Comedy

How will You React to This?

BellaNaija.com

Hello BellaNaijarians!

If this happens to you (Male or Female) what will your next move be?

Let us know!

Has something similar ever happened to you? Want to share? Yes? Yes!

Happy First Day of a Four-Day “Weekend” to BNers in Nigeria. ??

1. .........What was l thinking

June 24, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Old shenanigan. BN, always late to the party.

2. Fbi blood

June 24, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Is he/she mad ni? Yes, the person must be mad.

3. funmilola

June 24, 2017 at 9:30 pm

It’s not even possible, how will I watch and let her open the pot or taste the food I’m cooking in the first place?
    Sister in-laws can’t even do that not to talk less of female friend.

• nunulicious

June 24, 2017 at 10:33 pm

sorry ma. Is it not the same sister-in-laws that have been cooking for him before he met you. No vex ma.

• Anonymous

June 25, 2017 at 6:10 pm

@ nunulicious… He now a married man and the sister in law can now relax and let me do my job. She can start preparing for her own husband and if she is married, she can focus full time on her husband.

4. Paul Adeyemo

June 24, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Men are polygamous in nature.

• nunulicious

June 24, 2017 at 9:52 pm

and the wise ones keep their games out of the house because they know that two can play the game…

5. nunulicious

June 24, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Biko, will she help me pound the yam too? Make I rest. Afterall, she’s just visiting…
    #WifeNotCook

6. missnk

June 24, 2017 at 9:45 pm

loool. please why does she have access to my kitchen?

7. GALORE

June 24, 2017 at 9:52 pm

When she is not mad.. S.he go tell me whether na Her own wide kitchen She dey. ….

Nonsense and ingredients

You can correct me, but no be say you go carry your PONYOR enter my kitchen, open my cooking pot and begin add nonsense and ingredients there

Mbok… I go so enter you eeh

Who be her mate?

@GALORE

• My friend, behave

June 24, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Pls. go back to sdk. We do not talk like this here. Razz much.

• #Proudnigerian

June 25, 2017 at 2:25 am

How do you know she visits sdk if you do not frequent the blog? Just saying.

• Serendipity

June 25, 2017 at 5:07 am

@#proudnigerian
      Please read carefully and try to comprehend.
      Or ask someone to explain of you are confused. The focus was on the crass language used not on visitation rights to any blog.

• Yes Ke

June 25, 2017 at 5:20 am

Everybody visits SDK, @Galore is the razzest one there.

8. Ethio

June 24, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Women and their default “jelosi”. Maybe because an aura of familiarity exists and you’re both women gives her access to THE kitchen

9. Deedee

June 24, 2017 at 10:38 pm

They are both gonna have diarrhea that night

• Anonymous

June 25, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Hahahahahahaha……..I’m guessing you can’t shout?

10. chaaraaa

June 24, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Hehehehe!
    Aw did she even get into my kitchen
    Wen I no dey sleep.
    Impossicant!

11. Mom of 3

June 24, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Hubby no fit get female friend in the first place. For where? Ko [email protected]

12. Wally

June 25, 2017 at 10:21 am

Not possible

13. bolintin

June 28, 2017 at 1:52 pm

It somehow happened to me before.
    I was a fresh young bride, we were cooking beans for lunch coz that was all we had then his female friend comes in and begins to query how we could be eating beans on a sunday afternoon. The painful part was she was obviously shading me like i did not know how to make a sunday afternoon special but hubby did not get the shade and kept on at the gist.

i was young so i did not know how to handle it eventhough i was hurt esp. coz she was way older though single.

after she left i tried to make my hubby see her drift but he was quick to say i was only imagining things, she is not like that. that did not help but i let it be but made sure to report to his uncle so they can help me help him understand.

14. bolintin

June 28, 2017 at 1:59 pm

by the way the uncle’s reaction was that in the first place i should not have agreed to live in a neighbourhood he had lived as a bachelors for so many years as all his female friends who were secretly hopeful to marry him will never see me in good light.

he told him to go move out of the neighborhood as far as he was concerned he had too many female friends in neighborhood for my security and sanity.

Only then did he see any sense in my argument.