Promotions

72 Millionaires to Emerge from Onga ‘Season To Millions’ Promo

Onga seasoning, a product of Promasidor Nigeria has announced the commencement of a consumer promotion tagged Onga Season To Millions Promo. The brand is set to make 72 lucky Nigerians, millionaires with the promotion starting from Monday, September 7th to Saturday, October 31st, 2020.

To win in the promotion, participants are to:

1. Collect 50 (fifty) empty sachets of Onga Seasoning powder.
  2. Submit them at any of the 200 redemption centers across the country
  3. Pick a scratch card from a lucky dip, scratch the card and what you see is what you win.

Other prizes to be won include; Table Top Cookers, Food Flasks, Sieves, and over N6 Million Naira worth of airtime.

Visit the Onga website to view the redemption center closest to you:

Onga’s promise to consumers is the delivery of great taste and aroma in meals with its range of products. As the seasoning of Naija, Onga is made from locally sourced soya beans and is available in powder – Stew, Classic, Chicken and Ginger-Onion-Garlic flavors, and Cubes – Beef and Chicken.

Follow Onga_Nigeria on Instagram and Onga Nigeria Facebook for more details

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-Sponsored Content.

1. Faith C Amos

October 6, 2020 at 9:25 am

I submitted today please what next

2. Faith C Amos

October 7, 2020 at 3:08 pm

WHAT NEXT

3. Chinaza simeon

October 12, 2020 at 3:56 pm

OMG! Onga with the great taste, my mother and I have been using onga products for years and I will still use onga spices to make dishes in my husband’s house. Up onga! I pray this favours me though. I need that one million naira.

4. Ola

October 13, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Pls I want to submit the onga 50copy we’re am going to visit,my location is at ABUJA

5. Leonard

October 13, 2020 at 11:01 pm

It’s a great work you are doing. I commend you for that. But I think 1 million is too much to be won. #5000 is enough to change the lives of the common man. I’ll suggest your millions should be won in hundreds and tens, so that many Nigerians can benefit from your benevolence.
    Your terms and conditions states that you can change any if need be… it’s not too late… it’ll really help.
    Thank you.

6. Iliyas ewenyi

October 19, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Ur promo are fake u dont have anything to offer how can u write something on piece of paper telling peoples to pick in the name of promo that nonsense rubbish u call promo.

7. Ikpeh Naomi

May 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm

I can cook my food without onga is my favorite species in my food , onga you are the best, the real deal the real test , I so much love it,thank you very much onga my friends always ask me Naomi it seems you can’t cook without onga oh, but now just the tast on onga they know what am talking about thank you ohhh onga

8. Ikpeh Naomi

May 2, 2021 at 12:06 am

My onga my best food spice onga you too much, any where I cook my friends always ask me Naomi you and this your onga , only the test and the smalls will make u fall in love the way it happened to me I can cook without onga oh , onga the real test the real deal the confirm the original the , onga the secret behind me sweet food , vegetables u dey , rice u dey , meat u dey everything concerning food u dey dey make food sweet anyhow, my love for onga no be here oh

9. Nkechi

June 14, 2021 at 3:09 pm

Gather more than 50 onga raps but did not see any redemption center at my side, Woji portharcourt