Scoop

Mood: Vacation! OAP Moet Abebe is having an Exciting Rwandan Adventure

BellaNaija.com

On-air personality Moet Abebe is currently in Rwanda and she’s giving us serious vacation vibes.

Set to have an exciting adventure by exploring Kigali’s Safari in Rwanda and learning about the 1994 genocide, Moet Abebe has been sharing photos of her first day in the East African country.

According to Moet Abebe, she has the aim of visiting at least 15 African countries before her 30th birthday in three years’ time. So far she has visited Benin Republic, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania and now Rwanda.

She says:

Lol as my good friend @abbydipity would say “Go on Dora the Explorer” lol… I’m exploring another African country!!! This time Rwanda… excited about going on Safari and learning a lot about the genocide!!! Follow me on Snapchat for a 1st hand experience of my adventure… Btw my plan before I turn 30 is to visit at least 15 countries in Africa!!! Bcos let’s face facts my Continent is beautiful and rich with so many diverse cultures. So far I’ve done 9… (Benin, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania and now Rwanda.

See some photos from her visit so far.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @moetabebe

1. keke driver

May 5, 2017 at 6:33 pm

“On-air personality Moet Abebe is currently in Rwandan”
    BN It’s Rwanda.

2. Ronks

May 5, 2017 at 6:47 pm

I get her excitement but it’s one type of way to be so happy and smiling in front of the genocide museum

3. The Real Oma

May 5, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I want her swim wear!

4. Anon

May 5, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Well done on her numerous African adventures. Very different.

5. ijs

May 5, 2017 at 9:07 pm

I don’t want to be an internet bully but girl u may need to loose some weight if u want to share bikini pics.no hate intended

• patsychy

May 6, 2017 at 6:07 am

Is it so hard to accept that some people wont be as skinny as u are to fit into a bikini,u guys celebrate amber rose,beyonce and kim Kardashian but whenever u see babes like that in Naija,u start cursing….abeg Moet Abebe is okay and healthy the way she is now…take it or chew off.

• X

May 6, 2017 at 6:58 am

You are indeed a bully and a hater!!

• Idak

May 6, 2017 at 7:59 am

You are an Internet bully and you have a very ugly soul as evidenced by your bullying tendency. What is wrong with this body? This is a thick lovely girl having a good time and you stay in your little corner spewing hate. If she was overweight, still no reason for your antics. Who decreed that overweight people can not share bikini pictures? Who made such rules and why must she abide by it?

I am a man and I am sick of little humans like yourself body shaming women. Enough of it! Take your bile and hate elsewhere. I will not be shocked to find out that you are a female.

Moet does not need to shed any kilos unless it is affecting her health or she thinks it will make her happier for herself. Hateful persons like yourself must stop hating on people trying to enjoy their lives in which ever lawful way they deem fit. Go away and go very far with your bile induced bullying tendencies.

I have no time for persons who share their lives on social media, persons like Ms. Abebe but I will stand up for anyone being vilified by sad souls like yourself.

• Seriouslu

May 6, 2017 at 1:11 pm

You are a bully, and very miserable. You are probably FAT yourself, don’t project your insecurity on her.
      She looks fine actually.

• Fabulicious

May 6, 2017 at 3:32 pm

That is what you are “a bully”.You better get help for yourself.

6. bey

May 5, 2017 at 11:04 pm

I don’t know why i find this girl rather ordinary and annoying.

• AsMyself

May 6, 2017 at 1:16 am

I know why: YOU ARE A HATER!

7. Tee

May 6, 2017 at 3:45 am

Una still dey celebrate their children. I wonder how many OAP for Naija fit afford all that luxury.

8. Bae

May 6, 2017 at 6:13 pm

My own is that she should just leave the abusive relationship she is in. Too smart to be with a woman beater!