Sweet Spot

Mercy Aigbe is 40 Today! ?

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is celebrating her 40th today!

To celebrate her birthday, the actress shared stunning photos of herself on her Instagram. She wrote:

Today I am the witness to the unfolding of a new chapter in my life and I’m very grateful for this . For many years I have looked forward to the day I will turn 40 and now I am happy it has finally come. Just like I am looking forward to the many more years God will allow me to see in the land of the living. I bless God for his amazing grace, his undiluted mercy,unmerited favor and this great opportunity .
I see life as being an opportunity to work on oneself and one’s character. It is the ability to see the distinction in people, to accept them and forgive them when necessary. A chance to touch lives and put smiles on the faces of people in my own little way…….Life is developing in hard work.

The past years have been nothing short of an amazing one and God has been with me through thick and thin. Giving me the grace to overcome every obstacle and hurdles life throws at me. I am thankful for Life, My children, my family and friends , my fans and loved ones. It’s such a gift to have great people around you. Thank you all for your support and love … Y’all make me feel so special and blessed, I love each and everyone of you…….
This is a New Beginning …..
A New Dawn…………..
Happy New year Guys and Happy Birthday to me ??

See the photos below:

Mercy Aigbe is a Queen at 40 - BellaNaija Mercy Aigbe is a Queen at 40 - BellaNaija

Photo Credit: realmercyaigbe

1. Tri.

January 1, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Her face is so masked- up, I barely recognise her.

• Chichi

January 1, 2018 at 6:02 pm

Happy birthday!! She clearly was not going for the natural look as it’s her face, it’s her choice. She looks stunning, it’s her birthday so why won’t she go big. I recognise her. We woman can have many looks if we choose, it’s ok to have fun with makeup. If you don’t like it just leave her to like it if she’s not complaining

2. Lilo

January 1, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Happy birthday Mercy. Many more years to come

3. Nelly

January 1, 2018 at 6:05 pm

But the red dress was stolen from a bride…. Happy birthday Mercy… Kindly return the stolen dress.

• Lilo

January 1, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Dress was stolen by mercy or the designer /tailor/ seamstress did the bride in by letting Mercy use the dress?

• Nelly

January 1, 2018 at 6:53 pm

Does it matter who stole the dress??? A stolen dress is a stolen dress… Mercy should return the dress and apologise to the bride whose day she and the tailor almost ruined… And why is Mercy always in a borrowed dress saga???

4. Derin87

January 1, 2018 at 7:28 pm

This ‘stolen dress’ situation pained me, that Maryam Elisha witch needs to be thoroughly dragged.

5. seriously

January 1, 2018 at 9:34 pm

In the 4th picture, she looked so Chinese. I guess, she tried to channel a Chinese empress. Happy birthday.

6. Whatever sha

January 1, 2018 at 9:40 pm

it’s so obvious d dress wasn’t made with her measurement..see how forced she looks

Theory 1: mercy made a higher offer d greedy snakish tailor couldn’t resist
    Theory 2: d dress was just borrowed for d shoot but they didn’t make it on time to return it

• FLeur

January 2, 2018 at 12:57 am

Either way it is VERY WRONG. People are too callous. Imagine how this bride feels!!!!!!

7. Tikka Masala

January 1, 2018 at 10:20 pm

RETURN THE STOLEN DRESS!!!!!!!!

8. Happy

January 1, 2018 at 10:23 pm

stolen dress ……shameless borrow borrow woman. Please go and return her dress with apology

• omomo

January 1, 2018 at 11:14 pm

haba i don’t think she knew that the dress belonged to someone else …the tailor just played a fast one …happy 40th mercy …meanwhile the designer has gone private on her instapage ..lol..i trust our countrymen to do justice to her page

9. Enny Heart Heart

January 2, 2018 at 5:55 am

Return that dress. Borrow- pose!

10. Sunshine

January 2, 2018 at 9:30 am

I don’t see Mercy’s fault in this……She bought a dress for her birthday shots……It’s the tailors fault, if she desperately needs the money and knows how to do business……..she should have made thesame dress for the bride as well period…… Mercy looks amazing in the dress…..Happy Birthday Dear and more years ahead, keep shining!!!!

11. mamaisabel

January 2, 2018 at 10:19 am

Just thinking- what if the designer/tailor made Mercy believe it was one of the dresses she just made to rent to clients. I really do not think anyone wants this kind of smear on their reputation i.e Mercy but then this is an eye opener for everyone, be thorough whilst making your findings.

12. Bolaji

January 2, 2018 at 3:10 pm

she should return that house cake too