Scoop

“Flavour was the first man I fell in love with. I still love him” – Anna Banner

BellaNaija.com

Beauty Queen and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Anna Ebiere Banner who has a baby girl with musician Chinedu Okoli popularly known as Flavour in an exclusive interview with Punch newspapers talks about her relationship with her baby daddy.

Although she got pregnant after Flavour’s critically acclaimed “Golibe” music video, Anna says the video had nothing to do with their relationship.

She discusses her experiences with being pregnant out of wedlock and her relationship with the father of her child.

On her finding out she was pregnant out of wedlock: I was demoralised. I was finished! I was frustrated! My parents were disgusted at my sight. It was my cross, so I had to carry it. I decided I was going to keep the baby even if I wasn’t married. It turned out to be the best decision I have made. I am not saying it is good to get pregnant at a young age and have a baby but whatever choices you make, you need to know there are consequences and you have to get ready to face the consequences. I was ready to face mine and I will not advise anybody to get pregnant at a young age. But if you get pregnant, abortion is not the next step

On if she planned the pregnancy: I couldn’t have purposely got pregnant because I wanted to hook a star. I was already a star too. I wasn’t looking for fame; I was even running away from fame. But I got pregnant for somebody I really loved. It wasn’t planned. It was my mistake but I wouldn’t call my child a mistake. I was careless. But I thank God it happened with a man who I loved and who didn’t turn his back on me.

On her current relationship with Flavour: When you love someone, it is hard to fall out. You cannot fall in love today and fall out of love tomorrow. Love is strong. Before you tell somebody you love him, you have to be sure. Flavour was the first man I fell in love with. I still love him as the beautiful soul he has and as the father of my child. I don’t know what the future holds but we are just taking things one step at a time.

On her future plans: I am going to have a foundation and I hope it turns out the way I want. It is about empowering young girls just like me not to give up. A lot of young girls got pregnant at a young age just like me and they gave up. I just want to encourage them that this is not the end of the world; you can do so many things. It is never late to go back to school. Age is just a number, your child will grow up to love and appreciate you. Even if it is not school, learn how to do something, empower yourself.

Read the full interview on www.punchng.com

1. RIFF RAFF

September 9, 2017 at 12:49 pm

So dissappointed…i thought by now she had received small sense. I know it hurts and it is hard, but really, why is this beauty wasting Her best years on this womanizer? And were all rooting for her to pick herself up. There we go with interviews about Flavour again!!! She is making things unecessarily difficult for herself. Suppose a serious guy was calculating her all this while…only for her to be still reciting poems about her baby daddy. Wrong move. What kind of cassava does Flavour have for these beauties to put their lives on a stand still, hoping and waiting , while dude is enjoying his life and balling?
    Sense fall on all of you, chaiiii

• jide

September 9, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Kpom. She has turned Mario ontop serial womanizer. LOL @ her naive azz saying “we don’t know what the future holds”

• Belema

September 9, 2017 at 2:46 pm

She hasn’t still received sense, and is still very confused. I like this girl but she made really bad decisions. This is the same girl who was dating a guy who had a girlfriend and a child; even though they weren’t married he was with someone. When reports came out that Sandra gave birth, she said she “didn’t know about her” but still continued and got pregnant. Last year, she said her and Flavour are done, she’s over him and she’s moved on with her life. Now, she still loves him. I wish you the best and hope you use your head.

• Jade Edo babe

September 10, 2017 at 12:03 am

. Flavour get flavourized D. I know a young lady he also dated she’s still not over him. He likes them young and fresh. You can’t stop loving who you love. That’s who she chose to love, Wetin consign you. Just bcos he’s a womanizer doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a beautiful soul(like she called him)lol
      Anna, you alone has power over your choices.

• Fleur

September 10, 2017 at 4:41 am

My dear when you allow devil to hook you, he can incarcerate your mind for life. She will wake up at 60 and life just went by while this love of hers moved on 10 times over.

• Osa

September 10, 2017 at 10:42 pm

I like you for your comment riff raff.

2. Felinda

September 9, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Anna don’t mind all the saints who critique you. Most have aborted ten times and still screwing other people’s husband’s.

