmate for children
6. Barack and Michelle Obama are goals!
7. He’s the perfect dad.
8. You better not try to compete with him on the dance floor
He’s truly an amazing ‘guy’. He displayed the fun side of being president. He and his family will be greatly missed.
Photo Credit: Pete Souza/White House