Events

First Photos: Emma Nyra, Toyosi Phillips, Ubi Franklin & More Attend AY Live 2017!

AY Live on Easter Sunday is here again, and this year’s edition is themed #Generationsoflaughter! It’s going to be a wonderful night as guests witness AY and co. in a live comedy skit based on trending issues in Nigeria and diaspora, with Dance and Musical performances from the rave making stars across Africa.

Emma Nyra, EmmaOhMaGod, Do2tun, #BBNaija contestants Bisola, Uriel, Bassey, ThinTallTony, TBoss, Kemen, Debie-Rise, Marvis and more are in attendance of the event, happening now at Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Take a look at the guests below!

Emma Nyra

Debie-Rise and TBoss

Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise

Toyin Abraham

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Carina

April 16, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Dont know why…I love Bisola!
    She makes me smile.
    ckjacob.com

2. WeTheCuteNigerians

April 17, 2017 at 4:34 am

Emma Nyra’s garment is quite colourful, Ubi is fresh(as always) & I think I love Funke’s blouse. Then again there are a few that my blessed Nigerians would come & tear apart, won’t say… best just sit & watch.

3. Tolulope

April 17, 2017 at 4:53 am

Emma finally nailed it !!!! Go girl !!!!!!

Tboss needs a stylist asap

• Ene

April 17, 2017 at 5:31 am

Stylist?Tboss?

• Mz_Danielz

April 17, 2017 at 6:34 am

Yes, while she’s pretty, her fashion sense is one kain like she’s stuck in her early teens. But maybe what she needs is a therapist to sort out the childhood stuff so she can release herself to be a hot, sexy 30 something year old. (Please read this with the fact that I rooted for Debie and Tboss in mind)

• Jen

April 17, 2017 at 11:39 am

The fact that you supported them doesn’t change the fact that your comment is brainless and inappropriate. Did she tell you she has/had childhood issues? Some of you can’t comment without showing how offensive and unreasonable you are. What was that?
      Just so you know, not everyone needs a stylist. You don’t have to look over the top to look nice.
      Uriel!! ❤ Ese, your dress doesn’t suit your body type in any way.

4. Blessing

April 17, 2017 at 6:31 am

Emma,Toyosi,Bisola and Kemen nailed it

5. Tranquil

April 17, 2017 at 7:14 am

All I see is Emma nyra….. Liking the concept of olden days girls wear to Modern… Bravo!!

6. Toying

April 17, 2017 at 7:18 am

Toying Abraham. BN I hail oh!

7. Pepe

April 17, 2017 at 7:20 am

Emma Nyra ?? Just wish you’d taken those damned bands off your hands but still, ??

8. o

April 17, 2017 at 8:24 am

Emma looks good here. Ubi looks good too. Toying and Emma OMG too look very good. But I don’t understand why ladies wear long dresses to this kinda events. More like a nice jeans and top or short dress setting. But what do I know?

9. Fifi

April 17, 2017 at 8:40 am

Whats with Tboss and these nasty glasses,abeg get nicer, funkier glasses if you cant wear contacts, can marvis throwaway those nasty children shoes, night at comedy show becomes OTT dressing, don’t understand this Nigerian mentality, i like funke’s look and ubi( the woman beater) look. Dotun body always reminds me of Johnny bravo

10. BEAUTIFUL

April 17, 2017 at 11:02 am

Tboss is just too beautiful wow

11. May

April 17, 2017 at 11:42 am

I don’t understand what Bisola and Ese are wearing and why some Nigerians don’t know how to dress for certain functions.
    Ese really looked a hot mess. I saw some pictures on Instagram and I don’t understand why some girls like to wear outfits that don’t complement their fugues.

• May

April 17, 2017 at 11:44 am

Figures ^^^

12. Harry

April 17, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Emma Nyra and Toyosi Phillips for me.

They should have tried to move the watermark on Toyin Abraham’s picture a bit.

13. Cocolette

April 17, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Uriel’s outfit is ????

14. Mz_Danielz

April 17, 2017 at 3:27 pm

@Jen, Tboss herself alluded to the fact that she couldn’t make friends as a child due to bullying and till date she still has issues with making friends and if you watched big brother, you didn’t need a prophet to tell you that Tboss has things she’s dealing with. She would zone out a lot, be sensitive about the smallest issues etc. we need to understand that saying someone has issues to sort out is not always an insult and sometimes a person’s style is a reflection of their self perception etc. Case in point, Mitchelle of Destiny’s child who begged to wear longer dresses because of her legs, follow her on Instagram and see her slay and you’ll see that the woman has come into her own. When a woman loves and owns her body completely, it shows in her fashion choices and carriage. Tboss dresses like someone in her late teens and maybe it’s because she hasn’t owned her age. I am not a psychologist so I am speculating hence the maybe.

Btw, let’s try to respect each other. Calling me brainless, omo the insult pain me small.

• Bola

April 17, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Your comment was inappropriate nevertheless. If you want to say that someone needs a stylist (which I don’t think so), you should say so and not bring up childhood issues. I don’t recall her talking about childhood issues, and in the event she did, the context in which you used it was irrelevant and unnecessary and that’s just the fact. How you deliver a message is more important than the message itself.

15. survivor

April 17, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Marvis outfit is dope..kemen too

16. Bee

April 17, 2017 at 7:06 pm

TBoss chose not to have friends growing up!!!!! Go do your research before commenting. She actually lived in Calabar once upon a time and trust me, she was the biggest snub of all time. Hated and bullied because of her mixed race? All lies! There’s a large population of mixed raced people who are cross river Ian’s and lived there. See how TTT looks? She saw everyone in cathecist classes as below her, refused to mix, greet, reply or share. Because she considered her skin better. So don’t fall for these useless tales. Here brother schooled at Hillcrest high for your information. Tboss was never bullied! She’s exactly what she appears to be. Proud and ill mannered.

• Bola

April 17, 2017 at 9:37 pm

What are we supposed to do with all these information? You can as well write a tell all book about her with your epistle since you’re so obsessed with her, and seem to know a lot about her life.

• Bee

April 17, 2017 at 10:07 pm

If only you knew what an epistle was. You’d think before commenting. And since you don’t know what to do with that info, I have a suggestion. go chew on it babe!!!

• Susan

April 18, 2017 at 1:57 am

You did give an epistle though. What was that? A word? I think you should take your own advise and think before commenting.

17. Tracyc

April 17, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I’m here for that yellow on Toyosi Phillips

18. O

April 18, 2017 at 10:46 am

Is it a black tie comedy show? Confused.com!