Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: Odufuye Triplets celebrate 40th Birthday

BellaNaija.com

It’s such a beautiful thing, having not just one but two companions with whom to share life with, grow, live.

Even better when at 40 you three can pass for 25.

The Odufuye triplets – Remi, Adetomi & Kunmi – celebrated their 40th birthday recently.

The beautiful shots of the trio who are part of the group Gospel According to Rap (GA2R), were captured by Photography by Olumide.

Here’s to 40 and more years together.

See photos below:

Photo Credit: remiodufuye

1. ejogene

November 13, 2017 at 10:00 am

Awesome God! Triplet all well and alive, and so, so handsome. Just looking at their pictures put smile on my face! HBD and more blessings

2. Ephi

November 13, 2017 at 10:03 am

This is so beautiful, they are so identical. But I’ve got to say, they do NOT look 40! 🙂 Ahn ahn
    Happy Birthday to these lovely people.

3. anon

November 13, 2017 at 10:43 am

I don’t even know them but i love them! happy birthday triplets, God bless you all

4. Anthonia Oguah

November 13, 2017 at 10:57 am

Oh my goodness, this is exciting and absolutely gorgeous at 40yrs, Happy Birthday to you dear Triplet you guys are so handsome. On behalf of my Triplet Children who are 14yrs , we pray for you as we pray for our self that you Live Long Happy and Healthy in Jesus name . May your new age enable you to achieve the Best of your heart desires. Amen. God bless your beautiful Mother. Thank you Lord for the beauty of life , Dear Lord please remember those who seek the fruit of the womb IJN, Amen

5. Loveawesomeness

November 13, 2017 at 10:57 am

This is simply beautiful

6. Joy E. Ojo

November 13, 2017 at 11:16 am

I remember some years back beforeI found out they were triplets on the cover of Ovation. I was in Vi heading towards Gbagada when I saw one of them, not too long I had reached Gbagada, and then I saw another. I was so worried and found it odd as per how fast and weird it was for me to see the same person twice at both locations. Happy birthday guys.

• Osa

November 13, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Lol.
      Their mum is indeed blessed and one in a million. Iya ibeta! I love them triplets. So identical. Correct.

7. ogechi odigbo

November 13, 2017 at 12:41 pm

You guys are so handsome. U will celebrate many more years in good health Amen. Congratulations and lovely pictures.

8. adorablehelen

November 13, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Wow. they are so identical. This is my first time seeing an identical triplet. God bless you guys, many happy returns.

9. Fifi

November 13, 2017 at 3:47 pm

They were two classes ahead of me in Corona and they were so cheeky, happy birthday to them and wishing them another 40 years of Gods grace and blessing

• Osa

November 13, 2017 at 11:37 pm

You must be my set. Hiya!

10. Florence-Sola

November 13, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Congratulations!!! Happy birthday from my triplets too.

11. o

November 13, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Three orange men as we all called them in unilag then. Very pleasant, knew two of them well back in school. Happy birthday guys.

BN, another set of triplets, all girls had their birthday some days ago. Joko poshclick did a photoshoot. You may want to check her IG page for that too. The girls were 34

• Osa

November 13, 2017 at 11:41 pm

@o pls could you let these ones have their shine for at least 5 minutes? Thanks love

12. aj

November 14, 2017 at 4:13 am

Happy birthday South African looking cutie pie triplets! God bless you with long life and prosperity.

13. Oj

November 14, 2017 at 11:03 am

Wow!!! They look good @ 40!! Men can lie about their age ehhhh?! Even more than ladies. Its usually after you marry them that you know their real age. Lol

14. Aadey