Events

And We’re Off! See Day 1 Street Styles from Heineken #LFDW17

BellaNaija.com

Anticipation has been slowly, steadily building, since the end of 2016’s Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week, everyone patiently waiting for 2017.

And it’s here!

The 2017 Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week has finally arrived, and, as usual, no one came to play.

See all the street style photos from Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week – the prints, the jackets, and the very short shorts.

And We're Off! See Day 1 Street Style Photos from Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 - BellaNaija Photo Credit: Lagos Streetstyle, #lfdw17

1. King Bae

October 25, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Picture #3, umm what’s that? All na fashion lol…

2. fancynancy

October 25, 2017 at 9:56 pm

in this heat, someone wore a long sleeve hoodie plus a thick jacket and a hat? hiaaaaaaaaaan!!

• yooh

October 27, 2017 at 6:31 pm

mans not hot skrr pa pa!

3. fancynancy

October 25, 2017 at 9:56 pm

oh and btw, Eki this hair issa no

• Lmaoo

October 26, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Lmao this post issa no alrogether. Gosh, Nigerians are ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSS TRYING TOO HARD!!! Not everyone is a fashionista. The sooner a lot of you accept that, the better.
      Yes I know fashion is about taking risks but not a single risk paid off here lmaoo
      My poor eyes ????
      Sis in the winter jacket must be joking. Just stop it.

4. Sakura

October 25, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Am tayad.

• Oyin

October 26, 2017 at 12:27 am

Why are you tired?

Me too I’m tired of people expecting fashion week attendees to wear jeans and shirt or suit. Abeg we like seeing the quirkiness, leave it like that.

5. Mz Socially Awkward....

October 25, 2017 at 11:51 pm

So…. I definitely spy the very short shorts?…. Okay then!

This is the preview, abi? Bring it all in, @LagosStreetStyle! We can only begin to imagine what Lagos stylistas have pressed and ironed in their wardrobes to captivate us with. ?

(By the way, the blush mules in that ya Instagram photo re Belvedere partnering….. Yes, I spied that too. Come through!)

6. Dee

October 26, 2017 at 12:51 am

Thank God for the fun of street style and networking because the poor organization from LFDW is becoming more annoying as each year passes.

7. king bey

October 26, 2017 at 7:32 am

The girl in the first pics I don’t like you…You are always everywhere and never gets it right…

• An

October 26, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I don’t think she has awareness of what fits her and what doesn’t.

8. Tutu

October 26, 2017 at 10:01 am

BN, please your bellanaijastyle.com website looks weird. Its not easy to navigate at all and its all over the place. Looks cheap and all over the place. I’ll just stick to this one and hope you post the usual style stuff here. I’ve tried like twice now but its so confusing. Please make it world class, it has the potential to be the ultimate resource for African fashion.. I have high hopes for you. Check the global players for a cue.

9. Trish

October 26, 2017 at 10:06 am

Whoosh! We want more pics!

10. S!

October 26, 2017 at 10:41 am

I really want to believe that Lagos isn’t as hot as Abuja.
    Just checked the forecast for today and temperature peak is 30C.
    I don’t know about yesterday but i assume it’s about the same.

Now to my point,
    WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD IS THIS LADY WEARING A HOODIE AND TRENCH TOGETHER IN THIS HELLISH HEAT??? IF YOU REALLY FEEL THE NEED TO WEAR THAT PLEASE SAVE SO NEXT YEAR YOU TRAVEL ABROAD FOR FW AND BLEND PERFECTLY IN.

YOU LOOK RIDICULOUSSSSSS.

11. Michy

October 26, 2017 at 1:28 pm

I’m here for Somkele’s style

12. Me Myself and I

October 26, 2017 at 5:06 pm

https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/LFDW17-2.jpg is anyone missing their cow? I found the rope.