Style

BN Beauty: Dimma Umeh shares 15-Minute Work/School Makeup Routine

BellaNaija.com

Ever said ‘I wish I had time to do my makeup’? Let beauty expert and vlogger Dimma Umeh help you out!

Today on her YouTube channel she shares a go-to makeup routine that can be done in 15 minutes for everyday work or school.

Before she goes into the main tutorial, she jokes about using vaseline and white powder as back to school makeup for secondary school students in Nigeria.

Watch the tutorial

1. Diamond

September 14, 2017 at 2:38 am

I don’t even have 15 minutes for makeup in the mornings while getting ready for work I need a routine I can do in 5 minutes or less

• Hotchick

September 14, 2017 at 3:02 am

? Diamond… I feel you. Like, I get you! I usually look like “ekpo” or “okonko atang.” My makeup struggle is real, and my makeup game is nonexistent. I rarely wear makeup, but for the times I manage myself, a 5min tutorial would be great for the “not-so-gifted.” #Iwanttorubpancake.

• Californiabawlar

September 14, 2017 at 4:15 am

As in! I’m like ???? but but but but…but that’s 15 minutes of sleep though ?
      My 3 minute routine: eyebrows, short-winged liner, mascara, lipstick and tan sunscreen. If I’m feeling fancy I’ll dab Mac’s studio fix and blush (2 extra minutes).
      I have it down to a science. Every single item is laid out… no time for digging inside bag.
      I finish up my look with hoop earrings and I’m raking in compliments all day ☺️☺️ No time my people… like we used to say a few years ago… the time wey time dey na that time ??????

2. June

September 14, 2017 at 6:07 am

Lol!! At the secondary school makeup tutorial ????! The good old days of powder and Vaseline ???!

• nene+

September 14, 2017 at 9:11 am

A whole 15 minutes for only work makeup? How many for church or party na?The fact is the youtuber are not workers so they won’t understand.
      I make up at work where they can at least see I have resumed.

• June

September 16, 2017 at 7:21 am

Did you just say youtubers are not workers Nene+????? Wow! I would really like to know what you meant by that!! And I really hope what you were trying to say was that youtubers have a more flexible schedule !!!? and not what you typed

3. Mimz

September 14, 2017 at 9:58 am

The only workday I can spend 15 minutes on my make up is Monday, rest of the days I just rub white powder, draw my brows and lipgloss.

4. MsE

September 14, 2017 at 10:11 am

This is easy breezy? I haff died? Who has time for all this serenren? I do my makeup in the car o. Foundation, brow pencil and nude lipstick. Dazz all! Work calls.

5. Sammie

September 14, 2017 at 10:26 am

Make up can’t cure Ugly

• The Real Oma

September 14, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Actually it can, you need to see more Ytube videos.
      Besides, no one is really ugly bro/sis.

6. chichi

September 14, 2017 at 2:31 pm

And she said eazybreezy…lol for where? sometimes this is my typical party look

7. Anonymous

September 14, 2017 at 9:29 pm

The Illamasqua matte veil you mentioned is £34 for 30ml. I’m sorry, my face better be oil or I’ll find an alternative.

8. Letty

September 14, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Nigerians and their obsession with foundation and makeup is astounding….how many makeup routines will be enough for pete’s sake? how many ways can you put concealer, contour highlighter and brows…enough already with the ridiculous hype…stop already!!!

9. Lady S