News

Minister of Sport and Youth Development Solomon Dalung loses Wife

BellaNaija.com

Minister of Sport and Youth Development, Solomon Dalung, lost his first wife Naomi this morning.

He took to Facebook to share the sad news.

He wrote:

1. Bye

January 29, 2017 at 11:29 am

He obviously didn’t know she was going to die. May her soul rest in peace.

• Wale

January 29, 2017 at 6:39 pm

My comment will offend some but I will write it anyway- I wonder if he had anything to do with her death. Dalung looks like someone that would do so just to get sympathy. He also knows he is out of the door, in fact, from what I am told, he will be the very first to be dismissed when the reshuffle happens. He has not chop belle full like his co-thief pitikin has and he too wants a yellow modern wife. He is the most incompetent and ‘bush’ of all the Ministers and the most annoying. Rip to the woman that died. The rate top “money miss road” government officials lose their original wives compared to their countries makes one wonder if it is not coincidental after all.

• Wale

January 29, 2017 at 6:40 pm

*compared to other countries

• Niger Delta Babe

January 30, 2017 at 4:47 am

I dont want to dishonor a dead person but the reason many politicians and powerful people lose their wives is because of their uncontrolled behavior with femmes. Unfortunately, women succumb faster than men to the many eggregious harms that result from this sickening behavior. Now, I dont know what killed Mrs Dalung and my response does not mean she was a victim of what I am describing. However, I know many a first wives that now lay buried or very sick from the travails of their powerful husbands.

2. JAY

January 29, 2017 at 11:33 am

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS ,MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE

3. EC

January 29, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Oh no. May you be comforted during this time

4. Maurice Abiagom

January 29, 2017 at 2:42 pm

may her soul rest in peace…Amen

5. LemmeRant

January 29, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Sorry for your loss.

6. Sakura

January 30, 2017 at 6:22 am

“I lost my first wife” ………. strange adjective, how many wives does he have? Probably already daydreaming of his soon to be “second” wife.

7. Ottawa Queen

January 30, 2017 at 8:06 am

This is sad. Sorry about your loss sir. May she rest in peace.

8. Miriam Nkwocha

January 30, 2017 at 8:50 am

Pls accept my heart felt condolence.
    May God comfort you and stop the bleeding in your heart.