Scoop

“I have known Ubi for 16 years” – TBoss

TBoss, in an interview with Punch, has responded to claims that she has a thing with CEO of TripleMG Ubi Franklin.

She has known him for 16 years, she said, and doesn’t see why she shouldn’t respond when she’s accused of something she’s not guilty of.

She had met Ubi before he met his wife, Lilian Esoro, she continued. She said:

I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so. I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend.

I don’t follow blogs; I don’t follow gossips; so, I don’t know what was written online. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not. I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.

I don’t know why people are always on my case. Does it mean I cannot talk to a man without people insinuating I am having an affair with him? I don’t make mean comments about people or throw shades online. I keep my opinions to myself as it will not put food on the next person’s table or change him or her. I don’t even care about what people choose to put on social media. If something goes on my page, it means I want people to see it.

1. Mamamia

June 10, 2018 at 4:17 pm

She has known him for 16years? Ubi is like 30/31. So she knew him when he was a teenager. Wow. Lillian is a stunner tho… had to slide that in…

• John

June 10, 2018 at 5:24 pm

People should leave her joo

Every woman is a potential sidechick…

Even lilian will still end up as another side chick to another married man or politician or pastor

• Age checker

June 10, 2018 at 8:48 pm

30/31? Lol

2. Jane

June 10, 2018 at 6:25 pm

She chose the perfect time to acknowledge their relationship of 16years. I don’t envy these ‘celebrities’ at all. Their lives are so complicated. Some of them never get to do what they really want, or even settle down and just be happy.

3. Linda

June 10, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Mehn shutup with that disgusting pig style nose ring. Ain’t nobody talking about you. Or associated you with Ubi. Rather it’s the air hostess girl in london he’s been seen with many times. You just want to be in the news.

Ubi can date halle berry, Lilian still don’t want him.. Even one trillion dollars will not make her take him back. That should tell you he’s no price so stop the indirect bragging rights

4. FuchsiaFrocksnFabrics

June 10, 2018 at 10:14 pm

@Linda, but why are you so angry?. On top wetin, is it your nose ni. And what if she wants to be in the news, how does it affect you directly or indirectly. Lol. Take it easy o