Scoop

#BNxBBNaija3 – Who was your Favorite #BBNaija Housemate this Year?

BellaNaija.com

Day 85 is here!

It’s a few hours before the 2018 Big Brother Naija reality TV show comes to an end.

The game started off with 20 housemates, from pairings, to disqualifications, to twists and turns, to some housemates finding love while others lost, it has been a pretty dramatic ride.

Who was your favorite housemate this year?

Let us know below!

1. Chika

April 22, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Miracle xNina (Mina)

2. Danjay

April 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Cee C ??????

3. Shola Adekola

April 22, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Miracle

4. Ozone

April 22, 2018 at 3:27 pm

Cee-C
    Reasons: She showed signs of a principled woman. There were flaws but we all have flaws. She showed her emotions and stood her ground when there were personal convictions. All the criticisms just validated the saying that ‘hell has no fury like a woman scorned’. She however needs to work on her anger as well as choice of words in expressing her views as the weight of her words do not align with her intentions. She is only trying to protect her emotions as she became vulnerable in the name of feelings. Most people didn’t see through her behaviour as they were interpreted literally which is inaccurate. By the way, I am a guy and if I wasn’t married with kids, Cee-C is a kind of woman I can marry.

• Ninarich

April 23, 2018 at 11:14 am

She was principled yet she kissed a guy on live TV, please spare us these lies….what kind of principle is that. She didn’t tell you what really her problem in that house was….. Also you can never hide your true character……. Please do well to guide her Mr married Man!!!!!

5. Jide

April 22, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Cee C.

6. Mrs chidukane

April 22, 2018 at 3:41 pm

I just started watching two weeks ago but it’s Cee c. I see my younger self in her. Very emotional, unable to process her feelings properly. She just needs guidance and true love. She needs to learn how to fight clean, concentrate on the issue and do not attack the other party, especially with hurtful language. She also needs to work through unresolved issues with her mom’s death. She’ll be fine. Miracle seems to be very conceited but he always has luck on his side.

7. igonzia

April 22, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Cee-c. She is strong like me.

8. Babybie

April 22, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Lolu: He is the definition of a smart, focused and mature man. I wish him all the very best and I hope someday, those who misunderstand him will finally see the greatness in this young man.

9. Anonymous

April 22, 2018 at 5:30 pm

I love Cee-C.

10. king bey

April 22, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Miracle…#Minas#

11. ***

April 22, 2018 at 5:55 pm

For some reason I like the lady with the unkempt and outlandish green braids ? she dances to every beat and every sound

12. Asika Adaeze Esther

April 22, 2018 at 7:32 pm

I love Rico bcos he is a honesty man

13. Asika Adaeze Esther

April 22, 2018 at 7:34 pm

I love Rico he is d only house mate I love so much bcos he is a honesty man

14. cozie

April 22, 2018 at 9:40 pm

Cee C. Because she was the most honest,no typical Nigerian pretensions,very high integrity, whether behind closed doors, front doors,side doors, night lights,day lights,who you see is who you get, Cee C.That is the highest form of honesty and integrity, be who you truly are with no apologies, like me or not.She is a 21century Nigerian young woman.. If every Nigerian is like her, we would have a great nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Ninarich

April 23, 2018 at 11:16 am

What integrity are you talking about???? also kissing the guy (Tobi) on air……so what happened to that part?????? abeg you people should advise her abeg!!!!!

15. Honeymix

April 23, 2018 at 4:34 am

Tobi for sure. Such a gentleman with multiple talents at 23. Plus he’s hot. I believe Tobi, Teddy A and Bam bam will be the break out stars of this season.

16. Ese

April 23, 2018 at 11:13 am

CeeC the reasons are obvious . She was natural and i think she needs love and care and i suggest she goes for an emotional intelligence course . She was the star of the show . She was nominated 9 good times and she came all the way to second position

17. Madame

April 23, 2018 at 3:42 pm

It’s Cee-C for me. Beneath that harsh exterior is a very soft heart. I love her.