News

Yul Edochie to run for President in 2019 Elections

BellaNaija.com

In 2017 Nollywood actor Yul Edochie showed an interest in politics by joining a political party and also running in the Anambra Governorship race.

Now he has declared his interest in running in the 2019 Presidential Elections.

He shared a campaign poster on social media and captioned:

Today I declare my interest to run for President of the greatest country in the world, Nigeria.
A blessed country that has been crippled by decades of bad leadership.
Enough is Enough!
Fellow Nigerians, stand with me let us bring the problems of our country to the THE LAST BUS STOP!!!

1. KENZ

April 23, 2018 at 11:20 am

This one sense down turn upside down ooo…. abi this mumu think say na nollywood video be this … Governorship e neva fit contest n win na president e wan go for ….

• Tony

April 23, 2018 at 2:29 pm

How is Buhari and all the looters in power better than him. We just like to kill younger people with words of impossibility then turn around to whine about what’s not working. Quite unecessary.

• KENZ

April 23, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Dear Tony i clearly understand that we all want “THE REAL CHANGE” But we should not be in a haste to get something worse thinking we are getting something good … check what the youngman in question did during anambra election, this is not his first time he is coming out for a political office…. he is just trying to make some cash and get recognition from political parties… at the end of the day he will come out and say he is dropping out to endorse an old fellow as his candidate….. this is not the first time bro, mark my words

2. Deleke

April 23, 2018 at 12:11 pm

Nollywood roles ain’t coming forth no more eh?

• Tony

April 23, 2018 at 2:36 pm

Can actors not occupy political leadership positions? Many have been made to assume that there is a pathway to becoming a politician which is why a useless minister will tell a presidential aspirant to go and be a counsellor first and even add his stupidity by asking how old the aspirant is. I presumed this is the mentality of the old but looking at the few comments here I see younger generation does not even want to give young people a chance.

3. Ch

April 23, 2018 at 12:30 pm

See jokes???

4. Melvy

April 23, 2018 at 12:36 pm

If he has what it takes, why not??? It will even be a breathe of fresh air for a new set of and younger politicians to emerge.

5. Tommy, Jr.

April 23, 2018 at 12:58 pm

I’ll vote him over Buhari.

6. mywifeisfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

April 23, 2018 at 2:29 pm

My first instinct was to question his ambition. The real question should be this; what have we gained from trying the same thing over and over? They have enslaved our minds and 2019 should be the time for liberation. you must cast a protest vote; vote against any of the usual suspects, they do not mean well for Nigeria. Yul and every other young person running, you have my full support. Go get your PVC

7. Jenny

April 23, 2018 at 3:02 pm

I wish you good luck my brother , my prayer for you is that God almighty will give you the power to keep to all the promise that you will make befor entering so you will not be count among the old ladders ones again wish you all the best

8. Mamamia

April 23, 2018 at 7:50 pm

We can test as many as we want and drop them when they don’t come through simple. This election, no old cargo will have my vote. Whether you are experienced or not. We want a Liberia story too!!!

9. ALETE SUNDAY

April 23, 2018 at 10:26 pm

MY ACTOR YUL EDOCHIE, I AM IN UR BACK TO VOTE U, “IN”

10. Evans Emma

April 24, 2018 at 1:42 pm

the young man should start from Root, if he wants to go far,
    not jumping into politics
    the first attempt he made is to come out as a governor and now president
    let him go and ask about the people that make it and how they started
    eg is #EBELECHUKWU JOHNATHAN GOODLUCK .we need a youth to rule is but not a novice

11. Kingsley okechukwu

April 24, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Please my fellow Nigerians let’s, vote this young man in to that sitt, with yul, I see a better tomorrow in Nigeria. Please my fellow Nigerians this is a great opportunity. 1 ?

12. Nobuharisagain

April 25, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Evans Emma I don’t think trump went through the roots to get to the president .. ain’t we tired of this system that old folks with the same intention of ruining the country rule us .. we need someone off this bloody tradition of democracy we operating . And only a youth can .

13. Matt

May 27, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Dear yul Edochie am in full support of your presidential candidate election i pray that God gives you the strength to win the election not like old fool past president who came and make fool of us. Success bro