Music

It’s that Deep… Mel B cuts Ex-Husband’s Tattooed Name off her Body with a Knife

BellaNaija.com

America’s Got Talent judge and Former Spice Girl, Mel B wants nothing to do with her ex-husband Stephen Belafonte.

The singer literally cut her skin off around her ribs to get rid of the tattoo of her ex’s name. The tattoo had the words “Stephen, till death do us part, you own my heart” down her side, and now we’re guessing it just says “Till Death do us part, you own my heart”

This indeed is a much more symbolic and dramatic act, as she had it done by a surgeon and required 12 stitches.

According to People, she said “I wanted the tattoo removed to help close the final chapter on a toxic relationship, Even though I’ve taken the steps to remove Stephen’s name from my body, the domestic abuse will forever remain with me.

See the photos here.

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/officialmelb

1. JJ

December 22, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I always say this,getting tatooed in the course of any relationship is like giving that relationship the kiss of death. It never works out in the end. I hope Juliet and ice are reading this..

2. Gorgeous

December 22, 2017 at 1:58 pm

@ JJ exactly,that’s real crap.I have a friend that her ex husband tatooed(permanent) her name on his body and they got divorced. mtchewwww.

3. tunmi

December 22, 2017 at 4:34 pm

I guess it wasn’t that deep then…. (pun on surgery)

and there are those with tattoos who end up in happy healthy relationships, but we never hear about those.

4. Ec

December 22, 2017 at 6:25 pm

BN 2 week old gist.

5. Loki

December 22, 2017 at 8:08 pm

Things to NEVER do to your body:
    1. Bifurcate your tongue
    2. Get unnecessary implants
    3. Inject ink into the sclera of your eye
    4. Tattoo your face
    5. Tattoo the name of someone you’re in love with on any part of your body PERMANENTLY. If e do you like that, Get a mehndi tattoo which is temporary, or buy jewellery and have the person’s name engraved on it. When you break up, post it to them in a letter bomb. No stitches involved…for you anyway.

6. Fizzy

December 22, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Too much of a coward. I can never ink my body.

• Bruness

December 24, 2017 at 8:34 pm

It’s not a coward somtin. It’s being smart. I would never ink my body too, but if i must it would be my mums name but not permanent.