Sweet Spot

New Whip Alert! Laura Ikeji Kanu Gifts herself a Mercedes Benz

BellaNaija.com

Fashion entrepreneur and recent author Laura Ikeji Kanu is a year older today.

To celebrate her new age, the entrepreneur treated herself to a brand new black Mercedes Benz.

See photos below:

Laura Ikeji Laura Ikeji

Photo Credit: @lauraikeji

1. Melvy

March 15, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Well deserved Laura ????… You work hard! Dear Lord, may my hustle pay off so I can spoil myself like this!

2. mee

March 15, 2018 at 6:23 pm

I like Laura’s entrepreneurial skills. Well done girl; good on you.

3. yep

March 15, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Congrats Laura and happy birthday; my sister’s birthday mate.

4. omomo

March 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm

congrats to her

5. AdamaziEvents

March 15, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Congrats Laura. Ride on

6. stacy_kema

March 16, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Thank God no hate comment. Congrats Laura

7. Meee

March 16, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Hahahahaha!!!!! And BN did it again!!! Why even bother posting anything again jor

8. Smh

March 16, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Rubbish website

• smh

March 16, 2018 at 5:40 pm

who is this impostor? respect yasef and free my name

• Smh

March 16, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Don’t be silly, smh na name? Go and sit somewhere abeg.

9. Smh

March 16, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Why not just delete your whole website? Awon oniranu.

• Engoz

March 16, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Wow so BN deleted comments? Lol. BN, are you really against ‘insults’ or not? ‘Cos I’ve seen worse and you publish them. If you are going to let insults on some posts, be prepared to do so on others. The comments I saw yesterday were petty, silly but harmless. Even though I don’t see any reason why anyone needs to post a pic of a car, but I guess that’s what makes a Laura and her fans happy, so what’s my business and who am I to stand against their ‘happiness’. Posts like this don’t interest me, but you need to clarify what kind of comments you want. Do you hold zero tolerance to insults or is this dependent on who you take some fancy to? Personally, I can go either way. I can speak diplomatically or turn this place into a war zone. But I don’t want a situation where someone says something stupid to my person and I respond favorably and my comments hangs somewhere in space. I would rather you take a zero tolerance to insults so that conversation can flow like it used to be in the past, and also so that low IQ, low vocabulary entities that have invaded this website will be schooled appropriately with superior language and intellect.

10. Lilo

March 16, 2018 at 6:48 pm

BN has lost its mind

11. Beebee

March 16, 2018 at 8:18 pm

So BN really deleted comments. But mine was not an hate comment?