Events

Michelle Dede, Femi Jacobs, Blessing Egbe Celebrate Rita Dominic at Intimate Dinner!

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Rita Dominic turned a year older a few days ago and to celebrate her new age, she hosted a few of her friends to dinner at the Sky Lounge and Restaurant in Eko Hotel, VI.

Celebrities such as Michelle Dede, Femi Jacobs, Blessing Egbe, Lanre DaSilva and more were spotted at the birthday dinner.

Sharing a photo from her dinner, the actress said:

I feel so overwhelmed each year with your show of love and affection! You are so amazing! I wish I could thank each and everyone of you individually.. I pray that you all will be celebrated the way you have celebrated me! I love you and thanks for being there for me always!❤️❤️❤️ #birthdaydinner

See photos below:

Photo Credit: @shotbyernest

1. Mamamia

July 13, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Something in me says Riri and Femi are dating and I am loving it!!! Femi is one of them guys I have always admired and me thinks they will make an awesome couple! Instincts, you never fail me don’t fail me this time biko.?? Rooting for you Riri!!!cant wait to see you live the life you deserve.

• Mrs chidukane

July 14, 2018 at 12:31 am

Excuse me? Rita is already living the life she deserves. Married doesn’t equal happiness. I thought everyone would have known this by now.

• Mamamia

July 14, 2018 at 1:35 am

Ehn, Madam, assumption goes before a fall, you don’t know what I meant by my statement. Just jump and pass. Thank you.?

• Jummy

July 14, 2018 at 10:08 am

Mrs Chidukane, silliness does not look good on anyone.

• HOPE

July 14, 2018 at 10:28 am

She never mentioned marriage. Why would you assume that? Many may not want marriage and all its confinements, but humans love companionship. Which is great and can improve the quality of the great life one may already have.

• tunmi

July 17, 2018 at 6:12 pm

So what does “can’t wait to see you live the life you deserve” mean?

because if it’s the life of a person dating – well, Rita would be doing so according to her assumption.

so which life does Rita deserve that she’s not living?

• Chance

July 14, 2018 at 7:55 am

Mamamia i agree with you they look good together, there’s this sweetness that comes with seeing them together, awwwwwwwwww.

2. Endowed

July 14, 2018 at 3:56 am

Happy Birthday Rita. I’m glad you had an amazing day, wish you many more successful years to come.

3. molarah

July 14, 2018 at 5:02 am

Baby girl for life! See fineness! God bless your new age Ms Dominic!

4. TEMI TOPE

July 14, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Happy Birthday dear Rita. Many more to come By the grace of god.

Nice pics too.

5. Dolly

July 15, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Read a comment on IG that she’s a peaceful human created on a public holiday……..guess what y’all, I believed it!!!