Scoop

Meet the Hosts of the New All-Entertainment Breakfast Show, Wake Up Nigeria – Ace Presenters Abayomi Owope & Titi Oyinsan

BellaNaija.com

TVC Media has today announced that acclaimed presenter, Abayomi Owope, and award-winning On Air Personality Titi Oyinsan, will anchor the country’s first all-round entertainment breakfast show, Wake Up Nigeria, set to start airing live on Monday, July 24th, 2017 and on every weekday afterwards between 7am and 9am on TVC.

The duo, joined by three other presenters will delight viewers of each episode with the very best of everything that makes for life and living in Nigeria. There’s something for everyone to enjoy on the show – celebrity interviews, cookery, live music, fashion, health, celebrity news, showbiz gossip, stand-up comedy and so much more. All of this will be interspersed with news headlines, sports and a quick look at the front pages of national dailies.

TVC’s Deputy Director Programmes, Morayo Afolabi-Brown said,  “Wake Up Nigeria is premium content for viewers with refined tastes for top quality TV programming. This is why we are delighted to have the pair of Abayomi Owope and Titi Oyinsan as lead anchors for the show. Their energetic personalities, combined experience and track record of acclaimed professionalism will light up the Wake Up Nigeria set and thrill audiences.”

Wake Up Nigeria is a largely politics-free zone with a remit to entertain the nation!

The show is poised to be a tribute to the kind of media excellence achievable in Nigeria and demonstrates a core value to which TVC remains committed.

See photos of the hosts below:

_________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Ese

July 21, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Nice one… why cant it also air weekends so everyone can watch,

2. mma

July 21, 2017 at 5:51 pm

When I saw this I immediately went to google to see if they had non-Nigerian accents and I as I suspected they do. I don’t know about you, but I’m over all these people with random accents talking to me. Like, couldn’t you find people with Nigerian accents. What are the TV executives and Nollywood and radio stations trying to tell ordinary Nigerians, that we are somehow inferior because of our accents, or if you don’t have an accent you can’t be on these platforms. That’s why you hear to a whole host of confused accents by people trying to form. PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR A NIGERIAN ACCENT ON NIGERIAN TV. Its getting tedious . we seriously need to examine these thing and the effect they have on the audience.

• Tricia

July 22, 2017 at 5:55 am

Hi Mma.
      I don’t know about Abayomi, but Titi does not have an accent. She only has a great command of English. So her pronunciations are British correct not the Nigerian pronunciations people like myself use. Her diction is great but she talks regularly. Same with her broadcaster husband Oscar Oyinsan.. But I feel you. Too much phoney everywhere??

• NatureLover

July 23, 2017 at 2:08 pm

The Abayomi Owope that I know from “The Debaters” has no phoney foreign accent. He is well spoken. His diction is perfect.

3. Tricia

July 22, 2017 at 5:53 am

Congratulations Titi. Looking forward to enjoying your show????

4. Adelowo P