Your daughter was conceived in love that’s all that matter.

Let them call u foolish or stupid or whatever, you are still very young and can accomplish a lot in a very short time, your bachelor’s, masters, your business, your charity foundation etc etc

• Belema

September 9, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Please stop all these rubbish talk, that’s why youngsters today have little or no sense. They’re people who probably criticize her (even though it’s unfair to criticize) and have had NO abortions. She made a mistake and it can happen to anyone. If you have an iota of sense, you’ll encourage her to learn from her mistakes and become a better person; which she certainly will become. As opposed to saying gibberish about people who’ve had “10 abortions”. When will people ever be practical?

3. Bees

September 9, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Dear Anna,
    You don’t know me, but for some reason I feel protective of you. I am just a few years older than you sha o and like you, I met my first love early. I was 17 and he was 21.

You see this love thing, if it is not reciprocated then don’t push it. I get what you mean when you say you can’t ever fall out of love with someone, I rode the on and off cycle for 10 years of my life. I am not one for regrets, but I should have moved on.

While I was busy waiting for him to love me the way I deserved to be loved time passed me by. Unfortunately, time was not the only thing that left, other good men did, too.

It is hard when the object of your affection is good looking, wealthy, smooth. You’ll always wonder if you’ll ever find better and that fear will keep you there. What am I even saying? You’re beautiful, young, smart and your future is bright. Don’t be afraid to start afresh. Mourn if you have to, but move on from all this drama.

You will not find a better man than Flavour because no one is better than anyone, but you will find the best man for you.

No vex o say I con advice you for BN o.

Peace and love.✌?

4. Jay

September 9, 2017 at 1:16 pm

There’s something about this Flavour it’s like he’s s drug once your hooked you can’t get passed him lol and he’s on a mission for beauty queens.May love fall on us in the right place.

• Papacy

September 9, 2017 at 3:33 pm

he’s rich, he’s famous. Good looks, good body. Dazall

• Mawi

September 9, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Good looks?? Naahhhh! Good body, yes. But face? Mba oh.

• Osa

September 10, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Him face no be there at all at all.

• Diamond

September 11, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I don’t even like his body. I don’t like dem bodybuilders macho look .. I like them normal.

5. jide

September 9, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Aleti Lapa alaigboran omo. We all knew flavor had a baby mama. You did gollibe music video became gullible and turn Mario for there instead make you collect check and bounce to the next business deal. Trying to turn a snack into a 4 course meal has relegate you to baby mama

6. Stephen

September 9, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Anna stop lying which flavour is your first Love?
    Go and get a job and stop deceiving yourself. You gambled and you so go get a job this time a real job.
    Greed kills.

7. Cocolette

September 9, 2017 at 2:15 pm

‘We don’t know what the future holds”? Chai!!! Who did this to you Anna? *shakes head in pity*… Ụkwụ Chinedu ji gị na ọrụ… Chinedu’s waist have hold you in work

8. Curious

September 9, 2017 at 2:22 pm

While her emotions are strictly hers and I can’t criticise that. I am just worried and curious; If flavour was some other guy on the street who wasn’t robust financially and went on to mess up as much as flavor has, would our dear Anna still be claiming to love him? All these empowerment talk and helping young girls story wouldn’t get us anywhere until we are sincere with ourselves. What example do you want to show the young girls? to stay in emotional abusive relationship and accept less….because the dude is rich? I see this pattern repeat itself with women all over. They come on social media and call men scum and bad…and then they get hooked to a rich idiot who goes ahead and do what he is expected to do…cheat!!! And these girls just stay put. When you attempt to call out these guys…the girls are always ready to come up with excuses for their behaviors.
    Examples of some ladies into this category: Tania Omotayo(wizkid), Annie idibia, Caroline danjuma, Mabel mayorkun (Ay) etc.

