Relationships

“God please I want to spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him” – Annie Idibia says an Emotional Prayer for herself & 2Baba

Actress Annie Idibia got emotional after seeing an image on Instagram last night.

The mother of two took to her page to repost the image and share an emotional prayer.

She wrote:

I stared at this image for at least 15mins or even more… and realized I was tearing up. The picture made me feel all “types of ways” And the love in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly.. I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please I want to spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him…next to him.. I can’t Live if I have to do that without him.. I won’t survive it! Life Without Him won’t be worth it again.. Sad that When we grow old n grey ,1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least grow very old together and GO together.. All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord.. so they will be fine…when we go. Amen. #Annie’sMidnightTots

1. Gbogbo Bigz Girlz

January 17, 2017 at 6:52 am

Amen to your prayers. I wish the same to my husband and I.

2. Marie Antoinette

January 17, 2017 at 6:54 am

Amen!!!

3. Ottawa Queen

January 17, 2017 at 6:57 am

AMEN!! However, it wasn’t necessary to share your midnight thought….just saying!

In fact, I think I’m actually looking forward to the day social media will go extinct. No more instagram, twitter, snapchat, facebook etc. I wanna know what would become of some of this celebrities/public figures. I feel they gonna grow old faster outta boredom & eventually fall ill; cus they no more receive validation from the public. Imagine being stuck with your thousand pictures from Dubai, honeymoon in the Caribbean and new SUV birthday gift, having just no where to upload & post them! Only God & probably your neighbors will know. Kpele!!!

• Ima

January 17, 2017 at 9:49 am

I honestly don’t know why Nigerians have a problem with people posting stuff on social media. It’s social media for pete’s sake, that is the purpose, anyone is allowed to post what they feel as long as it’s not offensive or violating any rules. Any thing one posts, someone will say keep it to yourself…if we all keep everything to ourselves wouldn’t the purpose of social media be defeated. Abrg free Annie , if she felt she needed everyone to know her thoughts, it is absolutely NECESSARY for her

• Pat

January 17, 2017 at 5:52 pm

“In fact, I think I’m actually looking forward to the day social media will go extinct” lol

4. Temi

January 17, 2017 at 7:03 am

Hmmmmmm. You know Pero doesn’t want you to grow old with Innocent o. So maybe keep midnight thoughts to yourself o

5. Interestedchic

January 17, 2017 at 7:15 am

@Queen, Please breathe. Breathe. Haba! Since when did it become a crime to express one’s self? Social media is just a platform for expressions and contrary to your wish, it is going nowhere! If you don’t want to tell us your thoughts on IG, keep it to yourself. However, quit hating those that wish to. BTW, if you weren’t that interested, you shouldn’t have clicked on the link.
    Amen to your prayers, sister mi Annie. May your love wax stronger oh jare!

• Ottawa Queen

January 17, 2017 at 8:24 am

Or maybe I clicked to air my opinion on the subject and NOT to show interest! Two different things!

• Derin87

January 17, 2017 at 9:27 am

The contradiction in your comment though. Queen was just expressing herself, something you state is not a crime but yet you seem to have a problem with it

6. Stuz

January 17, 2017 at 8:30 am

Amen! I pray same for me

7. Teju TJ

January 17, 2017 at 8:34 am

Does he feel the same about you?

8. Tosin

January 17, 2017 at 9:06 am

Expressive Expressions….Cuuuuteeeee 🙂

9. ec

January 17, 2017 at 9:12 am

its clear she loves this man, his love and affection is it reciprocated?
    i dont like the die beside him thing abeg. He is surely not praying the same, please simply pray for long life

10. Mummy Ade

January 17, 2017 at 9:58 am

Amen! I’m sure several girls are praying same for our Baba Naija

11. Nationalsquirrel

January 17, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Annie your public declarations are always one sided.
    It’s not good to love a man more o

12. Moyo

January 17, 2017 at 2:06 pm

She could have told him on their bed the following morning, why put it on social media. If he dies first and God says it is not her time, will she commit suicide. Anyway it is her wish, her opinion and I just gave my opinion

13. purplieciousbabe

January 17, 2017 at 3:05 pm

I cringe……
    I doubt it is necessary.
    Wish Men would say more stuff like this :).

14. Jossy Kenny

January 17, 2017 at 6:03 pm

I beg make we hear word, before nko money no dey if na broke ass dude you go say this words yeye fawol.

• phil lemuel

January 17, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Hy dis is a woman’s tot here n last time I checked there was freedom of speech n expression n remember she has been with dis same man from wen he had nothing up until now please stop judging

15. Tohbahd

January 17, 2017 at 8:20 pm

And if you die today , he will marry he’s ex . Exs and side chicks are waiting and laughing !

16. js

January 18, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Annie pls stop living for social media validation