Scoop

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son’s Burial

BellaNaija.com

Several Nollywood stars took time out to support their own Eucharia Anunobi as she buried her only son Raymond after giving up in his fight against sickle cell.

Actors Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, and Chinedu Ikedieze were in attendance, along with directors Lancelot Imasuen and Charles Inojie.

See photos below:

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaijaRita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaijaRita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaija Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaija Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaija Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaija Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaijaRita Dominic, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda support Eucharia Anunobi at Son's Burial - BellaNaijaPhoto Credit: ifyo4o6, charlesinojie, lancelotimasuen, chinyerewilfred4real

1. nnenne

September 5, 2017 at 11:34 pm

May his gentle soul rest in peace!

2. TEMI TOPE

September 5, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Oh!! My heart bleeds… for Eucharia. May the Lord give you the strength to carry on.. a great actress and a nice woman. So sad. RIP YOUNG MAN.
    His gentle soul is now reunited with the Lord. Take heart my dear Eucharia.

3. nene+

September 6, 2017 at 12:09 am

No one can imagine the emptiness she feels! Her only child!!!
    Only God can comfort Eucharia. Wish she can remarry and have more babies. I wish the best for Euchay.

4. keyyna

September 6, 2017 at 12:24 am

My eyes are full of tears. Please a lot of research needs to go into Sickle Cell Anaemia. My heart is heavy..

5. Carina K Jacob

September 6, 2017 at 12:56 am

I sympathize with those grieving their loved ones. May God comfort them.
    Rest in peace.

6. Serene

September 6, 2017 at 1:31 am

Dear God, pls comfort her. I can’t begin to imagine her pain. Pls, be her solace.

7. Sandra

September 6, 2017 at 8:26 am

Please o, people don’t be angry maybe I’m the only one seeing this but why are the actors and actresses shinning teeth? I saw Tonto’s pictures with Ms. Eucharia and she was all smiles as if she was at a comedy show, maybe I’m old school but are they supposed to act like that? I remember when my dad died, trust me there was
    nothing funny about it, there’s nothing funny about death plus its her only child abi? May his gentle soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in perfect peace, Amen.

• MIA

September 6, 2017 at 8:50 am

I was just thinking same. she is mourning and they are smiling looking the came to support her all for the gram. My heart goes out to her. I am very sad.

• Jemimah

September 6, 2017 at 9:17 am

Some of them are even super glammed up. Just take a look at Ini Edo and Omoni Oboli. They attended a kid’s funeral dressed like that? These people are utterly clueless. RIP lil angel… x

• mz_danielz

September 6, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone who has loved a loved one is to smile and look alive. During the period my dad died, the visit of my mum’s cousins remains the best ever. They just kept cracking jokes and making everyone happy.

The bereaved need to feel that somehow life will get better. If you are gloomy, they loose hope. This is my personal opinion

• AK

September 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

I taya o! All smiles looking glam. Their hearts may be good but they definately need to know the right outfit and the right decorum/composure for different occassions. This is not a” glam up meet and greet party” for crying out loud. Its the funeral of someones only Son kwa!

8. ***

September 6, 2017 at 9:17 am

This must be a tough phase for Eucharia
    I wonder how she is doing it … I don’t know what I’ll do with myself if I lose my child (only child) … whatever is in you ma is mysteriously great and must be from God
    Your boy is definitely with the Lord … you deserve all the love and warmth in the world in this difficult time … God bless you
    RIP Raymond J.C.C Ekwu

9. Ada

September 6, 2017 at 9:39 am

May the good Lord comfort and strengthen you aunt Eucharia, it is well with you. Rest in peace Raymond J.C.C Ekwu.

10. Linda

September 6, 2017 at 11:31 am

Eucharistic take heart ohh. Sorry for your loss
    Adopt and take care of another child and they’ll grow up and take care of you in future. All is not lost

11. susan

September 6, 2017 at 11:51 am

The artists actually came through for her… It is quite touching just to see that she has their support regardless of how their are dressed or how they presented their selves: they are humans. I honestly feel their smiling to the camera could easily be attributed to habit…. May God grant you- Eucharia the fortitude to bear this loss. Amen.

12. peace Umoh

September 6, 2017 at 4:35 pm

13. peace Umoh

September 6, 2017 at 4:37 pm

I agree to the fact that they were smiling which we think wasnt necessary; but i feel all they were trying to do is cheer her up…(My view tho). And by the way, whats with the specks they are all wearing???

14. Dee

September 13, 2017 at 7:44 pm

Ooh what won’t someone see, I was thinking abt the same thing, all smiles like they lack empathy.

15. Ifepe nnennia

September 14, 2017 at 1:13 pm

The fact that they are smiling does not mean they lack human sympathy.these people came through for her and the best they can do is to cheer her up.

16. Aderonke

September 15, 2017 at 10:43 am

Sleep on dear Raymond. May the Lord comfort and strengthen you big sis… our prayers are with you!