I am not criticising her for “falling in love” with flavor…. We have all made the mistake of loving the wrong person before. I am just pissed that she has refused to define herself outside flavor. With all she has achieved and can achieve…it pains me she is still refffered to as “flavor’s babymama”

• Mawi

September 9, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Your last paragraph is da truth in summary. I was (& still) rooting for this girl especially because of the major flack she received after getting pregnant. She was so young, I couldn’t help but feel bad for her. I really want her to do well for herself and rise from her ashes. She has all it takes, the fame, beauty,… Gosh! But it’s like the ‘brain’ is missing. Anna when will you wake up biko?!
      It’s true what they say, “beauty will only open the doors, but it’s your intelligence that will keep u there”.
      Still hoping sha…

As for Chinedu, his cassava must be coated in gold. Hian! Abi he has a gift for spotting beauties without much else ni? Na wa.

9. Abk

September 9, 2017 at 3:01 pm

She’s young but not a baby, she’s 24. Born in 1993. I really hope she can move on with her life. She managed to stay strong. I’m sure it was difficult for her to keep the baby and raise her daughter, but she knew what she was doing when she was having an intimate relationship with a guy who had a girlfriend and a child; clearly not for fame but she knew what she was doing. I hope she can go back to school (very important), or maybe take online courses (distant learning), and start a business, or even go into acting and make a name for herself and quit talking about Flavour who he clearly doesn’t love or send her.

• Mrs

September 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm

What is the difference between 24 and 22 years. She is still a baby.

• Quisse

September 11, 2017 at 1:39 am

I am 24 and I’m not considered a baby. 24 year olds aren’t babies; you can’t even call a 21 year old a baby.

• Tapuwa

September 11, 2017 at 1:46 am

Mrs,
      The difference between a 22 year old and a 24 year old is 2 years. What’s the point of your comment? That is justifies her having unprotected sex? Please explain cause I don’t get? Since when did 24 years old become a baby? My goodness, support her if you wish but don’t talk about a 22 or 24 year old being a baby. What will I not read from Nigerians? Smh!

10. truth

September 9, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Well said, Anna. I am very proud of the woman you are becoming. Do not let the words of these judgemental people who will abort their own flesh and blood like it’s nothing. Your daughter is a beautiful blessing. Do the best you can to raise her, you are too strong and educated to feel demoralized by anyone again. You are allowed to love whoever you want as long as you want. all these people castigating you forget that Genevive Nnaji and Waje had a child in their teens, but still made their dreams come true. I believe in your struggle. I pray your foundation works out, don’t let the words of these unhappy advisers get to you. You my dear are a valued mother and woman.

• Susan

September 9, 2017 at 3:21 pm

So everyone who’ve “criticized” her have aborted their own flesh? It’s because of unreasonable people like you that young children on today continue to make mistakes and refuse to take responsibility. Even Anna herself has accepted her mistakes and she’s dealing with them well and you’re still talking nonsense. So everyone who has had something to say (that you don’t agree with) have had abortions? The truth is that she made a mistake that she certainly could avoid, mistakes however happen to anyone and dare I say she’s dealt with her mistakes very well. I’ll only advise her to focus on her life and quit talking about Flavour who doesn’t care her. With or without him, she’ll make it. That’s what you should say instead of saying bs about people you don’t know who’ve had abortions. People are insanely irrational; it’s mind blowing.

11. Honey

September 9, 2017 at 3:17 pm

I think I understand this bae, ist love, with a child, it will be hard to forget him, unless she cut ties with her, if not, he will forever steal her heart. But what I don’t get us y she said they are still taking it one step at a time. You are no match for that igbo bae. I pity her too, being a baby mama is the only thing I can identify her with. Pls save your self alot by leaving this dude nd his money. Dnt spoil your chance of finding love again.

• Bola

September 9, 2017 at 3:32 pm

She’s the same person who said they’re over and she’s forgotten him. I want the best for Anna but she put herself in this mess. How you’ll be with a man that has a girlfriend and a child and still hope for a happy ending is beyond me. This girl will make it and why it might be hard for her to forget Flavour, she should stop giving him attention. “Taking it one step at a time”; didn’t she say they “broke up” just late last year? This guy suffered this girl and allegedly wanted her to abort the pregnacy when she got pregnant. One time it was reported he refused to pay her rent, Chidinma had to pay for her. You have shown Flavour that without him you’ll make it, so stop giving him attention. He doesn’t give 2 cents about you from his behaviour. Work on yourself – make you, your daughter and your Parent’s proud. A day will come when you won’t even need Flavour’s financial assistance. Just stop giving him the attention he doesn’t deserve. You’ll be alright.

