Promotions

72 Millionaires to Emerge from Onga ‘Season To Millions’ Promo

Onga seasoning, a product of Promasidor Nigeria has announced the commencement of a consumer promotion tagged Onga Season To Millions Promo. The brand is set to make 72 lucky Nigerians, millionaires with the promotion starting from Monday, September 7th to Saturday, October 31st, 2020.

To win in the promotion, participants are to:

1. Collect 50 (fifty) empty sachets of Onga Seasoning powder.
  2. Submit them at any of the 200 redemption centers across the country
  3. Pick a scratch card from a lucky dip, scratch the card and what you see is what you win.

Other prizes to be won include; Table Top Cookers, Food Flasks, Sieves, and over N6 Million Naira worth of airtime.

Visit the Onga website to view the redemption center closest to you:

Onga’s promise to consumers is the delivery of great taste and aroma in meals with its range of products. As the seasoning of Naija, Onga is made from locally sourced soya beans and is available in powder – Stew, Classic, Chicken and Ginger-Onion-Garlic flavors, and Cubes – Beef and Chicken.

Follow Onga_Nigeria on Instagram and Onga Nigeria Facebook for more details

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-Sponsored Content.

1. Faith C Amos

October 6, 2020 at 9:25 am

I submitted today please what next

2. Faith C Amos

October 7, 2020 at 3:08 pm

WHAT NEXT

3. Chinaza simeon

October 12, 2020 at 3:56 pm

OMG! Onga with the great taste, my mother and I have been using onga products for years and I will still use onga spices to make dishes in my husband’s house. Up onga! I pray this favours me though. I need that one million naira.

4. Ola

October 13, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Pls I want to submit the onga 50copy we’re am going to visit,my location is at ABUJA

5. Leonard

October 13, 2020 at 11:01 pm

It’s a great work you are doing. I commend you for that. But I think 1 million is too much to be won. #5000 is enough to change the lives of the common man. I’ll suggest your millions should be won in hundreds and tens, so that many Nigerians can benefit from your benevolence.
    Your terms and conditions states that you can change any if need be… it’s not too late… it’ll really help.
    Thank you.

6. Iliyas ewenyi

October 19, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Ur promo are fake u dont have anything to offer how can u write something on piece of paper telling peoples to pick in the name of promo that nonsense rubbish u call promo.