Events

BellaNaija Style x Lagos Street Style 50 at #LFDW17 – #BNSxLSS50 Day 1

Captured by discerning street style blogger – Lagos Street Style, the BellaNaija Style x Lagos Street Style 50 presents a sweet and spicy taste of street style on Day 1 of the Heineken Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2017.

1. Marie Antoinette

October 26, 2017 at 9:19 am

I love you Papi! Papa Omisore ?

• Temisan

October 26, 2017 at 1:39 pm

You love who? That’s my boo all day everyday. Don’t mess with me.
      Papi, I’m here oh

2. eni

October 26, 2017 at 1:30 pm

umm pree temi otedola’s bum!! jheeeze

3. Jude

October 26, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Beautiful pictures. If this isn’t photography at its finest, I dunno what is.

4. Janet

October 26, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I love Lagos Street Style photographs, her skill is so amazing, she’s the best street style photographer in Nigeria. ?

5. Jacque

October 26, 2017 at 6:17 pm

3 words……Quirky, Colourful and stylish!Love pix 17 and 39 especially.Aint no stopping this Street Style Blogger. It surely keeps getting better and better.Keep ’em coming girl.

6. olanna+odenigbo

October 26, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Fave look: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BellaNaija-Style-x-Lagos-Street-Style-50-LFDW17-Day-1-19-.jpg

This one really came to slay in organza shorts….! Abi ki le leyi??? LOL!!! -https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BellaNaija-Style-x-Lagos-Street-Style-50-LFDW17-Day-1-14-.jpg

Richard Akuson, You cant always be the butt of your own jokes…come on!!!….and Vanessa, we will pardon you this time….you are a stylist! I don’t know what the excuse is for this playground move you did here!

7. Jerry Jeremiah

October 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Brilliant photos, the photographer did a fantastic job by capturing different shades of fashion, surely discerning. Great photography.

8. Btfl

October 29, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Photography at its best! Kudos @lagosstreetstyle #lagosstreetstyle

9. Park Avenue

October 30, 2017 at 3:08 pm

I love how the pictures actually tell a story if you look closely! You can actually feel what the photographer felt when the pictures were taken just by looking closely. The feeling is so strong that one could actually picture what they had for breakfast. Lol. Seriously though, I have been following LSS for a bit now and all I can really say is her pictures are the effing best. More grease to your elbows and moisturiser to your index finger!