12. Des

September 9, 2017 at 3:26 pm

She is hoping to become the next Annie Macaulay Idibia. That was how Annie used to give interviews back in the day. “I love Innocent, I’ll never stop loving him, afterall, he’s the father of my child” and eventually Innocent went back to Annie.
    I don’t know why these girls keep waiting for these womanisers to come back to their senses.

You never find true peace – Ask Annie.

• Enny Heart Heart

September 9, 2017 at 4:23 pm

No dear it’s Sophia that’s hoping to be the next Annie Macaulay.

I had so much faith and love for this girl. Young pretty and successful with the whole world ahead of you. You could have been anything, could have some things and gone places. Slot of young girls looking up to you with hope for themselves but you want and became a baby mama for flavor.

I’m still rooting for you though. Maybe you can do the next best thing which is to grow into an independent strong woman. Stop all this baby love with flavour before another belle enter

• Jay

September 9, 2017 at 5:05 pm

It’s Sandra and not Sophia and how is she hoping to be the next Annie? Be logical. If anything, she was in a relationship with Flavour and they had a child together before Anna got pregnant. Why do you think people hardly sympathize with Anna? Because she went to have sex with a guy with a girlfriend and a child. It will never end well. Avoid a man with a girlfriend and a child, even if they’re not married; it’ll save you a lot of heartache. Sandra doesn’t go around talking about how she loves Flavour and how he’s her first love, she’s was the one Flavour was with so how is she trying to become the next Annie? Whoever said Anna is trying to become the next Annie is right and that’s clearly what she’s doing. I hope her Parents can still counsel her so she doesn’t end up regretting everything. You guys continue to deceive yourselves and this girl that’s why as the years have gone by; she’s still finding it hard to still get on track and make the right decisions. I don’t care for Sandra or Anna, but Anna messed up and I thought she’s on the right track now, only to find out she still doesn’t have her head straight.

• Cocolette

September 9, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Like! One Annie is enough, we don’t need another “Ann Abokoku”. Doesn’t help that they have the same name “Ann”

13. Anon

September 9, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Child your heads still up in the clouds talking bout still being in love with this CHEAT. A man who took your naivity toyed with it and throw it in your face for the world to see. The truth is he used you because you allowed yourself to be used . Both of you were in LUST . True love is not , never one sided, deceptive or wicked. The man you describe does not have a beautiful soul, he is a WICKED CHEAT. .He used you and the other woman who was pregnant for him. What type of man has unprotected sex with women getting them pregnant . it’s sad despite the way he treated and Sandra you you still believe his lies mtchewwwwwww. Why do women love their abusers. Free yourself and let Real love find you. Please stop been a silly little girl. You are too old for that nonsense. Please just help yourself.

• Olanma

September 9, 2017 at 6:49 pm

Like! He doesn’t like or love Anna at all. He just behaved like a “guy”. She was stupid and he took advantange. This guy treated this girl HORRIBLY yet she’s still saying she loves him. Not once has he claimed this girl. Same guy who wanted her to abort her pregnacy so his girlfriend and first baby mama won’t be pissed. When Sandra and him had a fight, Anna used that as an opportunity to follow Flavour to Enugu for his Father’s birthday, and the guy went back to beg Sandra. Threw Sandra a party on her birthday, etc, but refused to pay rent for Anna. It’s hard to pity this girl. If you were dating a guy and had a child for him and then your guy got another girl pregnant (a girl who CLEARLY knew he was in relationship with a child), then you’ll understand. I’m really not sure what you were expecting. It’s so sad cause you have so much potential to be successful. Anytime your name is on Bella Naija, it always generates negative comments. When people always say you don’t have sense, it annoys me because I like you and I get angry, but you’ve shown time after time that you truly do not have sense. Concentrate on you.

