Scoop

“The love we share is divine”: David and Sunmbo Adeoye celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

The love we share is divine - David Adeoye wishes wife Sunmbo a happy Wedding AnniversaryGeneral Overseer of Royalty Christian Centre David Adeoye shared photos of him and his wife Sunmbo accompanied with a sweet message to celebrate their their wedding anniversary.

Pastor David said:

The LoVe we share is divine, this we know from the very beginning.
This LoVe is too good and sweet that it made us cover such a long distance in such a short time.
Thank you for loving me the way you do.
Thank you for fitting so beautifully into our Picture.
Thank you for allowing us enjoy Peace like a river, endless Joy and Love so pure and plain.
I, David Olatunde Adeoye once again pledge my LoVe and Life to you, Adesunmbo Adeoye.
I will always LoVe you.
Happy wedding anniversary my Angel @sunmboadeoye .

See the post below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – davidoadeoye

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

July 22, 2017 at 2:43 pm

What she shared with 2face was un divine I guess ????

• Anon

July 22, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Lol! This man, you aren’t serious.

2. Ephi

July 22, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Such a committed man, I respect how he has taken responsibility for her children from Tuface. Very unusual for Nigerian men. It is usually the women accommodating children their husbands have fathered. Kudos to him.

3. Mz Ebonite

July 22, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Gwe Gwe, Just shut it!
    Happy anniversary

4. Hedz

July 22, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Happy anniversary!

5. ***

July 22, 2017 at 4:02 pm

When love is above pride, ego and reputation…many nigerian men won’t do what you did oga… considering the fact that another man enjoyed your wife’s body to the fullest to the extent she bore him two kids and it is public knowledge… among many nigerian men, such a man is considered a punk…a wimp! I admire your courage… you chose love and you chose well… happy married life!

• Nene

July 22, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Even amongst women. Personally I doubt I’d marry a man who has 2 kids with a promiscuous woman. There’s always someone for everyone.

6. Cozygal

July 22, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Only few can understand ‘this kind’ of love, and even fewer can give it- indeed, it is foolishness to men. There aren’t many men/women like Hosea. There aren’t many who can love a human (underserving in every way) with the love of Christ. Happy wedding anniversary.

7. Ifepe nnennia

July 22, 2017 at 4:47 pm

When the bible enjoin men to love their wives as Jesus Christ loves the church;this is a perfect example.Jesus Christ loves us and forgives us despite our shortcomings but we find it diffcult to do so towards our fellow human beings.sunmbo is impacting her generation and many still talk about her past as if they are God

• Manny

August 4, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Sunmbo to me is a walking testimony of what God can do when you yield yourself to him. It is also a reminder that when you see someone making wrong decisions, it should stir you up to pray for the person because it’s just the devil trying to derail God’s plans & purposes for that person.

8. Californiabawlar

July 22, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Lmaoo! Na wa o! A whole Hosea reference? Y’all talk like she was a prostitute or something. I can’t ??‍♀️

• Marian

July 22, 2017 at 10:48 pm

OMG! Thank you o. I was like ki la gbe, ki le ju? Tuface was not married and they were two consenting adults who had some kinda relationship that produced 2 kids. If you have ever engaged in premariral sex then your sin is no different. Same na ni!!! I only commend the guy because he’s a pastor and people probably objected to their union because some christians like to act like they don’t sin.

• Marian

July 22, 2017 at 10:55 pm

What da fudge??? BN!! Really? I don’t even bother myself with commenting anymore and the one time i do yall gon moderate? Oshisco! Ki len moderate?? E ku moderation o!

If yall decide to post this one then yes to what californiabawlar said.

• Moyo

July 25, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Thank You so much for this. She only had a child for someone oh, she wasn’t a prostitute!

9. Mmesoma

July 22, 2017 at 7:49 pm

for once its the man doing the bragging

10. Chinny

July 22, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Wow, I love when a man gushes over his bride. Lord forgive me for judging these people in the beginning. Now i see what you have done with their union. This is the way a man should love his wife. This is how Jesus loves us. Happy wedding anniversary to the Adeoyes. Remain blessed!!

• sweetzie