Scoop

It’s Almost here! The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Premieres June 18th | Watch Teaser

BellaNaija.com

Last week we brought the scoop that the highly anticipated second season of Nigeria’s flagship singing competition, The Voice Nigeria”, will be premiering on Sunday the 18th of June 2017 with Waje, Timi Dakolo, Patoranking and Yemi Alade as Coaches.

The signing competition has now released a teaser with hosts Stephanie Coker Adenirokun and IK Osakioduwa sharing more details about the show.

Watch

1. christian sister

May 28, 2017 at 7:07 pm

This trailer wouldn’t make anyone anticipate this show tbh, If it was a random show, best believe it wouldn’t get you the number of viewership from this teaser. Stephanie and IK’s “acting” were unbelieveable, the transition from scene to scene was just ugh, and all the forming activity thing they did just didn’t work. I can only imagine how many takes they would have gone just to come up with this.
    I will definitely be tuning in cause I loved last season (hate that Arese won tbh), and I love that there’s another woman judge; YEMI ALADE!!!!

2. Ehi

May 28, 2017 at 10:32 pm

hope no ojoro this time around…

3. Obi

May 29, 2017 at 1:24 am

I basically fo not understand.. All of the voice naija contestants of season 1 are still underdogs, no breakout yet.. And thr want to start season 2? Issokay

4. Claire

May 30, 2017 at 12:51 am

Why wld only Africa magic showcase and urban be d channels to air the show? Not fair! I’ld appreciate it if it’s aired on Africa magic family too, Abeg Ooooooooooooooo

5. Omobuwa oluwabukolami victoria

June 3, 2017 at 12:38 am

Please I will love to participate……I can sing very well I can I register please help

6. Omobuwa oluwabukolami victoria