• Lol

September 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Must be that’s documentary with the innocent Sema that’s humanised him and made him attractive again – please run!

• LemmeRant

September 9, 2017 at 10:49 pm

“A man who took your naivity toyed with it and throw it in your face for the world to see”

Really? How did he toy with it? And who told you she was naive?
      —————-
      “The truth is he used you because you allowed yourself to be used”

Lol, One could argue she used him. Flavour was and is a music star, celebrity big boy raking in the $$$. She on the other hand was just another Local Beauty Queen who couldn’t even make a dent on the international scene. Please who used who? Get your facts right.
      —————-
      “The man you describe does not have a beautiful soul”

Have you seen his soul?
      —————-
      “What type of man has unprotected sex with women getting them pregnant”

What type of woman has unprotected sex with man an then gets pregnant.
      —————-
      “it’s sad despite the way he treated and Sandra you you still believe his lies”

It is sad the way calculative and manipulative women always seem to think they can tie a man down with a baby and claim love. Don’t you also think that’s a lie? Would she be saying all this if Mr. flavour here wasn’t successful?

Anyways there you have it. When I warn guys to stay clear of baby mamas they think I;m being wicked.

14. Mummy yoma

September 9, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Stop throwing yourself at him. Its embarassing. If u want him badly there are other ways to do it.

15. Mummy yoma

September 9, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Stop throwing yourself at him its embarassing.

16. rabbish

September 9, 2017 at 7:23 pm

..this almost feels like a gang up on this girl by goons ….did you want her to lie or what..and if a man is not married he is fair game..so till he publicly gets married then you can bury her

• Mayy

September 10, 2017 at 12:42 pm

She should stop talking about him and move on. She’s doing just fine. I like how she handled everything, giving birth, taking care of her daughter, accepting her mistakes, working on herself, etc. She just needs to quit talking about him. The guy has shown her enough. I feel bad that she’s till tied to him and is declaring it publicly.

17. Passingby

September 9, 2017 at 8:05 pm

He didn’t turn his back on you KE !!!!!!!!!! FUNKE!!!!!!! Jesus is Lord ! What is this low expectation bikonu!? The devil is a liar!!!!!!!. If he had your back he would marry you the instant he found out you were pregnant instead he was busy playing house with his other original baby mama. And you were busy carrying belle answering your Dads name. Chai we suffer for these children, I sorry for your parents . sit down and continue making excuses for this sorry excuse for a boy man who EVERYONE KNOWS (BUT YOU) DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU. ANNE A PERSON THAT LOVES YOU WILL NEVER TREAT YOU LIKE THAT. EXPECT MORE AND ATTRACT GOOD THINGS INTO YOUR LIFE. At this your age you are still professing monkey love tinz. Love no be for mouth. Wise up.

• Shandi

September 9, 2017 at 9:20 pm

This is a guy who wanted her to abort her pregnancy and she’s saying he didn’t turn his back on her? Well I don’t blame him. Next time when you see a guy with a girlfriend and a child; you’ll run. Apparently dude didn’t want to upset his girlfriend (1st baby mama) so he wanted her to abort but she refused. The sad part is that people warned you but you didn’t listen. I always wondered and I still wonder what you expected? I really hope young girls are learning. Got you pregnant at 22; and you alone took the backlash. Flavour was touring the world and having fun while you were demoralized. Shocking part was that you left for Dubai for school but still managed to return to Nigeria and got pregnant. If you Parents come across this article, they need to talk sense to you. Having a child out of wedlock is not the end of the world, you can move forward and only YOU can make that happen. It’s true when they say that beauty without intelligence is like a masterpiece on a tissue paper.

• Nnenna

September 9, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Odiegwu I think say she for don get sense by now.

18. Felinda

September 9, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Balerma or whatever u call your self. Abeg shut your trap. She admitted her wrong doing in this so should we hold it on her head forever and ever.

Shut up with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Go read the whole article again she said she owns up and admit her wrong doing. Her child is not a mistake so what, you want me to still tell her off. She is still young and she can achieve all she pita her mind to.

Bigger sinners always talking nonsense.

