News

Heartbreaking Footage shows how Model & his Friends Attacked Harry Uzoka

L – R: George Koh, Merse Dikanda and Jonathan Okigbo

CCTV footage obtained from the day British-Nigerian model Harry Uzoka died, shows how the men convicted of the crime George KohMerse Dikanda, and Jonathan Okigbo confronted him before the killing

An Old Bailey jury had on Monday, found Koh and Dikanda guilty of murder, with Okigbo convicted of manslaughter.

The 24-year olds will be sentenced on the 21st of September.

See the convicts below:

George Koh

Merse Dikanda

Jonathan Okigbo

Uzoka had arranged a fight after their social media feud.

On January 11, Uzoka received a message from Koh saying: “Where you I’ll come there n we can fight bring ur friends with u.”

Uzoka replied: “Come Shepherd’s Bush.”

However, while Uzoka and his flatmate, Adrian Harper came armed with dumbbell bars, they fled upon discovering that Koh and his team had knives.

The video shows Koh and his friends chasing and attacking Uzoka. He later found a way to escape, but Koh chased him, throwing an object at him.

The events of the next few moments weren’t captured by the camera, but the footage later shows Koh running back to his friends, and all three of them ran away.

Watch the video below:

Photo Credit: Metropolitan Police

1. mamaisabel

August 15, 2018 at 1:12 am

Stories that make my stomach churn and my heat beat faster! I really …Wonder what human beings will be in a few decades…hunters and devourers of fellow humans i.e taking over from the beasts of the fields. Shame!

2. Oyinlola Tuga

August 15, 2018 at 6:48 am

This is so heartbreaking. Is this a case of man eats man. I am shocked and i cant still believe that man can be this wicked.

3. Nanklin

August 15, 2018 at 7:05 am

Social media fight keh. May we not use our mouths/hands to call what will harm or kill us.

• Butterfly

August 15, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Exactly, Why would you reply to a fight even on social media. The other boys probably thought he and his friend(s) would be bringing knives hence they show up with one. No excuse for the devil of children but he would probably have hurt them with his choice of weapon if it hadn’t been for the knives.
      Please fathers and mothers, teach your children to look the other way even when threatened with a fight. They should learn how to ignore and avoid conflicts.

4. Ephi

August 15, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Why on earth did he get involved in a fight with these devils? So many estates in London have become death traps for black teenagers. Where are the parents? what are they doing about this?

5. Cocoa

August 15, 2018 at 7:42 pm

EXACTLY where are the PARENTS?? What kind of children are you raising? Because the Bible says TRAIN A CHILD in the way they should go and when they grow up they wont depart from it.
    It isnt when they are teenagers or adultS you try to start the training. SNATCH THEIR MINDS AND HEARTS FOR GOD from the moment they are born.

When i was in secondary school a girl slapped me becauase some people dared her..i didnt hit her back..i WALKED AWAY and reported it to the right authority at school. My friends were egging me on…saying i should retailiate that if it was them they would beat her up. I simply told them if i did that i would have to go home and face the wrath of my parents..because in my house ” vengance is mine says the Lord”

TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN.

6. chi

August 16, 2018 at 7:25 am

Oh my God!!, this is heartbreaking what kind of nonsense feud would have led to this, social media feud that ought to be left on social media rather than take it to reality, I hope they rot in a place worst than a cell, people needs to be careful about friends and everything, choose your fight carefully and not stupidly, now a life is gone for a stupid and childish cause, I pray the family have the strength and courage to bear the loss and the cause of his demise.

7. Butterfly

August 16, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Thank you for not posting my comment.