Scoop

Happy Birthday Rita Dominic! Check out her Top 5 Stylish Moments in 2017

Today, Nollywood’s sweetheart Rita Dominic is celebrating her birthday!

Asides from being a talented actress, she can also be referred to as a style queen as she dazzles in almost everything she wears and definitely knows how to slay.

To mark her birthday, we’ve decided to showcase some of our favourite looks the actress has rocked from the beginning of the year.

Enjoy:

• Simple & Chic

Rita looks comfy in this off the shoulder top, midi skirt and classic nude pumps which she rocked for the launch of Schick Magazine. With makeup by Dorrane beauty, she opted for a soft nude beat.

Rita Dominic birthday

Rita dominic best 2017 best looks (8)

• The Slouchy Blush Jumpsuit

Only a diva can pull off this lounge wear and look so? in it. She did a great job styling herself too as she wore this blush outfit to the Alter Ego movie premiere .

Rita dominic best 2017 best looks (8)

• Floral Print Dress

The actress gave us pretty summer vibes in this dress by Moofa designs for Isoken the movie premiere. With Facebeat by Oluchi Onuigbo.

Happy Birthday Rita DominicRita dominic best 2017 best looks (8)

• White, Gold & Black

The Giuseppe Zanotti gold sandals elevate this look perfectly! Makeup and photography by Oluchi Onuigbo.

Happy Birthday Rita Dominic Rita dominic best 2017 best looks

• Queen of the 70s

With her signature fro, Rita Dominic looked amazing for Betty Irabor’s 70s themed party. She was Styled by Yommie Ogbebor  and wore MMAKAMBA. With makeup by Oluchi Onuigbo.

Rita dominic best 2017 best looks (8)Rita dominic best 2017 best looks (8)

Photo Credits: Instagram: @ritadominic

1. Bella

July 12, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Happy birthday to one of my favorite humans, your style and class are timeless.

2. Mamamia

July 12, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Happy birthday beautiful… All your heart desires will come through this year. The best of your stories is soon to be told. Love your person. You and Genevieve that is… Never change!

3. Elle

July 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Happy Birthday to this diva, slay queen. Just love her style. Feel like I know her personally. God continue to overwhelm you with blessings. Cheers ma’am

4. raraaa

July 12, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Slay queen since since…long live our stylish rita

5. Tosin

July 12, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I saw the bodice of this dress https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rita-dominic-best-2017-best-looks-5.jpg on a model or sth online weeks ago and wow love. Nice to see it again, full-length this time.

6. Naijababeii

July 12, 2017 at 2:37 pm

HbD RIRI

7. Benson

July 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Happy Birthday, very georgeous woman. I pray you find a good man soon. Or I pray I hammer legally soon (not through wire-wire, I aint no 9ice’s person) so I can marry you. Enjoy your day, georgeous.

• Felinda

July 13, 2017 at 10:44 am

just wish her happy birthday
      What is “I pray she FINDS a good man”. She will not go Find anything, she will be found as it should be. I hate it when folks always say woman Find man, no woman with self esteem should go seek or find anything. Make yourself be seen and you will be found.

8. Gloryosa

July 12, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday to you lovely Rita Dominic. I pray the bone of your bone locates you soonest suddenly this year in Jesus name. Amen

9. Ada

July 12, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Happy Birthday, beautiful woman, God bless you more and more

10. Olu

July 12, 2017 at 5:25 pm

I’m comparing the comments here with what I would expect to see on Nairaland.

Nairaland is evil!

• funmilola

July 12, 2017 at 11:30 pm

How can you compare sef?
      Lookatyou!

11. Sul

July 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm

She be dishing out class, left, right and center.
    HBD Rita!!

12. californiabawlar

July 12, 2017 at 7:15 pm

If ‘styles icons’ were a real thing and I could have one, then it will be Rita!! She’s faya! Apart from the hairstyling and luscious lashes (i don’t like hair), I see myself wearing every single thing she wears… even when it misses the mark.
    Madam I love you as much as I can love someone I don’t know! Happy Birthday… may all your wishes come through!

13. Leah

July 12, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Lady! Please BNers, If anyone know where I can get my hands on that blush Jumpsuit, please share and name your reward/thank you gift. I can get you one too if you like. I promise to follow through. BN or anyone please help.

14. Vivianemerald