Stop holding her past mistakes on her head to eternity.. Gosh. The advice and hope I gave her is good and am sticking to it I don’t care about her past mistakes like you. She is nobody’s role model. Parents should be role models to their own kids. And stop the excuses of the talk about Anna being their role model. So even if she later gets married and has more kids and a nice family of her own, you all are going to remind her of her past bad choices.

• Mayy

September 10, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Take your advise and shut your own trash. I agree with her. It’s wrong for people to criticize as we are all humans and we’re susceptible to making mistakes. However it’s highly unreasonable and illogical for you to say that the people “who’ve criticized her” have had 10 abortions. Are you for real? That makes NO SENSE. If you accuse someone for stealing, does that also mean that you’re judging and you’ve also stolen but you’re yet to be caught? We need to be a lot more sensible. “How old is Anna, I guess you were a Saint at her age when she had a baby. Blah blah blah” you’re still being irrational. Bear in mind that they’re people that “criticize” her who still weren’t doing what she was doing. I still don’t get your point, the girl has accepted her faults and you’re still saying trash. Most people at her age were just fine. Let young ones take responsibility for their actions and learn from their mistakes to prevent them from making the same in the future, and stop saying brainless things “you were doing this at her age” “you aborted 10 pregnancies” to justify careless behaviour. It just shows you’re immensely irrational. I love this girl and I like the fact that she’s accepted her mistakes; it’ll only make her an even better person. Although I don’t understand your posts, far from practical and they make little or no sense!

19. Obiageli

September 9, 2017 at 9:12 pm

I think your family had your back, especially your dad for even letting you carry pregnancy in his house. Just face it flavour let you down big time and he dishonoured your family. You are again letting your family down by saying you are still in love with this man that treat you like trash. Maybe think about your parents and embrace the lessons they thought you. The love your parents have for you is unconditional, that is the type of love you should look for in a man.

20. Beno

September 9, 2017 at 9:38 pm

I was a teenage mum. My daughter is 18 .IT HAS BEEN HARD HARD WORK . She was sweet and cute as a child and then hormones set in and she just changed. TBH my mum says she’s just like me as a teenager. The kind of charity I would like to set up would be one to sign post young ladies to family planning clinics so that they can have access to emergency contraception. Abortion is never an easy choice, I don’t judge but having a child at a young age is HARD. A child learns from what they see, not necessarily from what you say. So Anna you excusing a man for treating you bad is never a good example for your own daughter. I’m sure you would not want a man to treat her like that.

21. Mary

September 9, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Am sorry for you Anna. Your mumu never do

22. Social Media 9

September 9, 2017 at 11:31 pm

“I still love him as the father of my child, We are still taking each day as it comes and I dont know what the future holds”.
    Jeeeeez Anna Banner! You still dont know what the future holds !!! Are you for real?.
    -A man impregnates you after already having impregnated another woman before you.
    – refused to marry you
    – You bore him a child , still he refused to marry you
    – you even did music video- all to no avail.
    – Till today Flavour has never granted any interviews to profess love to love or even accord you or Sandra any single respect!
    – With Little or no pictures of you anna on flavours social media handle.
    – What is wrong with you anna, have you no confidence in yourself at all; abi oro ara ekpin? – Do you think so little of your self or what? .
    – Flavour takes care of his child – thats his responsibility anyway!

God knows I have been rooting for you Anna, but I wont anymore. Because you need to save and stand up for your self first. So dissapointed kai…….

23. nnenne

September 10, 2017 at 12:24 am

Africa my Africa !
    Here we are still blaming the woman.
    Is Flavour still dating Sandra?
    Truth is all three of them made mistakes.
    Flavor: You knew you weren’t ready for marriage. you already had a child outside wedlock, why sleep with another woman without protection? A very young one at that? ( Your mistake is major here)
    But then again, you took responsibility and have sinned no more ,as in no more baby mama for now.
    2). Sandra: Well, you were a matured woman when you met Flavour. You were there and did that! You weren’t naive, so why unprotected sex without a ring on your fingers ?
    3). Anna: Very young.Had so much going on for her. Am glad you accept you made a mistake. Am sure you would have graduated by now. Well, at least you are cleaning the mess you made. Hope other young girls will learn from your mistakes.
    But who is perfect?
    Am not! I may not have made your kind of mistakes but am not perfect either ! WhI and what gives me the right to judge?

