Scoop

“Don’t write or tag me to support a housemate in the finals” – #BBNaija’s ThinTallTony Responds to People Asking him to Pick Sides

Former Big Brother Naija 2017 contestant, Offiong Edet Anthony popularly known as ThinTallTony (or TTT) took to his Instagram page this morning to speak to his followers on a few issues.

He thanked them first for the love shown to him since his exit from the house. Then he addressed the troll who wished for his plane to crash on a previous post before finally reminding everyone that he has made his choice clear on who he was rooting for and that no one should tag him or request him to support any housemate.

In his words:

Good morning everyone…basically! I would like to touch on a few things. 1st to you all for your love and support, I am truly grateful and the numbers keep adding (thank you so much) #madlove. I really don’t need any kind of explanation to anyone how and with (whom) I agreed to play my game but that’s the life now, but what I can’t wrap my head around is when someone wished the plane I was in crashed…. That’s deep brother (that by the side) #respect  Last will be this week…. People don’t write or tag me to support a housemate in the finals (I have made it clear who I am rooting for and directly! That should tell who I will be voting for) don’t write me to remind how a certain housemate was nice to me either guy/lady. Make GOD continue to dey bless our hustle…amen…#thintalltony  #whatscrackerlacking  #changebeginswithme  #BBNaija  #BigBrotherNigeria  #PayPorte  #multichoice  #dstv  #gotv  #nawanarealwa  #Lobatan  #lifestyle  #keytosuccess  #knowledge  #GodFirst  #differentstrokes  #stagelife  #Areaboy  #africamagic  #african  #Nigerianmade  #madeinnigeria  #IAmProudOfMyHeritage  #unstoppable  #onetribe

Photo Credit: Instagram – @thintalltony

1. stone

April 3, 2017 at 11:55 am

idiot!!! im not surprised. gerrarra here, u will soon go stale. snake like you.

2. efixi

April 3, 2017 at 12:25 pm

well said………… 12 Amazing Facts About Monday You Don’t Know

3. Sexy O

April 3, 2017 at 12:52 pm

TTT you owe bisola so better be her campaign manager at least with that she will forgive your animashaun ways when she leaves the house.

4. Beard gang

April 3, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Lol…what can you possibly influence?! Oga next time don’t test the ‘piety’ of Nigerians

5. judith

April 3, 2017 at 1:01 pm

No wahala Mr all my family members are dead… ur vote, ur choice

6. FinchleysFinest

April 3, 2017 at 1:07 pm

some Nigerians are sad and pathetic. Its simple.. he’s campaigning for Bisola.. dont ask him to support any other person. Its his business he went to BBNaija to play his game.. na your game? na your wife? na your life? people should learn to mind their business

• Myk

April 3, 2017 at 3:29 pm

He isn’t campaigning for anyone. I watched an interview where he said he won’t be campaigning for anyone and doesn’t care who wins as they’re all winners. They interviewer asked, not even Bisola, and his answer was yes.

• Ehi

April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm

He’s a chronic lier…he said he wants bisola to win

• Indigo

April 3, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Ehen.. na wa o!

7. LemmeRant

April 3, 2017 at 2:39 pm

I wonder what your deal is with TTT
    So many times on this blog have heard women going on and on about “its my body, its my life I can do whatever or whoever I want.” But you want to die on top TTTs matter.

Tell me, is it your body?
    Are you his wife?

Be making noise up and down, shebi its bcos Bisola has seen fine boy? Who told her not to have sense? Why did she not go an start frolicking with Kemen or she wants to say she didn’t at least vibe that TTT was not who he said he his. Thats how you women would be putting yourself in denial only to come and give one bull story when shit blows up.
    You better park well and leave this nigga alone.

• Belgian

April 3, 2017 at 4:26 pm

*yawns* I actually prefer John’s stupid reaches to yours. Alright token men defender, we’ve heard you. Now run along

8. Ehi

April 3, 2017 at 5:01 pm

He’s a chronic lier…he said he wants bisola to win…if I was his wife he will tell me the meaning of that.. shameless man

• funmilola

April 3, 2017 at 11:38 pm

no vex, e taf do

9. Cordelia

April 3, 2017 at 7:55 pm

please leave my brother is not his fault that he is handsome. talk you own