Scoop

Happy Birthday I Go Dye! See the Comedian’s New Photos on BN

BellaNaija.com

1. Vienna

April 4, 2017 at 10:27 am

Happy birthday to him. He certainly looks a lot lighter ?? lol.

• i must talk

April 4, 2017 at 10:53 am

yes ke, poverty is dark in complexion! (BNers pls don’t come at me, i am at Ori-oke, Agbara)

2. yolo!

April 4, 2017 at 11:00 am

make we see your eye na… HBD!

3. Tolu

April 4, 2017 at 11:16 am

But sincerely, I dont think he bleached. I just think poverty made him that dark before.
    Imagine all the constant hustle upandan Under the sun looking for a day’s meal and then suddenly he doesnt get to hustle in such manners anymore,a nd he gets to eat good nutritious meals, sleeps and Wake Under AC… even dove soap and cream can make one fresher just by not taking that body Under the sun or in constant poor-man’s hustle mode.

There is a reason why all these long time gala sellers or fan yogo sellers have a similar skin shade —-it is the SUN effect.

And they probably dont even get to waste their money on buying soap…so just imagine.

• Kimmy

April 4, 2017 at 2:19 pm

no be lie

4. Baba

April 4, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Bros….we like your jokes..they are original.Let your cloths be original too.You do not need all the ‘Fucci’. Just dress nice. You do not come across as someone who will spend £450 on a shirt,and i like that,just be you.The people.you are trying to impress will only laugh at you

5. Congrats

April 5, 2017 at 1:22 am

HBD. I love your jokes and all but you look raz I beg. What happened to the jeans shirt and nice Blazers you used to wear. Because of you I started to appreciate the Ralph Lauren signature blazer. My guy no fall my hand again o.