My prayer for all three of you is that you find true love!

Mr Flavour, keep taking care of your daughters. Very noble of you that’s the least you can do
    Please do not marry out of pity!
    If you truly love any of your baby mamas marry that one. Otherwise, marry any other woman you truly love. It is not about who you met first!
    Hope we all learnt from your experiences
    PEACE!

• Exq

September 10, 2017 at 1:14 am

It’s so funny how you’ve managed to say that no one is perfect, but have managed to blamed Flavour, Sandra, and you have supported Anna. “Anna is very young”, well that’s why she should have focused on her studies in Dubai and not get involved with a man, his girlfriend and a child. You’re talking like Flavour forced her to have sex with him. When people were warning her that she might be baby mama number 2 and he has a girlfriend with a child, what did she say? She didn’t know about her and that she loves Flavour. You’re acting like she didn’t know what she was doing. 24 is young but she’s no kid. She was 22 when she got pregnant and that’s no kid too. They’ve all made mistakes, Flavour and Anna, particularly Anna. She could’ve avoided this mess from the onset. You can have a relationship with a man and a girlfriend who both have a child together, then start to play victim afterwards. Like what do girls do today expect? I don’t get it. What I find irritating is trying to justify Anna and blame Flavour and Sandra or act like Anna was punished. She knew what she was doing, she is responsible enough to accept her mistakes; so I’m not sure what you’re saying.

24. MIA

September 10, 2017 at 10:31 am

Everyone is like she had sex with guy that has a girlfriend and child. The guy is the one that should be loyal to hiss girlfriend not her. What if he told her they were over? She was with him and maybe he was actually on a break then. I’m not making excuses for her but Flavour is to be blamed here not Anna.

• Nma

September 10, 2017 at 10:39 am

They’re both to be blamed. Stop saying just Flavour. He should be loyal to his girlfriend, she should be loyal to herself. What do you want to gain or achieve by having unprotected sex with a guy who has a girlfriend and a child; even though “he says they’re over”? It’s bizarre how people will support what is wrong, castigate who they dislike and support who they like. Flavour is not innocent, Anna is far from innocent. Like she said, she was careless and she made mistakes. Good she’s learnt from them.

25. tony

September 10, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Hummmmmm Anna just because u born for this man and he sometimes cares for his child does not mean he LOVES YOU. Stop hoping in vain clutching at air. Move on he loves his child not you. He will settle down marry a young virgin who will born him Sons na that time you go get sense. Guys are like that. Making yourself TOO MUCH AVALIABLE TO THIS GUY, Calm down. He has seen you finish. Even me ive never met you but i tire for you. Advertising yourself as flavours ex. If you were my sister………..

26. bush man

September 10, 2017 at 4:44 pm

If only my people can avoid PRE MARITAL SEX….less than 15 minutes of pleasure aint worth the drama @ all.

27. Mrs

September 10, 2017 at 6:37 pm

It’s okay to still love him. Africans always imagine sex whenever someone says “love” but that’s not always the case. He might come to his senses and do the right thing but just in case, please keep your eyes wide open and do not rebuff other suitors. Any man would love to have Sophie as part of his family.

In fact, my own son would love to have you both – wholesale. We can wrap up the deal this December if you are interested. He is Barrister and a US Diplomat. He can relocate to Naija if you prefer. I am serious ooo. Email me, you know my color.

• Gbam

September 10, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Mr Flavour na guy man o….him fit dey kolobi d chica under ur son nose o…uche gi dikwa ya o

• Diamond

September 11, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Anna still loves Flavour, so she isn’t interested. But I am. Put down your e-mail, and I’ll contact you

• Tosin

September 18, 2017 at 9:23 am

Hmmm, Mummy Mummy! Making moves. 😀

28. Letty

September 11, 2017 at 6:54 am

Shes not in love but in lust and secretly nursing the hope that he may someday marry her..

