News

Timi Dakolo calls out “Abuja Pastor” Abusing Girls, says he Should be in Jail

BellaNaija.com

Timi Dakolo

Singer Timi Dakolo on his Instagram has shared the story of a pastor abusing female congregants.

Although Timi did not mention names, he shared that a particular pastor in Abuja is forcing himself on girls, even teenagers.

The pastor should be in jail, Timi said. He wrote:

Your Abuja pastor you people are shouting mentor and praising everywhere should be in jail. The amount of pain and ruins he has left innocent girls in, forcely taking away their innocence even in their teenage years….forever leaving a dent in their soul. Man of which God?!

He later shared another post showing support for the women and girls, letting them know they are not along and telling them their truth will be heard whether people believe it or not. He wrote:

To all the women out there that have been a victim to this issue, you are not alone. Your truth will be heard whether people believe your truth or not.

See the posts below:

1. olajumoke

May 31, 2018 at 11:17 am

What kind of table are you shaking this early morning ooo???

• Marsala

May 31, 2018 at 7:47 pm

COZA Pastor!!! Fatoyinbo! Well done.

2. RIFF RAFF

May 31, 2018 at 11:39 am

Now that a person close to your heart is involved, you are now doing “call out”. When we were calling them out since, why were you silent? You even defended some of them!!!! Oh yes, you did not want to lose your paycheck…..Daddy Freeze must be smiling somewhere.

• Asa

May 31, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Which dirty Daddy Freeze? Abeg don’t confuse the issues!

3. nekene

May 31, 2018 at 12:03 pm

chaii Timi, you have finally broken the already shaky table and set it on fire. perhaps, this is the kind of Elijah we need to speak up about all the debauchery going on in the house of God. stop idolizing pastors

4. Lovelyhannah

May 31, 2018 at 1:56 pm

I think it’s high time people speak out. Those Pastor that perpetuate evil in the name of God should be exposed. Where there is evil God is not there. It’s a sign of the end times. Begin to name and shame them,

5. JOY E. OJO

May 31, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Una wan start wetin una no fit finish? Remember, this is Nigeria.

6. Mrs chidukane

May 31, 2018 at 2:58 pm

Is it that Pastor that is yet to give us robust reply abii another one? Tell us his name oooh!

7. John

May 31, 2018 at 3:06 pm

This Table has COZA on it ooo.

Anyway, Make I waka dey go…since the women no talk..who I am… They are probably shouting daddy dady daddy (literally ) right now.

8. o

May 31, 2018 at 3:13 pm

3yrs or more we are still waiting for a robust reply while ppl are still falling for his robust lies

9. Mamamia

May 31, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Actually, many of them with different vices, But, thanks to God for giving us the ability to discern between fakes and real. Shout out to the real pastors out there who constantly struggle to be heard because they may not be flamboyantly placed as the fakes. God is your strength God will keep you deeply rooted in him. You are doing fine!??

NB: If you choose to be brainwashed by the fake ones that is your problem. The particular church I think Timi speaks about has the most weird members, I have them as colleagues and aquintances so I know, downright rude in character and proud in most of their actions. However, very religious in their social media handles. Quite weird to me, at least, try to put what you preach into works. We all err but be humble enough to apologise when you err. That is the attraction for Non believers. Living the Christian life is very hard to be honest and it takes grace. Plus, I love church and honor my religious leader but never for once worship him, I will never post photos of them like they are my God, or say things like the God of so and so do it for me, I don’t know the God you serve behind closed doors, as weird as it sounds what we give priority to most is what we worship without knowing it, imagine if he loves his wife more than God? He is human, so it can happen. infact I sometimes do not agree with some of their doctrines and sieve out which is for me and from the lord and leave the rest at the door. Bless!

10. Daytona

June 1, 2018 at 5:37 am

I tell you this table has plenty of churches on it. I went to that Robust church a few years ago and the arrogance there is nauseating. The whole place was like a concert and the church members were like a groupies and fan girls. Pastor walks into the auditorium half way through the praise and worship and people are screaming. Girls shouting” i love you pastor” and he of course is reveling in it. He even made a statement insulting the church members. My husband and i looked at each other in disbelief. What a WOW

11. meelikey

June 1, 2018 at 10:03 am

A callout without a name attached is baseless, be bold enough to name the said pastor and shame the devil