Scoop

“My rock, my ever-smiling Captain…I’m so thankful that He picked you for me” – Toolz & Tunde Demuren Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary

Media personality Toolz and her husband Captain Tunde Demuren are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today.

The couple got married in a fairytale wedding in Dubai on the 28th of May 2016.

The star OAP took to her Instagram page to share photos of them on their wedding day and captioned it:

Happy One Year Anniversary to us baby!!! ❤❤❤?????
Thank you for making me a better person, a better business person, a better cook, (I call him Onje Simpson) and most importantly a better Christian. Thank you for learning to handle my crazy, and always trying to get me to see the lighter side of life…even at the most inappropriate times lol.
My rock, my ever-smiling Captain (unless I vex you) our journey hasn’t been perfect but I know God has been with us every step of the way, and has a lot of great things in store for us, and I’m so thankful that He picked you for me!!
Love you fiercely. ???
#CheersToYear1 #99ToGo #TSquareForever

See more photos

Photo Credit: Instagram | @toolzo

1. MrsO

May 28, 2017 at 10:50 pm

I’ve never quite understood why some couples proclaim romantic epistles online rather than saying these sweet words to their spouses behind closed doors..
    Same way they grant interviews when their marriages pack up.
    Why not keep your marriage private.

• Missappleberry

May 28, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Maybe social media is the proof their spouses need to show how well their better halves appreciate them. Who knows? ??‍♀️?

• Adeola

May 28, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Bitter much. Haba how can you say something as as horrible as packing up of a marriage under someone else’s one year anniversary. Na real wa for you!

• seriously

May 29, 2017 at 5:34 am

Geez, get over yourself. It ain’t about you. She probably already said in person. Why is it such a crime nowadays to celebrate love especially Nigerians? When Zuckerberg does it, y’all are awwing. Just bcos some folks have marriage drama doesn’t mean all should stay hiding, secretive. She just said positive things, not what time they have sex or anything like that.
      Happy Annniversary Toolz and hubby(dude stay smiling)
      #cancerscorpio#

• Odine

May 29, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Aunty E wo ni ti yin? (Which one is your own?). Haven’t you heard that saying, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. I’ve often wondered how negativity comes so easy to some people

2. Missappleberry

May 28, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Laughter smiley was a mistake

3. Jenny Okris

May 28, 2017 at 11:57 pm

I’ve been trying to decode that myself. I still can’t phantom why it’s not enough to say those words directly to my spouse or write them a letter or card. I wonder what difference it makes that the world knows. Anyway, to each it’s own..

4. Adeola

May 29, 2017 at 12:08 am

Beautiful pictures by the way……

5. Chichi

May 29, 2017 at 12:19 am

She’s said it to him in person also. At the end of the day I’m pretty sure the same people so concerned about this will be just as concernd if there was zero mention from either of them about their anniversary and Bella naija reported it. Bottom line is you can’t win, people talk regardless, so really what we’re all saying is pointless. If it goes bad, it’s on them not us, we just love reading the drama (admit it) But anyway happy anniversary to them.

• Nema

May 29, 2017 at 1:37 am

Lol, because you were there when she said it to him, right?!?

6. Authentic Sunshine

May 29, 2017 at 2:46 am

Looking back now on her wedding, there are a few things I’m sure Toolz would have done differently. From wedding gown, venue …..

7. Ottawa Queen

May 29, 2017 at 3:02 am

I know how I felt too on my one year wedding anniversary. I wish them much happiness. God bless!

8. Vee

May 29, 2017 at 7:33 am

So her marriage is just a year old and she’s had all that harassment over her getting pregnant….na wa for world people sha. Congratulations dear

9. ec

May 29, 2017 at 8:36 am

wedding dress of life.

10. Puzzles

May 29, 2017 at 9:16 am

World people!
    Just say “Congrats” or move away. Wetin consign una if she post am? Na your page? All of you waiting for their marriage to crash, back to sender.
    Babe, congrats o jare. Me i envy you die. You got a guy who loves you in spite of your size or people’s talk. Happy Married Life and safe delivery

• Shizzle

May 29, 2017 at 8:43 pm

And the thing wrong about her size is…?

• MeMe

May 29, 2017 at 10:13 pm

The fact that you think size is a major factor in true love helps me understand better why many people end up with horrible partners.

11. bee

May 29, 2017 at 10:05 am

Na waooo if she no write una go talk, she write una go talk, her Belle show a month after marriage una go say she use Belle marry d boy, Belle neva show y she neva carry Belle. Abeg mk una allow people enjoy their life. Most of u here go on all social media platform to celebrate una boyfriend, sugar daddy n people boyfriend when una dey claim. N Tools isn’t allowed to celebrate her HUSBAND on their ANNIVERSERY !!! Tools N Tunde many beautiful yrs ahead dear like u said 1yr down 99yrs to follow and so shall it be dear. From ur mouth to God’s ears. Amen

12. Ms B

May 29, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Cute cute; happy anniversary Toolz and definitely ever-smiling captain. He has a cute smile sha

13. tunmi

May 29, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Awww

14. Diplomatic

May 29, 2017 at 1:52 pm

You don’t need social media to validate your relationship… Action always prove why words mean nothing

15. Funke Hassan

May 29, 2017 at 5:19 pm

@MrsO Maybe your husband doesn’t write epistles about you online, but others do. My husband sends me the sweetest birthday messages online and says even more in person. That’s just how love each other. Don’t judge other people on how they love each other. It makes you sOund bitter and unhappy. I’m sure you aren’t abi?

• MrsO

May 29, 2017 at 9:46 pm

@ Funke Hassan, CONGRATULATIONS.. Now that you got that off your chest, next!