29. Akua

September 11, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Anna, please wake up! This guy has never claimed you once. I like you very much and it pained me when you got pregnant, but what you did was wrong. Everyone is saying Flavour is this and that, sadly that’s how unfortunate some guys are; you knew Sandra, you even knew when she gave birth so please what did you expect? Move on. If Flavour was a regular guy on the street, upon all he allegedly did, will you still be proclaiming love for him? I heard your Parents were angry that he didn’t marry you. If it were you who dating a guy and you both had a child; and another girl decides to have a “relationship” with him that leads to a child; will your Parents be saying this same? I’m sorry but we have to be truthful here.This is the same guy that’ll close a restaurant for his girlfriend’s (first baby mama) birthday, sing a song about her, etc, but hasn’t for once claimed you yet you keep talking about how you love him and what the future holds. All the guys you dated in Port Harcourt, if they did what Flavour did to you; will you still say you love them or is it cause Flavour has money? If you think Flavour will marry you; I really pity you. Nigerian girls are usually wiser than this.

• Ete

September 12, 2017 at 12:26 am

Flavour took her virginity…it’s not that easy for a girl to forget a man that took her virginity especially if she truly loves the man. Anna case come add pikin join again

• Jay

September 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Flavour told you he took her virginity abi? You guys say so much bs and say it with so much certainty. I don’t want to open her butt but Flavour didn’t take her virginity. She was in a relationship when she was in PH in Uni and I won’t give details. She also dated Ice Prince, before Flavour and some other men; I wouldn’t elaborate. Anna wasn’t a virgin. And by the way, she’ll learn from this. Women and girls should stop getting involved with men and boys who’re in relationships whether or not they’re married, then start to cry and act like victims afterwards. Do I feel sorry for her? Absolutely not. We’re responsibility for our actions.

30. goolicks

September 11, 2017 at 2:37 pm

And to think that i was really rooting for this anna ebiere girl.. its really sad to see you wasting your time over a sociopath like flavour.

31. Diamond

September 11, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Just when I thought this girl has got sensible. Obviously, she borrowed the one she displayed this short while, and the owner has taken it back. She just made fool of herself, Flavour is having a good laugh. How can she be doing this to herself over a guy who disrespected her, got her pregnant while another was away to have his baby. I wish she didn’t talk all this about Flavour. I bet he is still sleeping with her. Either she, Sandra or both of them are getting heartbroken in the end

• Jay

September 12, 2017 at 2:05 am

He got her pregnant not while the other was away to have the baby; but when his girlfriend already had a baby. The baby was months old when Anna got pregnant. The day his girlfriend gave birth, Anna was interviewed and she claimed not to know her. It’s hard to pity her honestly.

32. Theresa Doghor

September 13, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Dearest Anna
    You deserve a faithful man

Full stop!
    If he’s not faithful, he’s not the one
    You are worth it.

Who beautiful soul epp
    If the beautiful soul belongs to 1 million people?

• Tosin

September 18, 2017 at 9:08 am

Girl said: who beautiful soul epp. Now put also: you deserve a faithful man. My people are too cute – is it you who will tell AB what she wants? You that want a faithful man, set off on your own odyssey to find him and/or “keep” him, na you get your power wen you den take do faithful. The one that loves a beautiful soul, leave her let her enjoy. Na wa o. People are different. People want different things.
      (Faithfulness, if by that you mean not sharing genitals, 1. if it exists 2. isn’t worth more than like five kobo to me. My own message might be: Please be unfaithful if that’s what makes you tick, but please be health- and safety-conscious sha, don’t bring me in contact with fight or wahala, don’t go and enter wahala that you yourself will regret, and don’t share diseases. But I would value a beautiful soul, even a 1/1000000th share of a beautiful soul, higher.) People are different. AB is an adult. Lol lemme go and read more comments.

33. Tosin

September 18, 2017 at 8:59 am

I love Anna, have always loved the gal, and I’m so happy she’s happy. It will be nice if one day we can talk sha, to make sure she’s getting all the help she needs, including career-wise.
    Respect.

34. clintcop

September 20, 2017 at 7:20 am

I’ve come to accept that some ladies will never learn