News

“My gift from God, watching over me” – Osinbajo celebrates wife Dolapo on her birthday

BellaNaija.com

My gift from God, watching over me - Yemi Osinbajo celebrates wife Dolapo on her birthdayActing President Yemi Osinbajo wished his wife Dolapo Osinbajo a happy 50th birthday on Twitter today with a sweet message.

He said:

My gift from God, watching over me, my support, at my side, my wings, my wife. Happy Birthday Oludolapo. You are my treasure.

His wife Dolapo had also shared a photo of the two of them with a cake on Instagram with the caption:

Thanking God for 50 years of His grace. #CakeAtMidnight

See the posts below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – dolapoosinbajo

1. Paul Adeyemo

July 15, 2017 at 10:07 am

You will definitely know a humble, down to earth and submisive wife. She is beaming with very little make up. Her crown is husband. Unlike the frustrated feminist on BN competing everyday with their husband who is the head. They even have a cult group called Female in Nigeria (Fin) where they are taught to fight, abuse and never respect their husband. In FIN, they are taught how to become lesbians and use sex toys if they are not satisfied by their husband. In FIN, A wife is highly encouraged to get a boyfriend if she’s not treated well by the husband. Dolapo Osibajo, continue to be that good and submissive wife. You are a mentor to many God fearing women not the bitter men haters on BN.

• Lol

July 15, 2017 at 12:11 pm

And for every submissive woman there HAS to be be a husband thy loves her unconditional. Meaning all her faults and every thing she stands for. No insults either. Little makeup or no makeup. Once a woman is unsubmissive you might have to check the head of the home.

• Ec

July 15, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Paul Adeyemo. You cab congratulate her and praise her without taking a dig at feminists. Don’t act like a low life.
      State your congratulations and move on!!!

• Prof T

July 15, 2017 at 10:51 pm

You are a troll. One of those insecure people who talk a lot of rubbish without substance. A group that provides support to women and gives them the strength and courage to handle abusive and manipulative relationships and toxic people like you. A wife thrives like Dolapo Osibajo when treated kindly and respected like her husband obviously does. You won’t admonish the useless men of this world (Not all men are useless) who brutalize their wives emotionally, physically and financially. Imagine your mother or sister or daughters being treated the way a large number of these women fighting for survival are? Would you tell them to suck it up?

2. Jules

July 15, 2017 at 10:09 am

Aww!!!!!Happy birthday ma’am, July borns rock.x

• nene+

July 15, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Happy birthday Mrs Osibanjo. Many happy returns. However she needs to step up her speech. She is toooooooo lowly.ie no vibe No life but I love her still! Happy birthday ma’am!

3. Bolaji

July 15, 2017 at 10:11 am

Cute.

4. Suga

July 15, 2017 at 10:18 am

Hahaha @Paul Adeyemo,your contribution is quite laughable my dear. Have a beautiful weekend anyways! !???

5. E

July 15, 2017 at 11:28 am

Our Acting President has an aura of serenity. He is one of those people I admire even when I do not know them on a personal ground.

This is just the kind of love I have for Paul Okoye’s wife, Anita.

Happy Birthday pretty Mrs Osinbajo.

6. ***

July 15, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Awww…These ones are forming barack and michelle… don’t go and pay salaries, be cutting cake… actor oshi

• JEMIL

July 19, 2017 at 11:02 am

Sadist. this is their day of rejoice. leave them alone.

7. nihi

July 15, 2017 at 1:26 pm

ohhh… this is so ROMANTIC. #his gift n wings#.May God continue to bless your family

8. OLUWADARE EBENEZER

July 15, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Happy birthday to number two women in Nigeria, I can see the reason why Acting President is a successful man in life. i pray may my LORD GOD continue guading you in life ma.

9. Mamamia

July 15, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I’m sorry but July borns are the best! I mean, look at us, Powerful, successful and like-able. No other month/ sign (cancerians) does it better.?

• Nenye

July 15, 2017 at 8:44 pm

You are sooo right Darln. Take it or leave it, July borns esp we the Cancers are the Best. Friends, if you don’t have a Cancer as a friend, your crew needs to be recircled. You can’t but fall in love with us as we are naturally likeable.
      Back to the Matter : Congrats and many more fulfilling years Mrs Osibanjo.

• Tosin

July 22, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Y’all are pretty cool, true.

10. Amaka

July 15, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Classy and intellectual. This is exactly what I have been trying to explain to my Nigerian aunty. If the cake is not big, birthday has not occurred. Who will finish all the sugar if you have just two people at home. It was just the birthday girl and her brother at home, parents had travelled so I got a piece of cake that should take them 2days to finish. I also took them out to a nice restaurant. Her mum would have preferred us cooking jollof rice and eating at home all by ourselves. Meanwhile, other people got to sing her a birthday song at the restsurant.

11. Sheygal

July 15, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Yeah we July borns are great ?

12. Letty

July 15, 2017 at 9:39 pm

We july babies are very classy and not wayfarers like most people. Look at this woman who wears no makeup and lets her natural beauty emanate from the inside very simple and understated…surrounded by thd pancake club

13. Babe

July 15, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Mrs Osinbajo exudes so much humility and grace! Clearly one to look up to as a role model. Happy Birthday Ma! Wishing you many more years ahead..

14. lily

July 16, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Fact!July babies truly rock.simple but special in ways you can’t just explain